Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 43 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's there any Diancie spread left to do? I might try and do one if I am stricken by a bolt of patience.

Also, does anybody know if the catching rate in the Hidden Tower of HGSS is set to ridiculously high or something? Because I just catched Kyogre at the first Great Ball and don't know wether luck or mechanics.

So, I got challenged by this guy on wi-fi to use a team containing my favourite non-legend Pokemon... So now I'm doing a breeding project for all of them :D
I just need opinions on Pokeballs.

(If someone can give me a female Safari Ball Trapinch, that would be awesome)

(I want to do Nest Ball the LEAST)

Last edited:
So, I got challenged by this guy on wi-fi to use a team containing my favourite non-legend Pokemon... So now I'm doing a breeding project for all of them :D
I have this if you're interested:

Jebus/35103
Species: Wingull
Ability: Keen Eye
Nature: Bold
IVs: 31/xx/31/29/31/31

Move 1: Twister
Move 2: Aqua Ring
Move 3: Wide Guard
Move 4: Brine
Redis
Notes: *Got from a giveaway on Reddit
*Full-Redis b/c I didn't do anything for it
*Can be nicknamed :)
*Dem egg moves

I have this if you're interested:

Jebus/35103
Species: Wingull
Ability: Keen Eye
Nature: Bold
IVs: 31/xx/31/29/31/31

Move 1: Twister
Move 2: Aqua Ring
Move 3: Wide Guard
Move 4: Brine
Redis
Notes: *Got from a giveaway on Reddit
*Full-Redis b/c I didn't do anything for it
*Can be nicknamed :)
*Dem egg moves

*is very interested* What would you like for her? :o
I'm surprised you didn't say "LUX BALL EVERYTHING."

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Just got a PowerSave today; anything I should worry about before I start backing up?
Make sure to note in your thread that you use powersaves. Also, I would suggest using a different cable than the one they provide. Their's is a little flimsy, and you don't want it to disconnect during a write to the cartridge.

Make sure to note in your thread that you use powersaves. Also, I would suggest using a different cable than the one they provide. Their's is a little flimsy, and you don't want it to disconnect during a write to the cartridge.
Do you know what type of cable it is? I'm unfamiliar with the head type

I just got a sassy diancie will all 6 ivs at 30-31 and it's hp grass so I'm assuming it's 30/31/31/31/30/31. I am assuming this is a keeper?

I'm trying to breed for or/as megas, but i can't get any gen 5 tutor moves, so i dont know what to do with sceptile, swampert, beedrill, and pidgeot. can i get help with movesets for them without having to use pokebank?

Bumping

(If someone can give me a female Safari Ball Trapinch, that would be awesome)

(I want to do Nest Ball the LEAST)

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I'm trying to breed for or/as megas, but i can't get any gen 5 tutor moves, so i dont know what to do with sceptile, swampert, beedrill, and pidgeot. can i get help with movesets for them without having to use pokebank?
Nearly all Gen 5 Tutor Moves are also Tutor Moves in ORAS, so don't worry about that. Just give them what you think are cool/useful egg moves.

Quanyails

On sabbatical!
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Reposting my question from earlier today:

Is a flawless Modest Diancie worth keeping? The reset gave me the perfect IVs for its nature, but the nature itself is mediocre. -Atk means Diancie's Diamond Storm is weak, and Diancie really likes its secondary STAB. A speed-neutral nature means it can't use its Mega's great speed tier.
And by flawless I mean 31/4/31/31/31/31 IVs. I was thinking Mega Diancie could use Rock Polish and Ancient Power, but those moves seem strictly inferior to the projected sets on the Smogon Pokdex. :/ Still, these generated IVs are quite tempting.

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Looking for (in order of priority)

(DW about being absolutely perfect just make sure the IVs are reasonably high)
1) Impish Yveltal
2) Calm Xerneas
3) HP Fire Modest/Timid/Naive/Mild/Rash/Hasty Xerneas
4) Flawless versions of: Hasty/Naive/Mild/Rash Yveltal or the above
5) Naive Mewtwo (pentagon)

Offering:
30/31/31/31/30/31 Hasty Diancie + distribution rights

And by flawless I mean 31/4/31/31/31/31 IVs. I was thinking Mega Diancie could use Rock Polish and Ancient Power, but those moves seem strictly inferior to the projected sets on the Smogon Pokdex. :/ Still, these generated IVs are quite tempting.
I would keep. All the good natures have been taken (30/31/31/31/31/31 hasty, 31/31/31/31/30/31 naive, 31/xx/31/31/31/31 timid). If your dead set on getting a +spd nature or a mix nature, then I would go for that :).

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
LF someone with a Espurr (Psychic) Friend Safari, or someone with a Dive Ball HA Espurr spitback. PM/VM if you can help me.

Also, is it possible to get a Weakness Policy activated if your 'mon is behind a Substitute? I'm asking because I haven't used a WP before, and even less with Substitute.

Luck O' the Irish

banned in dc
is a Tiering Contributor

Beat me by one point lol. I guess mine is hp ice at least?
But yeah I'd honestly keep

Looking for (in order of priority)

(DW about being absolutely perfect just make sure the IVs are reasonably high)
1) Impish Yveltal
2) Calm Xerneas
3) HP Fire Modest/Timid/Naive/Mild/Rash/Hasty Xerneas
4) Flawless versions of: Hasty/Naive/Mild/Rash Yveltal or the above
5) Naive Mewtwo (pentagon)

Offering:
30/31/31/31/30/31 Hasty Diancie + distribution rights
I have most of what you're looking for. Please Check My Thread for more info. (Mainly the Kalos Legends section) If interested, VM/PM me. :]

I would keep. All the good natures have been taken (30/31/31/31/31/31 hasty, 31/31/31/31/30/31 naive, 31/xx/31/31/31/31 timid). If your dead set on getting a +spd nature or a mix nature, then I would go for that :).
"Taken." lol

It's a great reset and you should keep it. Just because one person on Smogon has a pokemon of a certain nature does not mean that you should toss especially when that person is probably not going to trade it to the average user because they already have everything they could possibly want.

"Taken." lol

It's a great reset and you should keep it. Just because one person on Smogon has a pokemon of a certain nature does not mean that you should toss especially when that person is probably not going to trade it to the average user because they already have everything they could possibly want.
Yeah, guess I should've worded that better lol. I do agree that you should keep it Quanyails :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)