୧ʕ•̀ᴥ•́ʔ୨ Snoopy's Adoption Thread! ლ(╹◡╹ლ)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey your starly is ready tell me when you can trade for ferroseed.

Also, do you have any female mawile spitbacks? Can I have one too or the 1 pokemon per week/severaldays rule also applies to these readily available pokemon?

Last edited:
Name: Sandile
Nature: Adamant
Available abilities: Intimidate
Egg Moves: Pursuit, Counter, Thunder Fang, Fire Fang

may i have this sandile? private message me if you can trade me. I'll will then tell you what pokemon i'll trade you. :) thanks

Hey your starly is ready tell me when you can trade for ferroseed.

Also, do you have any female mawile spitbacks? Can I have one too or the 1 pokemon per week/severaldays rule also applies to these readily available pokemon?
Yes, that rule applies to any pokemon I give out except for the shiny giveaways... I'll be online shortly so we can trade.

Edit: I'm online.

Last edited:
would you happen to have a curse aron? I'm also trying to figure out if i can get ice punch on it. Do you have/can you breed one? I'm also looking for a jellicent with and without HA

lilLi
Yes, that rule applies to any pokemon I give out except for the shiny giveaways... I'll be online shortly so we can trade.

Edit: I'm online.
I can't trade right now. I'll be online in ~3hours
EDIT: I'm online now

Last edited:
Hi there! I would love it if I could get the following Chansey:
Name: Chansey
Nature: Bold
Available abilities: Natural Cure
Egg Moves: Counter, Seismic Toss, Aromatherapy
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31

Also, I need ~10 Pokemon cloned; I'd appreciate it if you could help. They're all 5-6 IV shinies, but they aren't Kalos-native if that matters. Thanks!

3DS FC: 4511 0890 4675
IGN: Fishy

Hi there! I would love it if I could get the following Chansey:
Name: Chansey
Nature: Bold
Available abilities: Natural Cure
Egg Moves: Counter, Seismic Toss, Aromatherapy
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31

Also, I need ~10 Pokemon cloned; I'd appreciate it if you could help. They're all 5-6 IV shinies, but they aren't Kalos-native if that matters. Thanks!

3DS FC: 4511 0890 4675
IGN: Fishy
I'll get started on your Chansey right now, send me the pokemon you want cloned when we trade.

Edit: Just got the Chansey.
lilLi

I can't trade right now. I'll be online in ~3hours
EDIT: I'm online now
I'm online as well now.

Last edited:
I'm not rushing you, please take your time, but when the ponyta is ready do you think you can PM me instead of posting here so I don't miss the message? Also, if there is anything in my trade thread you would want I can give you one. :)

I'm not rushing you, please take your time, but when the ponyta is ready do you think you can PM me instead of posting here so I don't miss the message? Also, if there is anything in my trade thread you would want I can give you one. :)
I've had it ready for awhile, check the pending adoptions tab in the OP.

Hi, do you have any female Prankster Purrloins? A male is fine if it has a 31/31/31/x/31/31 spread.
No I don't, but I can quickly breed one for you.

I hate doing this, but just a reminder for Colossus, ash1250, and Crimzonlogic, check the pending adoptions tab on the first post and check for things you have yet to pick up... I will let anyone who asks for them take them and will not breed them over for you again...

I hate doing this, but just a reminder for Colossus, ash1250, and Crimzonlogic, check the pending adoptions tab on the first post and check for things you have yet to pick up... I will let anyone who asks for them take them and will not breed them over for you again...
That would be great if you could breed one for me! Just let me know whenever it is ready :)

I promise I'm not purposely being a douche...I'll PM you or initiate a trade as soon as possible. 3DS just decided it doesn't want to work ;_;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)