Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 43 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I got a random non-IV Stored Power eevee off Wonder Trade, and decided to breed for an espeon since I never bred SP onto eevee before. I ended up with a bunch of 5IV non-HA spitbacks. So technically they're flawless, except they just won't become MB espeon.

Any interesting sets that I could play around with? They all have wish, so don't necessarily need stored power. I already have a vaporeon, and at least one of them is going to become synchronize umbreon.

I know Wonder Trading them away is an obvious option, but while I'm totally fine trading away 3-4IV EM spitbacks, I'm not nice enough to trade away flawless spitbacks for yet another pikachu / flabebe / <insert crapmon>. Now that the Giveaway section is back, it's more likely I'll do a GTS Giveaway at some point to clear out my boxes.
What natures were they bred with? If they were Timid, non-HA is the better choice for Jolteon, even if neither Egg move is too useful.

On another note, what are useful egg moves for Gallade and Lopunny (ball choices also welcome)?

I'll probably prioritize moves besides the Elemental punches, since they already have decent coverage, and can get them by Tutor later if needed.

When does roselia learn grassy terrain? I thought it learned the move once it evolved from budew since bulbapedia has it listed as -- but I evolved mine and took it to the move relearner and nothing. Does it matter if the poke was caught or bred to learn the move? cos I wanted it to teach it to bulbasaur.

When does roselia learn grassy terrain? I thought it learned the move once it evolved from budew since bulbapedia has it listed as -- but I evolved mine and took it to the move relearner and nothing. Does it matter if the poke was caught or bred to learn the move? cos I wanted it to teach it to bulbasaur.
Roserade learns it when it evolves from Roselia.

Still looking for an EU Diancie code please.
I've got a (probably useless) Gengar code, but I'm willing to take on a breeding project or three...

Keep/Toss:
Diancie, Brave
31/31/28/31/31/01

I'm not sure if TR Diancie is worth it or not, so I figured I'd ask. The set I'm thinking would look something like the following:

252HP, 252DEF
Trick Room/Calm Mind
Diamond Storm
Moon Blast
Earth Power/whatever

I figure you could boost while defenses are high then mega and attack. I don't know but I will tell you that I am sick to death of soft resetting and miss RNG more than words can express.

Anyone have a perfect IV HA Fletchling ? Or a friend safari with Fletchinder ?
Also I have a couple of meditite spitbacks with EMs and about 2-4 perfect IVs each so ask me if you are interested.
In that case does anyone here have a shiny stone? I can trade either a water stone or a dusk stone for it as well as numerous apricorn/special ball females for it. PM me for details.
I can give you one. I just want a Dusk Stone if possible.

Last edited:
I have my Diancie code plus one spare. Providing I don't have a glitchy one, I'll offer up my spare for pretty much nothing.

Taken....

Last edited:
Somebody throw my sanity a bone and just confirm: has anyone successfully claimed a Diancie with guaranteed 3IVs on a Y game, and did you manage to do it before you defeated the E4? I'd speedrun Y to try it myself but I'd hate to waste my own time :(

Somebody throw my sanity a bone and just confirm: has anyone successfully claimed a Diancie with guaranteed 3IVs on a Y game, and did you manage to do it before you defeated the E4? I'd speedrun Y to try it myself but I'd hate to waste my own time :(
I can confirm that my Diancie had 3 guaranteed IV's even before beating the E4 on a Y Cart.

Diancie (Lax) : 31 / 31 / 30 / 30 / 31 / 30

Possible Hidden Power Types: Fire

NOOOOOOOOOOO!! Worst troll ever? :'( I had to check with the IV guy since it was my first time getting a legend that looked flawless :/ Also, I herd somewere you could skip the cutscene by saving on the spot were the delivery girl usually stand on, but it didn't work? Anyone got it to work?

NOOOOOOOOOOO!! Worst troll ever? :'( I had to check with the IV guy since it was my first time getting a legend that looked flawless :/ Also, I herd somewere you could skip the cutscene by saving on the spot were the delivery girl usually stand on, but it didn't work? Anyone got it to work?
Weird. I never get the cutscene.

This is why I never check the IVs of undesired natures, because there's a chance I might get trolled with what happened to you. That way I can reset without the sense of being trolled by RNG.
If only Synchronizers worked for Events :/

And also, no it doesn't work.

Should've have kept it btw? I have a power save backup, but I figured the nature made it useless and was so angry when I realized what hidden power it had >.>
Weird. I never get the cutscene.
A. Yes, my condolences.

B. No, that unfortunately doesn't work.

If you don't get the cutscene, it's because you injected a Japanese Diancie Wonder Card before redeeming the NA/EU serial code Wonder Card, that's apparently the only way to skip the cutscene.
Ah, I see. I could do that, but I don't really like pokémon that come from hacked wondercards even though I did trade for a shiny Jirachi. On the other hand, it wouldn't really make the Diancie from NA/EU less legit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)