Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 39 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoCheese

"Jack, you have debauched my sloth!"
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Does anyone know if the Pokemon a friend will use when AI-controlled in the Battle Maison Multi Battles are fixed for that person? E.g. if Amy and Bob both friend Sue, will Sue, as a Battle Maison AI-partner, always use the same two Pokemon in both Amy and Bob's battles? I ask because I'm very interested in finding a good AI partner for Maison Multi Battles (with something like Scarf Typhlosion, etc.) and want to know if I need to friend lots of people and hope to get lucky, or if I can just hunt down someone who is known to unlock a good pokemon pair. There's lots of information available regarding which friend safaris different players unlock, and those safaris are the same for all friends of a given player, but I can't find any information regarding AI-controleld Multi Battle Partners in the Maison.

Many Thanks!

Does anyone know if the Pokemon a friend will use when AI-controlled in the Battle Maison Multi Battles are fixed for that person? E.g. if Amy and Bob both friend Sue, will Sue, as a Battle Maison AI-partner, always use the same two Pokemon in both Amy and Bob's battles? I ask because I'm very interested in finding a good AI partner for Maison Multi Battles (with something like Scarf Typhlosion, etc.) and want to know if I need to friend lots of people and hope to get lucky, or if I can just hunt down someone who is known to unlock a good pokemon pair. There's lots of information available regarding which friend safaris different players unlock, and those safaris are the same for all friends of a given player, but I can't find any information regarding AI-controleld Multi Battle Partners in the Maison.

Many Thanks!
I'm not 100% sure on this one but here are some combos of some of the people I've friends with here on smogen:
Tatertot:Skymory, Golem
TyVip:Haxorus, Toxicroak
lockiegengar12:Muk, Beartic
evan0913:Gogoat, Honchcrow
snoopysworld:Vileplume, Clawitzer
Lady Valkyrie:Sesimitoad,Shuckle
mostthe3rd:Kangaskhan,Frostlass
Chev4:Metagross, Roserade
Elena90:Landlous,Slowbro

Perhaps ask one of them to friend you to see if they have the same pokemon on your game as mine. I think the selection may differ in super-multi battles as well, but I'm not 100% on this.

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
I'm not 100% sure on this one but here are some combos of some of the people I've friends with here on smogen:

Perhaps ask one of them to friend you to see if they have the same pokemon on your game as mine. I think the selection may differ in super-multi battles as well, but I'm not 100% on this.
My battle partners are way too stronk

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus

Wow, I never knew this. Thanks for sharing :) (Skarmory+Golem=hella tight)

Bumping this to the new page, I want as many people possible to get in on this.

While I may be just a tiny bit late, I am hosting a giveaway for my 500th post and coming back to smogen 6 months ago ( forgot my old login :P). I am hosting a simple give away of some of the things I have in my thread. I normally do silly giveaways like list your favorite pie but I am going for a traditional pick a number route for this one.

Rules
The pokemon are all Fully-Redis
The pokemon will be clones
I will give out one of each pokemon
You must choose a number between 1 and 100
Post your chosen number on my profile under "Lotto Numbers Here"
If you pick the same number as someone before you I will assign you to the next number down
You cannot change your number so choose carefully
I will take numbers for 24 hours which then I will use a random number generator

Ability:Marvel Scale
Nature: Adamant
Spread: 31/31/31/23/31/31
Egg Moves: Iron Tail, Extreme Speed, Aqua Jet, Dragon Pulse
OT:Imtiaz
ID:17014
Redistribution Policy: Fully-Redis

Ability:Rain Dish
Nature: Modest
Spread: 31/22/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Dragon Pulse, Aura Sphere, Tackle, Water Spout
OT:MARCELINE
ID:49776

Ability:Justified
Nature: Naive
Spread: 31/31/31/10/31/31
Egg Moves: Baton Pass, Double-Edge, Play Rough, Sucker Punch
OT:Tatter
ID:35456

Ability:Static
Nature: Modest
Spread: 31/16/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: N/A
OT:Greg
ID:39175

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Giveaway
Y'know how I said I was going to do a Pawniard giveaway earlier? Well here it is :D
(I honestly don't know how many people would be interested, but hey, it's a free tutor move RNG so ya)

Rules:
  • Only post on my wall asking to be included.
  • Make sure to include your FC/IGN in your post unless you know for a fact we're already added.
  • As per the norm with my giveaways, make sure to include some sort of compliment to Latios and Latias <3
  • I'm probably going to be deciding on this based on the best comment of Latios / Latias, just saying :p
JAB IT UP THERE. JAB IT UP THERE GOOD.
Species: Pawniard

IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
OT: Bella / ID: 07338
Nature: Adamant
Egg Moves: Pursuit, Sucker Punch
Tutor Moves: Knock Off
Ability: Defiant
Semi-Redis
Notes: Yeah, a competitive Knock Off Pawniard. Pretty useful for those people who haven't learned to RNG in 5th gen. If you guys are wondering, Bella is my Pokemon White OT. This lower-level chesspiece is actually a mistake from when I misentered my Secret ID (be blu3!).

In loving memory of Gonzo206 :C

Won by jagged_angel :]

Last edited:

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Looking for someone to do an 5th gen RNG for me. Requires tutor moves. Let me know what you want and I'll see if I can get my hands on it
What are you looking for? I may could do it if it's not an egg RNG (White's Timer0 has been a bitch lately).

On another note, I'm doing another playthrough of Pokemon XD (need to take a break from SRing Johto beasts in Colo) and I was wondering if I should bother SRing for Sing Mawile? A sleep inducing move sounds pretty decent on the swords dance mega set, but not sure if it's worth it due to Sing's low accuracy and the lack of Fire Fang (would have to tutor Thunderpunch since apparently it can't learn Fire Punch.)

If so, premier or ultra ball?

Looking for:
- Moody female Snorunt in a Premier Ball
- Magic Bounce female Natu in a Nest Ball
- Scyther and Seedot (or anything in their egg group) with Defog

IVs and nature don't matter, offering other hidden abilities/special ball pokes, PM me :D

Offering ability capsule + quiet Honedge with with various 5/4 IV spreads for only one 5 IV pokemon. PM me with offers, or let me check your tread. Don't hesitate to contact me! ^^

Need: jolly tyrunt with ice/thunder fang and dragon dance, modest skrelp (spitbacks too)

Offer: timid male HA vulpix with egg moves and in a dive ball (perfect), carefull shieldon with stealth rocks (perfect) or spitbacks with 4-5 ivs of relaxed onix,bold klefki,jolly heracross (with egg moves),impish aron,timid helioptile and others.

looking for...
-magic guard abra
-overcoat vullaby with foul play
-speed boost carvanah
-moxie pinsir
-timburr with mack punch,drain punch, ice punch and knock off
Its a large list, but if anyone has one of those please PM me! they dont have to be correct IVs or natures, I like to breed them to be that way.
IGN:Brody FC:2105-8786-6319

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)