Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 39 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a heracronite, perfectly fine with a cloned one. I can offer to breed something or give some cool spitbacks!

Hey people, could anyone help me out with a TSV list? I tried looking around for one but I couldn't find any and I don't feel like bothering .com for one.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Well, Looks like I got twins of this Ice pokemon. :D

Pokemon: Bergmite
Nature: Impish
Ability: Sturdy
HP: Dark
IV's: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg moves: Mist, Mirror Coat

Pokemon: Bergmite
Nature: Impish
Ability: Sturdy
HP: Dark
IV's: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg moves: Mist, Mirror Coat
(Thanks to cannibal's and Whatwhat's Bergmites)

What do you guys think? :)
Not to be rude, but you don't need to post here every time you breed a pokemon. If it's flawless, keep it. We all breed flawless pokemon all the time, and don't feel the need to show off :P

I need help moving some eggs between my versions. Offering a 31/31/31/x/31/31 Jolly Swift Swim Magikarp in a Net Ball in exchange for assistance. PM me if you can help :).

Looking for Shadow Sneak Telepathy Ralts, preferably in a Dive Ball/Luxury Ball/Whatever suits Gallade more
(Gonna breed for a shiny!)

Willing to trade a Female Moon Ball Heracross w/ Rock Blast (Either Guts or Swarm, pick your poison :P)

Really want any Legends from Gen 5 and back. PM me if you have any, clones are okay! I'm just trying to complete my pokedex.

So, Im gonna go for a HP fire Xerneas, but before I do I have a few questions :3

First off...

Best ball?

Was leaning towards dive ball, but its always nice to hear opinions :3

Secondly, what nature? Ill probably go Modest for more power and because of geomancy (Also I actually have a modest synchronizer XD and I have a good speed tester in an 118 speed Golurk)
Thank you all for your time :D

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
So, Im gonna go for a HP fire Xerneas, but before I do I have a few questions :3

First off...

Best ball?

Secondly, what nature? Ill probably go Modest for more power and because of geomancy (Also I actually have a modest synchronizer XD and I have a good speed tester in an 118 speed Golurk)
You should probably be looking at the active mode if you're going to be using it in battle. I used Quick Ball on my first SR'd one though. I was weird and used Repeat Ball once.

Edited. Annoying 502 errors.

You should probably be looking at the active mode if you're going to be using it in battle. I used Quick Ball on my first SR'd one though. I was weird and used Repeat Ball once.

Edited. Annoying 502 errors.
Oh, I really wasn't gonna use it for battle (although I probably will train one up for ubers). It is going to be mainly for trades since all the HP fire Xern's are either crappy (8 SPATT ivs lol) or NFT. So I'm planning on catching one so that people at least have a chance at trading for one. Although, I will take your advice and go to where you mentioned. Thanks a lot :D
Also, I hate 502's as well. Have gotten like 5 in the past 30 min ;-;

^ let's look for egg move Treeckos together lol.

LF any Timid Treecko with Leaf Storm / Leech Seed / Synthesis and either Endeavor or Worry Seed for the last slot. idc about gender or IVs, I'm just too lazy to breed the egg moves on and I apparently don't have a Treecko sitting in my 5th gen games. I strongly prefer without HA since I intend to prepare for Mega Sceptile, so if you have non-HA ones sitting in your box that you want to get rid of, give them to me. Can do a quick project in exchange, I've been breeding Sport Ball Nincada, Dream Ball Zubat, and 0 Speed HA Bergmite lately or you can hit me up with other requests for bank balls.
lol. if you happen to get one could you breed one for me? ill do the same if i find one.

First off...

Best ball?

I think dive,or quick if you want,Geo Xerneas does not use HP Fire,scarf does,which uses timid,but it's up to you,at the end.

I hate 502 errors

Looking for Shadow Sneak Telepathy Ralts, preferably in a Dive Ball/Luxury Ball/Whatever suits Gallade more
(Gonna breed for a shiny!)

Willing to trade a Female Moon Ball Heracross w/ Rock Blast (Either Guts or Swarm, pick your poison :P)
*cough bump unconvincing cough*

I believe I have this correct, but I want to make sure. The method for catching xern is to first kill it, then save, then rebattle it again so that you don't have to watch the cut scene again, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)