Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 38 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for hp fire magnezone with modest nature
I have this:
082.png
011.png

OT: Most (11444/15117) [GER]
Nature: Modest - Ability: Magnet Pull - Gender: none
IVs: 31.02.31.30.31.30 (HP Fire)
Lvl 57 UT

This is of course not kalos born.

Good offers only though (since I can't use pokecheck anymore to clone it as often as I like)...
PM me what you have to offer if you're interested, otherwise just ignore this.

im looking for a pokemon with as much ribbons as possible.

I prefer them to be from gen 3 due to lot of ribbons that can be only obtained there.

Anyone able to check the ESV of two eggs for me real quick? I have a mystery matching ball 5 IV female as reward :)

Check around for Bozo's Truth (shiny fully redis Gyarados). It had like 17 ribbons iirc
already have it but its misssing the gen 3 ribbons mine is even improved because I could get a ribbbon on it that bozo never could (an super contest ribbon)

I wil give himm all ribbons I can but I want 1 with the 3rd gen ribbons as well:)

I appreciate youre reply a lot though

already have it but its misssing the gen 3 ribbons mine is even improved because I could get a ribbbon on it that bozo never could (an super contest ribbon)

I wil give himm all ribbons I can but I want 1 with the 3rd gen ribbons as well:)

I appreciate youre reply a lot though

hmm, I see. Your best bet then would be to ask the -very few- 3rd Gen RNGers out there. I know Negator, Bitterlemon, RockinX and Supe are no longer active, maybe you could ask Dozer (just saw him recently). Maybe he can help you out.

EDIT: Don't know if they are still active but you could ask MattJ or Eppie too

hmm, I see. Your best bet then would be to ask the -very few- 3rd Gen RNGers out there. I know Negator, Bitterlemon, RockinX and Supe are no longer active, maybe you could ask Dozer (just saw him recently). Maybe he can help you out.

EDIT: Don't know if they are still active but you could ask MattJ or Eppie too
ill keep mattj in mind

eppie is no option for me though we had a lot of trouble in the past and even though I dont have anything against him anymore in anyway I doubt he thinks the same

Hmmm I know this is irrelevant but I'm thinking of restarting my black and black 2 what does everyone here think should I restart one or both

Hmmm I know this is irrelevant but I'm thinking of restarting my black and black 2 what does everyone here think should I restart one or both
Depends.. what are you restarting for? Just casually playing through one, or start RNGing on one?
If you are casually playing through one, I like Black 2 better :)

Depends.. what are you restarting for? Just casually playing through one, or start RNGing on one?
If you are casually playing through one, I like Black 2 better :)
Kinda for casual playing but I'm also gonna try to get better legendaries to I guess not so sure

Check around for Bozo's Truth (shiny fully redis Gyarados). It had like 17 ribbons iirc
man! talk about a blast from the past lol. i remember when he first posted about that thing.

it was like the first real competitive shiny hatch cos it was before the RNG had been cracked, right? (trying to remember exactly)

man! talk about a blast from the past lol. i remember when he first posted about that thing.

it was like the first real competitive shiny hatch cos it was before the RNG had been cracked, right? (trying to remember exactly)

yeah, don't even remember how many eggs that took lol. It was a 3rd Gen breed before they found out about the spreads ("3rd Gen RNG")

Does anyone here on Smogon have these TSVs, or knows someone who does?

Wanted to try here first before Reddit. PM me if any of these match your TSV, or if you know someone who matches. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back