Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 41 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
because of some issues with staff, i am going to leave smogon and never come back, but before i go for good from here, i would still appreciate it if someone could get a me rattled adamant poochyena female in exchange for a shiny adamant 30/31/23/0/5/31 groudon. email me at benbobplumer@hotmail.com if interested. DO NOT SEND A PM!!!!

I no longer have any space in Pokebank, or my PC. :( So I'm WTing away spitbacks and anyone can ask for one if they want. Just let me know in a PM or a VM and I'll get to everyone when I finish WTing my extras. These are the babies I'm giving away (I will, of course, give you females, and HA where applicable):

(Only have a few Fast Balls left.) Fast Balls are gone. All Growlithes are gone and there is a bit more breathing space in my PC.

I'll only be around for two hours so don't ask for anything after that

Last edited:
Did another pass of changes/updates to my trade thread. (Still closed till Next Monday tho).

All that really needs to be done is make my wants list (and to continue making better breeding mothers).

Any more suggestions?

https://www.smogon.com/forums/threa...am-opening-the-aug-17th.3514153/#post-5647976
I'd say maybe less bold as it makes things a little had to read. As .com said, the light blue for the HP Ice is also hard to read.
Lastly, I'd just say reserve more posts for the future, maybe ask keroblde to delete his post first :P

Looking for a cloner to clone a pokemon for me, right now. He needs to have a trade thread with successful trades. I'll need the original+3 for now, and you can keep one as a payment. And I'll be needing more cloning soon, if I you do a good job, I might ask again a few more times, and will you keep getting new nice pokemons...

I'd say maybe less bold as it makes things a little had to read. As .com said, the light blue for the HP Ice is also hard to read.
Lastly, I'd just say reserve more posts for the future, maybe ask keroblde to delete his post first :P
Less bold is done. Scaled back on the font on some text as well.

Changed HP Ice to a darker blue font.

I see no need for more reserved posts.
My first post won't be getting any bigger.
My second post won't be that big cause I'm limited to viable pokes that use HP. (If it becomes an issue I'll just use quotes and separate by HP type).
Third post has its most bloated part quoted. And my exact wants list will be probably small.
Fourth post won't ever stay big cause its giveaways. ;p

https://www.smogon.com/forums/threa...am-opening-the-aug-17th.3514153/#post-5647976

Okay, so the votes are in and apparently no one likes the balls I have access to in X and Y. So does anyone have a Moon Ball Female Swablu? Ideally with Haze/Feather Dance/Agility, but not needed. CMT?

I'd just PM Steele but I don't think he'd like me stealing his breeding project out from under him; lol sorry, I just hate fast balls (on Swablu ; looks good on Electric monsters) and everyone said Moon Ball and it looks good. :)

EDIT: Oh and I do need 5 of these cloned; you may keep a copy for doing it; post on my thread if you want to clone this:

[154] Shiny Maganium
OT:
Shadow (46274) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Calm - Ability: Overgrow
IVs: 31/00/31/30/31/30
Egg Moves: Leech Seed, Leaf Storm, Body Slam, Aromatherapy Hidden Power Fire
Tradeable Stock :

Notes:
A Chikorita traded to me by lockiegengar12, but has been traded around smogon for a while. Legend has it, .com traded it to someone for hatching via SV method and let him keep a un-nicknamed copy. It's Fully Re-distributable.

Okay, so the votes are in and apparently no one likes the balls I have access to in X and Y. So does anyone have a Moon Ball Female Swablu? Ideally with Haze/Feather Dance/Agility, but not needed. CMT?

I'd just PM Steele but I don't think he'd like me stealing his breeding project out from under him; lol sorry, I just hate fast balls (on Swablu ; looks good on Electric monsters) and everyone said Moon Ball and it looks good. :)
Try TyVip for the Moon Ball Swablu, they have it as a breedable and gave me my shiny :)

Last edited:
Giveaway the first of first.

The rules are very simple to this giveaway. Post on my profile page your name and that you want to enter so I can invite you in a pm. Either ways after you do that you will vote for the pokemon that you like the best or the choice that another user has made. The winner with the most votes wins a shiny perfect hawlucha that was masuda method by me.

a) you cannot vote for yourself

b) the first five people that enter don't have to vote

c) the more unique the better chance you probably will have to win (please don't choose something everyone has like safari ball kangaskhan)

Chances are I will breed your shiny in the future.

so yeah post your user name on my profile page and then I will invite you in a convo and you can vote on your favorite mon and post your pokemon for submission.
prize:

Female

Adamant

OT: Me I hatched from my leftover eggs was hatched using masuda method

Ability: Unburden

31/31/31/x/31/31

Moves: agility, baton pass, quick guard

full redis (4 in stock)
still need a few people to join.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)