Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 39 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have a Ditto with all ivs maxed out? 2105-8786-6319 I will be trading whatever I have that you want. Pm me!

Looking for Bold Cresselia with good IVs (at least 31/x/31/x/31/x). Non-shiny please. Moveset doesn't matter. For trade: 6IV Ditto, 5IV KB Timid Magician Female Fennekin, 5IV KB Modest Rotom, or make a request.

Anyone willing to trade a Leftovers?
I have HA female chespin on a nest ball and Shiny Fletching, buizel, gyarados, Vileplume, Starmie, Glaceon and Chansey

Anyone have a Sylveon w/hyper voice and pixelate FT? I'll breed you any poke you need within limits in XY. I am so tired of soft resetting the Eevee in BW2 in Castelia City. I should prolly learn to RNG him, lol.

Voting heal ball.
Seconding Heal.

You need pink AND yellow
I don't like Premier too much here and heal is a little bright while love is a little too dark, but heal has blue.
Agreeing with mostthe3rd on heal ball :3. The pink and white match real well, and even the blue matches the jewels around its waist real nicely :]
OK, Heal it is! Probably what I would have done anyway, I'm just trying to get as many Apricorn balls as I can before I repurpose my HeartGold. Thanks!

Just got given a shiny Bonsly in a Heavy Ball as thanks.

Does everyone think I should re-breed it to get a nicer ball or that Sudowoodo looks alright in a Heavy Ball? Not nice or awesome but just OK?

And sorry for the lack of pics- my phone doesn't let me copy/paste from Serebii. :(

Does everyone think I should re-breed it to get a nicer ball or that Sudowoodo looks alright in a Heavy Ball? Not nice or awesome but just OK?

And sorry for the lack of pics- my phone doesn't let me copy/paste from Serebii. :(
Not worth the extra effort. You already have a shiny in a unique ball, thats cool enough. Just my opinion

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
mikasaurs90 and I are looking for Timid Treeckos with egg moves. For me, I don't care about IVs or gender and I strongly prefer the regular ability.

I am looking for: Leaf Storm / Leech Seed / Synthesis and either Endeavor or Worry Seed.

mikasaurs90 is looking for Leaf Storm / Leech Seed / Dragonbreath / any filler.

Please contact either of us if you have a Treecko that meets these specifications :)
I might have a couple Leaf Storm/Leech Seed/Synthesis/Crunch Treecko left over, let me look in bank.

Edit: Nope, guess I wonder traded all of them. :|

Ehh, it doesn't really fit all that well IMO. Friend ball looks pretty good on the normal one while still looking pretty good as well on the shiny :]

I even could provide a parent :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)