XY OU Suspect Process, Round 3 - Voter Identification Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

haunter

Banned deucer.
Just a reminder, the suspect test ends approximately in 8 hours, starting from now. Later today Detective Dell will post a screenshot of the Suspect Ladder. If you see your account in his post, then feel free to identify it. If your account is not in the screenshot, then I'm sorry but you won't be allowed to vote. This doesn't apply to those who've already identified their accounts.

Special applications: as usual, we're gonna accept special applications only in a few and well justified cases. If you feel that you should be allowed to vote, despite not making the requirements, send us (Aldaron, Nachos, M Dragon, McMeghan and myself) a private message with a screenshot of your ladder ranking and a brief explanation on why we should give you a special voting permission.

Dell

majestic pride.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hey guys, got the screenshots up. I'm doing it in a much more convenient way this time around (highest to lowest of the COIL rankings that have met the voting rights), so it should be a lot easier to identify who is who. As always, kudos to those who've successfully met the voting rights; I'm looking forward to the final decision!

woops forgot about this. anyway im fk bp

looks like i actually lost the reqs after some time of inactivity (fk u, i was out of town at a physics conference) but i hope that making the reqs earlier in the test leaves me eligible to vote. if not that's fine; at least i got to advertise an anti-bp username

Never mind looks like i still have them,

Confirming as Sucker Lunch. #12 on the Ladder.

http://s30.postimg.org/3obtpno6p/batonpass.png

Smogon pls never make me do this again. This was a nightmare ;_;

EDIT: Yeah I had summer night classes and was swamped at work this week so I chose to get everything done on Sunday. Didn't know it "ended" because the ladder was still up. Hopefully I can get a pass to vote. Climbing that thing was frustrating as hell.

Last edited:

AB2

is an absolute ape
is a Team Rater Alumnus
Smogon XY Suspect Test Round 3 - Baton Pass.png

Blooismytutor bruh

Edit: didn't realize this ended. I just got back from a family vacation as well. I sent a special application.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)