Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 43 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey does anyone has a HA voltorb or electrode? I could trade you a HA Karrablast with egg moves-pursuit, knockoff, mega horn, and drill run.

if rng'ing, most will prefer all stats to be 31/30/or x
It might appeal to some user, but to competitors, not really
yeah that is true hmmm.....you know your input is really good but I am also going to rng soul silver I want to try this one out i guess see how it works for me...So even so I can rng another articuno.

Ok so moving on now I'll try to reset for the super size Pumpkaboo, the thing is I know absolutely nothing about this Pokemon so what should I try to aim for?
I went for nothing that reduces defences or Attack since Pumpkaboo-XL is a defensive mon. Got a Relaxed nature in the end with 25+ in everything except Sp Def, haha. I'll be SRing it again on my Y file, I'll go for better there.

zero2exe

Veteran Breeder - Expert Translator
is a Contributor Alumnus
I went for nothing that reduces defences or Attack since Pumpkaboo-XL is a defensive mon. Got a Relaxed nature in the end with 25+ in everything except Sp Def, haha. I'll be SRing it again on my Y file, I'll go for better there.
Well that's a good lead, how about the ability? If memory serves right Super Size + HA wasn't possible before this event right?

Well that's a good lead, how about the ability? If memory serves right Super Size + HA wasn't possible before this event right?
That's right, but Insomnia is pretty crap and Pumpkaboo is always better off with Frisk (if you get Pickup you can just use an Ability Capsule). If you want to go for Insomnia for novelty value, go ahead ...? Event Pumpkaboo is just a collector's item anyway, the only thing special about it is the Cherish Ball.

Keep or toss? None of the IVs are perfect, but all of them are fairly passable. Modest nature because literally nothing I can do with a +Speed nature can compare with shady's.

Gengar - #094 (Modest) : 20 - 23 / 26 - 29 / 12 - 15 / 29 / 26 - 29 / 24 - 27

EDIT: HP Dragon, unfortunately. Toss time (*sigh*)!

Keep or toss? None of the IVs are perfect, but all of them are fairly passable. Modest nature because literally nothing I can do with a +Speed nature can compare with shady's.

Gengar - #094 (Modest) : 20 - 23 / 26 - 29 / 12 - 15 / 29 / 26 - 29 / 24 - 27
Depends. Hidden Power?

Dusk Ball Adamant Kabuto with knock off and Giga drain
Kabutops has base 65 SpAtk, and will (probably) get Giga Drain via Tutor in ORAS if mixed is actually a thing.
Knock Off/Flail/Foresight/Rapid Spin are probably more useful (take that random ghosts coming in to spinblock!).

Also, I hate SRing -_-
Gengar - #094 (Careful) : 16 - 19 / 22, 24 / 31 / 28, 30 / 23, 25 / 28, 30 Possible Hidden Power Types: Fire
Gengar - #094 (Bashful) : 16 - 19 / 26 - 29 / 31 / 31 / 10 - 13 / 31

Kabutops has base 65 SpAtk, and will (probably) get Giga Drain via Tutor in ORAS if mixed is actually a thing.
Knock Off/Flail/Foresight/Rapid Spin are probably more useful (take that random ghosts coming in to spinblock!).

Also, I hate SRing -_-
Gengar - #094 (Careful) : 16 - 19 / 22, 24 / 31 / 28, 30 / 23, 25 / 28, 30 Possible Hidden Power Types: Fire
Gengar - #094 (Bashful) : 16 - 19 / 26 - 29 / 31 / 31 / 10 - 13 / 31
Just for novelty lol

For the Diancie event, the viable nature(s) are Bold/Calm/Naive/Quiet right, or am I excluding some?
You could also look for timid if you wanna have a cool mega diancie with EP for ORAS. Otherwise, yeah those are the only natures that a are useful

I already included Naive, but is Timid really viable?
Yeah, I you quoted me before I edited it out of my post lol (man, I cannot read lately :/).. Timid can work. It can use a set like this:

Moonblast
HP Fire (cause fuck Ferro)
Earth power
Ancient power/screen/stealth rock

Obviously no too good, but I think it's viable enough to the point where people would trade for it. Though I would say only go for timid if you are willing to SR HP fire as well.

(Although naive is way better because diamond storm>ancientpower).

Is Smogon aware of a glitch with Diancie? My wondercard pickup is generating spreads as though Diancie were not legendary- that is, no guaranteed perfect IVs. I caught a random Chingling and it had three 31s.

Exact steps taken:
-Put Diancie code into Y game (four badges at the time)
-Get an amazing TR Diancie, bank it
-Wipe file
-Play up to the first PC, put another Diancie code in
-Diancie no longer has any guaranteed 31s

Any ideas? I've since played up to the fourth gym and it's still not working. :/

Also, where would I even post this?
~Uiru

Hozu

RNGenius
is a Contributor Alumnus
Is Smogon aware of a glitch with Diancie? My wondercard pickup is generating spreads as though Diancie were not legendary- that is, no guaranteed perfect IVs. I caught a random Chingling and it had three 31s.

Exact steps taken:
-Wipe file

Any ideas? I've since played up to the fourth gym and it's still not working. :/

~Uiru
We can't help you with your cheat device. You're not allowed to ask such a question in the entirety of the Wi-Fi forums.

Exact steps taken:
-Wipe file

~Uiru
How can you not see (NO HACKING) in the title? I mean come on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)