Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 41 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should have clarified, I actually want a physically defensive Yveltal.

Edit: Ninja'd
should have said that lol umm then I would go for bold then since it would give foul play the most damage. So still toss

Edit: Plus Oblivion Wing is a special attack and would want to use that on a defensive set to get HP back

should have said that lol umm then I would go for bold then since it would give foul play the most damage. So still toss

Edit: Plus Oblivion Wing is a special attack and would want to use that on a defensive set to get HP back
Minor point, but Foul Play draws entirely from the opponent's attack stat. Yveltal's is irrelevant.
Also, defensive sets depend on Roost for healing, since Oblivion Wing can't deal enough damage without significant investment. And even some defensive sets run Sucker Punch.

Raichufan92 said:
pika pal said:
Minor point, but Foul Play draws entirely from the opponent's attack stat. Yveltal's is irrelevant.
Also, defensive sets depend on Roost for healing, since Oblivion Wing can't deal enough damage without significant investment. And even some defensive sets run Sucker Punch.
I actually did want to run a set with Sucker Punch. I'm more concerned about the 4 points missing from HP. Is that giving up too much defensively?

Looking for hyper voice gardevoir, stealth rock garchomp, knock off naivee landorus, 5-6ivs and the correct nature only. Will give a ton of KB shinies and the recent surf event pikachu for any of these

Last edited:
hyper voice gardevoir, stealth rock garchomp, knock off naivee landorus, 5-6ivs and the correct nature only. Will give a ton of KB shinies
Not to be annoying (like I wasn't already) but please state whether you're looking for those Pokemon or not, it simplifies understanding for others. Which means a higher chance of someone helping you.

hyper voice gardevoir, stealth rock garchomp, knock off naivee landorus, 5-6ivs and the correct nature only. Will give a ton of KB shinies
I have a naive hp ice lando with knock off its not ha though if that matters sorry no I dont axtually my impish one has knock off, my naive doesnt(has anyone done a spoof drawing of landorus with lando calrissians face on it?)

Last edited:
Keep or toss? This is my first soft reset project, and I feel like I got really lucky getting this about 30 SRs in.

Yveltal | Impish | Dark Aura
27/31/31/8/31/31
OT: ShinyD
ID: 42452
Notes: HP Electric, although it wouldn't be used.
If it is for personal use and you don't intend on using any special attacks on it, I would say keep. If you plan to trade it and/or use special attacks on it, keep going. Nothing else than perfection is good enough for most ppl here :-)

looking for togepi male, ivs and nature dont matter. (or if anyone has a togepi safari) Also looking for shroomish safari or HA shroomish female (ivs and nature dont matter)

I have some 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Timid Ralts, in a Moon Ball. I'll add that they are French, so they make excellent parents if you want to Masuda a shiny Ralts.

They can't get Hyper Voice, though...

Anyway, if anyone want one, please tell me, and if you want to give something back, you would be an amazing person. Please have a good day ^^

I have some 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Timid Ralts, in a Moon Ball. I'll add that they are French, so they make excellent parents if you want to Masuda a shiny Ralts.

They can't get Hyper Voice, though...

Anyway, if anyone want one, please tell me, and if you want to give something back, you would be an amazing person. Please have a good day ^^
yoh welcome to smogon I hope you enjoy smogon and that you can respect the community. Either ways I can trade you something from my thread for that ralts make an offer and if you want:)

Giveaway TimE
Ok, so in comemoration that I bred my first 2 shinies through SV hatching, Im giving away these two NON REDIS shinies. Coincidentaly, they are both bred for trick room teams, but of course, you may use them however you like.
These are the pokemon:

Mareep
Nickname: P u r p l e (The guy was japanese and I had no idea of what to name it, but whatever)
Ability:Static
Nature:Quiet
31/XX/31/31/31/00
Egg Moves: Eerie impulse,After You, Agility(lol) and Electric Terrain
Love ball (S2)
Notes:HP ICE (Without intending to have it LuLz)

Slowpoke
Nickname:Majin Boo (Its a female, but whatever.)
Ability:Regenerator
Nature:Relaxed
31/XX/31/31/31/00
Egg Moves:Curse, Yawn , Tackle (I dont think these are egg moves BTW, but he doesnt really need any.)
Dream ball

DA RULEZ:Just like Tatertot's rules, you need to have hosted a giveaway in the past 2 weeks, or you cant participate. Im gonna post two posts in my Profile, one for each pokemon. You have to post something that will maake me laugh , and the post that makes me laugh the most will win the pokemon =D
Oh, and make sure you link me to the giveaway you have hosted, thanks ! This will keep going untill tomorrow, starting now, and each person has one try on each pokemon. You may post now.

Giveaway TimE
Ok, so in comemoration that I bred my first 2 shinies through SV hatching, Im giving away these two NON REDIS shinies. Coincidentaly, they are both bred for trick room teams, but of course, you may use them however you like.
These are the pokemon:

Mareep
Nickname: P u r p l e (The guy was japanese and I had no idea of what to name it, but whatever)
Ability:Static
Nature:Quiet
31/XX/31/31/31/00
Egg Moves: Eerie impulse,After You, Agility(lol) and Electric Terrain
Love ball (S2)
Notes:HP ICE (Without intending to have it LuLz)

Slowpoke
Nickname:Majin Boo (Its a female, but whatever.)
Ability:Regenerator
Nature:Relaxed
31/XX/31/31/31/00
Egg Moves:Curse, Yawn , Tackle (I dont think these are egg moves BTW, but he doesnt really need any.)
Dream ball

DA RULEZ:Just like Tatertot's rules, you need to have hosted a giveaway in the past 2 weeks, or you cant participate. Im gonna post two posts in my Profile, one for each pokemon. You have to post something that will maake me laugh , and the post that makes me laugh the most will win the pokemon =D
Oh, and make sure you link me to the giveaway you have hosted, thanks ! This will keep going untill tomorrow, starting now, and each person has one try on each pokemon. You may post now.
bahmp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)