Jebus Christ's Holy Trade Thread [PLS LOCK :( ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm quite interested in either the Eevee or the Squirtle in this trade thread.

First of all, do you have an Impish Eevee with Foul Play, Wish and Heal Bell? If not then could you possibly breed one with the following moves please?

If you don't want to trade the Eevee then the Squirtle would do just fine.

I will offer this Pokémon for either one of them if you want to trade:

Electrike
Ball: Repeat Ball
Nature: Timid
IV's: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Ability: Lightning Rod

I'm quite interested in either the Eevee or the Squirtle in this trade thread.

First of all, do you have an Impish Eevee with Foul Play, Wish and Heal Bell? If not then could you possibly breed one with the following moves please?

If you don't want to trade the Eevee then the Squirtle would do just fine.

I will offer this Pokémon for either one of them if you want to trade:

Electrike
Ball: Repeat Ball
Nature: Timid
IV's: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Ability: Lightning Rod
Foul Play is a Gen 5 Tutor Move, not an Egg Move. Getting such an Eevee would require being able to RNG Breed in gen 4/5, which I can't do. Also I already have 5IV Electrikes (it needs HP Ice anyway). If you want a Squirtle, please offer something I don't have

Okay, waiting for you bro.
Sorry for the very late reply, I'm still waiting on my cloner, there's a decent time zone difference. Will let you know as soon as I get it back from him.

EDIT: Alright, I have copies of it ready to trade, let me know when you are available.

Also, UPDATE:

Elekid

31/31/31/x/31/31
Level 1, Untouched
Ability: Static (Motor Drive)
Nature: Adamant
OT: Jebus ID: 35103

Luxury Ball
Egg Moves: Cross Chop, Ice Punch, Fire Punch
Tradeable Stock: 0
Semi-Redis
Notes: Bred by me, was going to do a TSV match but RNG blessed me with this. Can be nicknamed.

(It is shiny, trust me)

and

Sneasel

Jolly 31/31/31/0/31/31
Level 46, Untouched
Slash/Knock Off/Ice Punch/Low Kick
Ability: Pickpocket

Luxury Ball
FULL REDIS
Notes: RNG'd for me by (the Great) Gatsby

Last edited:
JESUS CHRIST, i've finally found you.

i'd love a protean froakie. Would it be possible to request a Jolly missing SpA IV?
If not I'd be fine with the naive missing spA IV.

What I have to offer [I should maybe think about making a thread] is a Shiny Spiritomb Infiltrator Adament with Foul Play.

JESUS CHRIST, i've finally found you.

i'd love a protean froakie. Would it be possible to request a Jolly missing SpA IV?
If not I'd be fine with the naive missing spA IV.

What I have to offer [I should maybe think about making a thread] is a Shiny Spiritomb Infiltrator Adament with Foul Play.
I'm not Jesus, just Jebus :p

I can breed either of those, let me know which you prefer. And can I get some details on your Shiny Spiritomb? Is it 5IV, where you got it, what ball, etc

CMT for this:

31/31/31/x/31/31
Level 1, Untouched
Luxury Ball
Semi-Redis
Notes: Bred by me, was going to do a TSV match but RNG blessed me with this. Can be nicknamed.

Also, love the avatar, huge fan of Kevin Smith movies. Dogma was probably the best one. :)

Oh duh, sorry. I was so focused on your manz.
I'd prefer the Jolly missing SpA IV c:

Spiritomb, 5IV [SpA] Adamant Infiltrator

and in case you're a legitimacy checker like me, here's another pokemon showing
my Trainer ID.

CMT for this:

31/31/31/x/31/31
Level 1, Untouched
Luxury Ball
Semi-Redis

Also, love the avatar, huge fan of Kevin Smith movies. Dogma was probably the best one. :)

How about your Shiny Jolly Lucario? And I didn't know this avatar was from a movie or anything, I just like it b/c I go by Jebus/Jesus online and my real name is Noah.

I'm interested in your shiny gothita and lotad. Would you mind looking through my list of shinies for something you might like?
Your Timid Dry Skin HP Ice Helioptile and your Swift Swim Anorith? And that's a solid list of shinies.

Oh duh, sorry. I was so focused on your manz.
I'd prefer the Jolly missing SpA IV c:

Spiritomb, 5IV [SpA] Adamant Infiltrator

and in case you're a legitimacy checker like me, here's another pokemon showing
my Trainer ID.

Alright, that sounds good if you're really willing to trade a breedable for a comp shiny. I should have one ready either today or tomorrow

That sounds fair. I can have my pokemon cloned and ready to trade in a few minutes. Would you be able to trade tonight?

For sure. I'd definitely be down for someone that will make me a custom physGreninja, they're so hard to find, haha.

if you have skype add me lotsofgrenades,
otherwise I'll be in and out to check my alerts c:

That sounds fair. I can have my pokemon cloned and ready to trade in a few minutes. Would you be able to trade tonight?
Alright, I'm ready now, let me know when you're getting online

For sure. I'd definitely be down for someone that will make me a custom physGreninja, they're so hard to find, haha.

if you have skype add me lotsofgrenades,
otherwise I'll be in and out to check my alerts c:
I'll probably just keep in this thread, makes things easier. You do have a clone of it right? Don't wanna steal your only copy of a shiny

CMT for this? :)

255: Torchic

Adamant
Ability: Speed Boost
31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Baton Pass

Calm Lapras sound good?

How about your Shiny Jolly Lucario? And I didn't know this avatar was from a movie or anything, I just like it b/c I go by Jebus/Jesus online and my real name is Noah.
Yeah, Shiny Lucario is fine. I just posted on SQSR to see if I can find a cloner. I'll get back to you as soon as I can trade.

Also, you should look into watching Dogma, by Kevin Smith. Has Ben Affleck, Mat Damon, Allan Rickman, and Chris Rock. Oh and Jay and Silent Bob. Awesome movie.

Oh wow, I can't believe I messed that up. I think I either misread the IVs from the owner and never checked it, or mis-typed the entry. I'm really sorry about that and thank you for telling me. That's the only swift swim anorith I have. Would you like to pick something else (and you can keep the anorith) or would you like me to give back one of your pokemon? Again I'm really sorry for my mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)