Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 41 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LF any HA Buneary (though preferably female). I can offer a HA Karrablast with Drill Run, Scyther with Defog or Ralts/Yamask with Ally Switch

Box clearing giveaway

Here's what I'll be trading away:
(F)

Egg moves: Hydro Pump, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Rush, Dragon Dance
All of these are Female, Jolly, and will have at least 4 maxed IVs.

How to win: this will be a GTS giveaway. Deposit any Female Pokémon with a Hidden Ability in a ball other than a Pokéball, asking for a Lv. 1 Bagon (F) Bagon in return. Put "Smogon" as your message. EDIT: on second thought, it would be better to post in my profile

Last edited:
Giveaway the first of first.

The rules are very simple to this giveaway. Post on my profile page your name and that you want to enter so I can invite you in a pm. Either ways after you do that you will vote for the pokemon that you like the best or the choice that another user has made. The winner with the most votes wins a shiny perfect hawlucha that was masuda method by me.

a) you cannot vote for yourself

b) the first five people that enter don't have to vote

c) the more unique the better chance you probably will have to win (please don't choose something everyone has like safari ball kangaskhan)

Chances are I will breed your shiny in the future.

so yeah post your user name on my profile page and then I will invite you in a convo and you can vote on your favorite mon and post your pokemon for submission.
prize:

Female

Adamant

OT: Me I hatched from my leftover eggs was hatched using masuda method

Ability: Unburden

31/31/31/x/31/31

Moves: agility, baton pass, quick guard

full redis (4 in stock)
bumping today is the last day to enter more people would be nice and anyone that is entering can change there votes.

No problem! Let me know when you're ready.
Alright, ready to go now :). Forgot that I hadn't done the update on my X, so that's the reason for the delay lol.

Thanks so much :] (again, jeez I can never seem to repay you -_-). Sorry for the bad poke, but it should have some egg moves it can relearn if you want to :).

Last edited:
Giveaway the first of first.

The rules are very simple to this giveaway. Post on my profile page your name and that you want to enter so I can invite you in a pm. Either ways after you do that you will vote for the pokemon that you like the best or the choice that another user has made. The winner with the most votes wins a shiny perfect hawlucha that was masuda method by me.

a) you cannot vote for yourself

b) the first five people that enter don't have to vote

c) the more unique the better chance you probably will have to win (please don't choose something everyone has like safari ball kangaskhan)

Chances are I will breed your shiny in the future.

so yeah post your user name on my profile page and then I will invite you in a convo and you can vote on your favorite mon and post your pokemon for submission.
prize:

Female

Adamant

OT: Me I hatched from my leftover eggs was hatched using masuda method

Ability: Unburden

31/31/31/x/31/31

Moves: agility, baton pass, quick guard

full redis (4 in stock)
bumping this today is the last day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)