Ask A Simple Question, Get A Simple Answer - Pokemon Showdown! Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you screenshot the error message?

Which can translate as : "Internet connexion error"

"Your Freebox (my internet box) server is not connected to the internet

You can find more information about it on blahblahblah following this link blahblah

Once the problem is corrected, if this page is still showing, think to restart your internet browser."

The internet box and server has been restarted about 5 times, and i can obviously access internet from my computer so i dont understand why^^

I am writing a mIRC chat bot and I would like to add a !info function for all Pokemon and I know most of the source code for showdown is available online but I cannot find a link to the pokemoninfo.txts and was wondering if one existed because it would save me some time on the writing of my code.

Could somebody help me with some coding? I had an idea for an ability that functions as automatic Snatch (I call it Mooch). Any chance somebody could create code for it?

Hi, two days ago somehow i lost my automatic access on my profile on ps, and i forgot the password....can the admin unlock the profile or reset the password? thanks in advance. ( the profile is LLeo ).

Ok so a bit of feedback.

Yesterday, all was the same, no teams, no way to launch the old showdown.

I went to my GF's with my computer for once and i got that intuition about launching the old PS. All worked up fine. And to my most surprise, all my teams were there...

So i could backup all these on my new showdown, and i also backed them up on a .txt document.

All seems resolved, but i still don't get where were the teams stocked lol

Teams are stored in cookies, which are in turned stored in the browser of the computer the cookies are created in; i.e. making teams at your girlfriend's house with Google Chrome and saving them will cause them to be saved in that computer in Google Chrome. Neither Firefox nor other comps with Google Chrome will have the cookies, because cookies are local storage.

aVocado

@ Everstone
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
The rules of PS state that for a language room to be created, one of the global staff has to speak that language. I saw that Arabic has already been suggested as a room but denied because I don't think any global staff speaks it. I'm a global voice, does that count?

I also want to know who suggested the room, if that's possible.

The rules of PS state that for a language room to be created, one of the global staff has to speak that language. I saw that Arabic has already been suggested as a room but denied because I don't think any global staff speaks it. I'm a global voice, does that count?

I also want to know who suggested the room, if that's possible.
No, sorry. Global staff are trusted to feed back to the other staff members on the room and to ensure it is being run to global standards.

Users who have suggested this room are:
  • The Shnitzel
  • TheAfandi99
  • Champion Yousef

gdi Vacate there's a reason it's a private foru- *shot*

so that this has a question and I probably can't be infracted for this post,
when are the peak/low times, preferably in EST?

gdi Vacate there's a reason it's a private foru- *shot*

so that this has a question and I probably can't be infracted for this post,
when are the peak/low times, preferably in EST?
It's private to stop people piggybacking on poor suggestions and so that people aren't afraid to suggest rooms in the fear that the public will dislike them. This particular suggestion isn't bad by any means, just stopped by the lack of global staff member.

As for your question, this is probably the best source for an answer.

Plague von Karma

Banned deucer.
What is being planned for Pokemon Showdown? A list would be nice.

Also, maybe a list of what's being done with Pokemon Showdown! could be made somewhere on the website on on the thread if it isn't done already could improve efficiency and stop these questions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)