Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
KEEP OR TOSS? I'm really stuck in between with this thing...

Species: Zygarde (Currently named Asparagus)
IVs: 31/31/27/13/31/31
Nature: Adamant
Edit: Found that there's a 3 point difference at level 50 between 27 and flawless...
Bumping this... I like the opinions of multiple people...

Decided to keep, hope it's worth it :D

Last edited:
For future reference:
As I have a feeling that I am going to wind up with around 100+ Togepi's before I get my 31/x/31/31/31/31 Female one: Would anyone mind taking the leftovers after I am done in the form of a give away? I can guarntee 5 IVs no matter what. ^_^ (six IV Ditto and male Shiny six IV Togepi I got from someone on here a year ago and I can't remember who for the life of me, so whoever it was thank you for the help this gave me.) SO would anyone want one of these if I do a give away? All will be Calm and 5IVs guarnetted.

For future reference:
As I have a feeling that I am going to wind up with around 100+ Togepi's before I get my 31/x/31/31/31/31 Female one: Would anyone mind taking the leftovers after I am done in the form of a give away? I can guarntee 5 IVs no matter what. ^_^ (six IV Ditto and male Shiny six IV Togepi I got from someone on here a year ago and I can't remember who for the life of me, so whoever it was thank you for the help this gave me.) SO would anyone want one of these if I do a give away? All will be Calm and 5IVs guarnetted.
Shady is right, and for future reference, you can use this calculator.

As for your question, I'm sure some people will be interested even though they won't be in pretty balls, which is what most people go for these days. Especially if they have egg moves. Though you probably won't be able to clear out all your leftovers.

Looking for males of these Pokes (or their evolutions) with the following egg moves, PM/VM me if you can help. Or if you have males of these with other egg moves, let me know, but I'd like at least 3 egg moves on each, please. Offering anything in my thread, I'll trade one shiny for two Pokes, one spitback female for one male:

Pidgey: Brave Bird, Defog, Pursuit, Steel Wing
Diglett: Memento, Reversal, Pursuit, Beat Up
Psyduck: Encore, Hypnosis, Confuse Ray, Psybeam
Abra: Skill Swap, Psycho Shift, Encore, Barrier
Exeggcute: Giga Drain, Leaf Storm, Synthesis, Ingrain
Pinsir: Superpower, Close Combat, Bug Bite, Quick Attack
Dratini: Dragon Rush, Dragon Dance

Igglybuff: Wish, Perish Song
Togepi: Stored Power, Nasty Plot, Extrasensory, Morning Sun
Aipom: Counter, Bounce, Fake Out, Agility
Yanma: Whirlwind, Signal Beam, Silver Wind
Misdreavus: Nasty Plot, Destiny Bond, Memento

Also, if you think some other egg moves would be more useful, let me know. Don't tell me that some of these are level up/TM moves. I know, I want them regardless.

Last edited:
Looking for males of these Pokes (or their evolutions) with the following egg moves, PM/VM me if you can help. Or if you have males of these with other egg moves, let me know, but I'd like at least 3 egg moves on each, please. Offering anything in my thread, I'll trade one shiny for two Pokes, one spitback female for one male:

Pidgey: Brave Bird, Defog, Pursuit, Steel Wing
Diglett: Memento, Reversal, Pursuit, Beat Up
Psyduck: Encore, Hypnosis, Confuse Ray, Psybeam
Abra: Skill Swap, Psycho Shift, Encore, Barrier
Exeggcute: Giga Drain, Leaf Storm, Synthesis, Ingrain
Pinsir: Superpower, Close Combat, Bug Bite, Quick Attack
Dratini: Dragon Rush, Dragon Dance
Igglybuff: Wish, Perish Song
Togepi: Stored Power, Nasty Plot, Extrasensory, Morning Sun
Aipom: Counter, Bounce, Fake Out, Agility
Yanma: Whirlwind, Signal Beam, Silver Wind
Misdreavus: Nasty Plot, Destiny Bond, Memento

Also, if you think some other egg moves would be more useful, let me know. Don't tell me that some of these are level up/TM moves. I know, I want them regardless.
I can give you a diglett with memento and reversal for free if you want it.

I'm not exactly sure where I should post this, but seeing this is the simple questions/requests thread...

What is the latest version of RNG Reporter and does anyone know where I can find it? Eggmove is gone, so... yeah.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I'm not exactly sure where I should post this, but seeing this is the simple questions/requests thread...

What is the latest version of RNG Reporter and does anyone know where I can find it? Eggmove is gone, so... yeah.
This might be it (I didn't label my bookmarks correctly because I'm silly -.- )
Edit: XP Ver.
(The links are to 9.96.6a and whatever version the XP one is *shrugs*.)

I'm going to breed a Spiritomb for the Halloween Party. I'm thinking adamant with egg moves Shadow Sneak, DBond, Imprison and Pain Split.

If anyone can somehow provide some help that will cut my work down a bit, they can have a free copy of the final outcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)