Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 43 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can donate at least a box and a half of 5IV Pokemon for you, that are extras from breeding. All of them have right nature, IVs and some egg moves. I won't be able to head online for another tho for a few hours. One question, are you only interested in Kalos-region pokemon? By that, I meant only Pokemon from the Kalos Dex and not National Dex
Jesus christ that's generous! I don't need that much i just need a party really :P And any poke will do really, one that can fly, on that can learn surf/waterfall, one that can mega evolve, you know, the basics really. I'm in work in half an hour anyway so it'll have to wait regardless :)

I'm gunna ask this one more time becaue last time no one replied :(( I had to start my game again so was wondering if anyone would like to donate some spitbacks to me? Just so i can complete the game as quickly as possible really.
i have a nincada 4ivs impish and a mienfoo jolly regenerator with egg move knock off 2-4ivs

You got 7 IV? This post isn't relevant, even if you had a 'good' Diancie..

Thinking about capturing another Yveltal and Xerneas, which balls and natures are preferred? Got Modest Yveltal in Luxury and Timid Xerneas in Dive.
Serves me right for doing it on my phone, it's supposed to be 2 x 28-29

I'm going to be really bored for the next few weeks, what with everybody else getting ORAS and us in Europe have to wait an extra week...
So I'm looking for a few suggestions for breeding projects so I don't go insane reading the ORAS thread...

Thinking about capturing another Yveltal and Xerneas, which balls and natures are preferred? Got Modest Yveltal in Luxury and Timid Xerneas in Dive.
For Yveltal, I'm not quite sure I've seen Dusk Ball yet. It's got the black hole release animation, the dark stripes, and a Red-Green for the most apocalyptic Christmas ever. For nature, I don't think I've seen many Naughty/Lonely considering tutors give it Knock Off for Physical attacks.

I'm going to be really bored for the next few weeks, what with everybody else getting ORAS and us in Europe have to wait an extra week...
So I'm looking for a few suggestions for breeding projects so I don't go insane reading the ORAS thread...
Nest ball Leavanny.
The combination of sticky web + knock off will now be possible.

Just giving you a suggestion. You can of course be boring and do the megas like everybody else.

Yveltal Premier ball with naive/Lonely/calm nature and Xerneas Quick(Or better stick with Dive)Mild Nature

I am doing projects for people for the new megas. You could try that.
Nest ball Leavanny.
The combination of sticky web + knock off will now be possible.

Just giving you a suggestion. You can of course be boring and do the megas like everybody else.
Nest Ball Leavanny sounds like a plan!
I was trying to avoid doing the megas, simply because everyone else is doing them, but I know I don't have a decent Pidgeot yet...

So..., apologies if this has been asked before/recently, but best ball for Mega Pidgeot?
?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)