୧ʕ•̀ᴥ•́ʔ୨ Snoopy's Adoption Thread! ლ(╹◡╹ლ)

Status
Not open for further replies.
id really love a jolly aerodactyl it would make as a great lead for my newest team
you are really generous for doing this man!
FC:3153-4248-8250
It doesnt have to have any IV's i can always do that myself.im not lazy but if you have one that has IV's i wouldnt complain

Hey Snoopy- sorry for the late response. I have been crazy busy with farming, but I have not forgotten your incredibly generous offer. Can I ask for:

Name: Gastly
Nature: Timid
Available abilities: Levitate
Egg Moves: Perish Song, Disable, Clear Smog

Name: Larvitar
Nature: Adamant, Jolly, Careful, Sassy
Available abilities: Guts
Egg Moves: Pursuit, Dragon Dance, Stealth Rock, Iron Head

Name: Mawile
Nature: Adamant
Available abilities: Intimidate
Egg Moves: Thunder Fang, Ice Fang, Fire Fang, Sucker Punch

These would be wonderful. Also, you can put these on the back burner for a while if you're busy. I apologize again for not getting back to you sooner. Thanks so much! :)

Hey Snoopy- sorry for the late response. I have been crazy busy with farming, but I have not forgotten your incredibly generous offer. Can I ask for:

Name: Gastly
Available abilities: Levitate
Egg Moves: Perish Song, Disable, Clear Smog

Name: Larvitar
Nature: Adamant, Jolly, Careful, Sassy
Available abilities: Guts
Egg Moves: Pursuit, Dragon Dance, Stealth Rock, Iron Head

Name: Mawile
Nature: Adamant
Available abilities: Intimidate
Egg Moves: Thunder Fang, Ice Fang, Fire Fang, Sucker Punch

These would be wonderful. Also, you can put these on the back burner for a while if you're busy. I apologize again for not getting back to you sooner. Thanks so much! :)
I'll get started on your stuff now.

Name: Fennekin
Available Abilities: Magician
Egg Moves: Wish, Magic Coat, Hypnosis, Heat Wave

I would really like this, if it's possible.

My FC is 1633-4398-8262
can i get a riolu with adamant nature and 5 iv atk,spd,hp,def,spdef?
Hey snoopy,

Is it possible to get one of your nestball HA bublasaurs (perf. a female, it doesn't need to have 5IVs)?
id really love a jolly aerodactyl it would make as a great lead for my newest team
you are really generous for doing this man!
FC:3153-4248-8250
It doesnt have to have any IV's i can always do that myself.im not lazy but if you have one that has IV's i wouldnt complain
Everyone else will get dealt with after Colossus, no more requests until I'm done.

Hi, is it too soon to ask for another pokemon? I think it was a week or so ago that I asked for a totodile.
If it's not too soon, may I have a moon ball ponyta female? Any old spitback is fine. :)

I have your Ferroseed now, let me know when you're able to trade. I just checked and I don't have a Starly, so I'll take a 5 IV HA one if you don't mind :)
Sorry for the late response. I dont have the HA starly yet it's a new project of mine maybe this weekend I'll have it ready.

Hi, is it too soon to ask for another pokemon? I think it was a week or so ago that I asked for a totodile.
If it's not too soon, may I have a moon ball ponyta female? Any old spitback is fine. :)
I'll start breeding for it now.
Sorry for the late response. I dont have the HA starly yet it's a new project of mine maybe this weekend I'll have it ready.
I have your Ferroseed if you still want it.

Hi SnoopysWorld ! I would need some of my Flawless Shinies to be cloned. CMT to see if you need anything ( I just have to clone Vivillon Ocean and Breloom, if you want to do more choose the others ^^ )

Me shamelessly request another mon again; but rejected (understand prob with good reasons if rejected) or not, this will be my last request:

A female 31/31/31/x/31/31 of this:
Name: Lickitung
Nature: Impish
Available abilities: Cloud Nine
Egg Moves: Muddy Water, Belly Drum, Hammer Arm, Zen Headbut

Me shamelessly request another mon again; but rejected (understand prob with good reasons if rejected) or not, this will be my last request:

A female 31/31/31/x/31/31 of this:
Name: Lickitung
Nature: Impish
Available abilities: Cloud Nine
Egg Moves: Muddy Water, Belly Drum, Hammer Arm, Zen Headbut
Just got it, trade me when you're ready.

To everyone else: I just added a readily available pokemon section in the first post. Please check it to see if there's something in it that you want to grab, thanks.

Thanks for the trade! I know someone donated a Chatot to you already. But mine is perfect so hopefully it'll at least be of little help to you :). Wanted to give you a Dedenne but think gave one to you already. Anyway thanks and can't say enough how amazing this thread is!

Hey Snoopys. I have a spare 5IV Timid Natural Cure Roselia with Sleep Powder eand Giga Drain.

Would you like that as a contribution?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)