Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 41 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well look at this:

[385] Jirachi
OT:
CHANNEL (40122) (Lv. 100)
Nature: Careful - Ability: Serene Grace
IVs: 31/31/31/X/31/31
Moves: Iron Head / Fire Punch / Body Slam / Wish
EVs: 252 HP / 226 Sp. Def / 32 Speed
Tradeable Stock : 1

Notes:
This was downloaded off Pokécheck by a friend of mine. He claims it's RNG abused. Body Slam from 3rd Generation. Since Pokécheck is free to download for everyone, this is fully re-distributable. This is the reason I didn't reset on my Colosseum Bonus Disc; also because I don't have Ruby and Sapphire.

Is the above Jirachi one of the public ones you're talking about? I was told this is a legitimate Body Slam Jirachi.

No offense but most stuff that comes from Pokecheck is almost worthless imo.

I want to reset because Wishmkr is the first Jirachi event ever, but I might just sell it because I also don't have a DS lite so no way of transferring this to a gen 4 game.

What can be done with the following Pokemon ?

Lvl 1 Charmander- Solar power
-Scratch, Growl, Dragon Pulse, and Outrage w/ Modest nature

And

Lvl 1 Aron- Rock Head
- Iron Head, Head Smash, Stealth Rock, and Curse w/ Relaxed nature

Like what can they be used for and move sets ect.
For Charmander:

Charizard
Item:Charizardite Y
Moves:
-Fire Blast
-Solar Beam
-Dragon Pulse
-Roost
EVs: 252 Spa 252 Spd 4 Hp

This flawless Jirachi with Body Slam is almost worthless imo.

I want to reset a Wishmkr Jirachi with shittier IVs, even though the whole point of them is Body Slam. *is sentimental*
How is it worthless? Your post confuses me. I wanted a Cranidos. :(

PLEASE Does Anyone have a Adamant 5/6 iv (Must be 31/31/31/xx/31/31/) Speed boost Blaziken with Knock off and Low kick???

Thank

Thank you, so is roost better than focus blast like someone else recommended
Actually, you're better off using Focus Blast and choosing between Dragon Pulse/Roost. Focus Blast is the only thing preventing Tyranitar/Heatran from getting free switches, while Dragon Pulse is situational at best (maybe helps with the Latis, but Roost's healing is arguably more valuable)

Well look at this:

[385] Jirachi
OT:

Notes:
This was downloaded off Pokécheck by a friend of mine. He claims it's RNG abused. Body Slam from 3rd Generation. Since Pokécheck is free to download for everyone, this is fully re-distributable. This is the reason I didn't reset on my Colosseum Bonus Disc; also because I don't have Ruby and Sapphire.

Is the above Jirachi one of the public ones you're talking about? I was told this is a legitimate Body Slam Jirachi.
Slashmolder used RAM editing to obtain that Jirachi, and as such it can't be traded here on Smogon.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
So since it was on Pokécheck, it has essentially already passed a hack check correct? Would you care to check it though? You can have a copy. :)
Pokécheck had(has?) a hack checker built in. But it still allowed anything to be up/downloaded, so that's largely irrelevant.
And not really; your friend should be able to tell you it's legality far better than I could from what it said when they downloaded it. Anything where the original catcher/breeder(/receiver) can't be traced should be taken with a pinch of salt though; simple system is to just avoid trading anything which might need to be hack checked.

Edit: Dark Ray's answer's much better :).

Thank

Thank you, so is roost better than focus blast like someone else recommended
I think it's a matter of personal taste. Roost is nice for some recovery, but Charizard Y doesn't necessarily want to waste too much time before the sun goes away. Focus Blast can keep Heatran from completely hard walling it, but that 70% accuracy...

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
How is it worthless? Your post confuses me. I wanted a Cranidos. :(
In addition to what .com and Dark Ray said, since it was on Pokecheck, anyone and their uncle could download it for free. Asking something substantial in exchange for it would be like getting a free sample of a chocolate at a grocery store and trying to sell it to people outside the door. Not illegal, just kind of a dick move.

Although with Pokecheck's closure, I guess you could argue that they have value now...

Well look at this:

[385] Jirachi
OT:

Notes:
According from this thread:
  • Generation 3 wonder card style events cannot be RNG manipulated at all. This includes the Bonus Disc / Channel Jirachi (aka, any jirachi with Body Slam) and Extremespeed Zigzagoon. Any flawless variety of these Pokemon are almost certainly hacked.

In addition to what .com and Dark Ray said, since it was on Pokecheck, anyone and their uncle could download it for free. Asking something substantial in exchange for it would be like getting a free sample of a chocolate at a grocery store and trying to sell it to people outside the door. Not illegal, just kind of a dick move.

Although with Pokecheck's closure, I guess you could argue that they have value now...
I wasn't trying to be a dick, just trying to offer Gabe something I thought he wanted. That wasn't available anymore. ;_;

Sorry I was miss informed about Jirachi. *Deletes Jirachi*

EDIT: Typing too fast.

Last edited:
I wasn't trying to be a dick, just offer Gabe something I thought he wanted. That wasn't available anymore. ;_;

I do want a good Body Slam Jirachi but I have it stated in the "things I don't want" part of my thread that I don't want anything off Pokecheck, as I hate anything that kills wifi or takes no effort to obtain.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I wasn't trying to be a dick, just trying to offer Gabe something I thought he wanted. That wasn't available anymore. ;_;

EDIT: Typing too fast.
I wasn't trying to call you a dick, I'm sorry if it came off that way. I just meant that Pokechecked things aren't really worth much because they were essentially freebies at one point in time.

I wasn't trying to call you a dick, I'm sorry if it came off that way. I just meant that Pokechecked things aren't really worth much because they were essentially freebies at one point in time.
Sorry to barge in but can you even redistribute pokecheck stuff on smogon?

Sorry to barge in but can you even redistribute pokecheck stuff on smogon?
Yeah, as long as it isn't hacked/cloned improperly (premier ribbon). You shouldn't really trade it for hard earned things, but people are free to do what they like I guess (again, as long as it's legitimate).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)