I can trade now but unfortunately I don't have access to a computer atm to clone. I can't guarantee I'll be able to trade tomorrow so do you want to do the trade and have me clone another time or do it all at once another time?
Hey no problem, although do you mind if we go back to the original trade? my genesect for your victini? cos I have a pending trade for another Celebi which is also timid and has HP Fire. It's lacking IVs in atack but that's OK with me. Anyway I will be able to trade later today or anytime over the weekend.
Well I'm back online again and will be able to trade anytime today. I usually have the computer on with the internet going whilst I'm doing other things so just send me a VM when you can trade. I should catch it fairly quickly.