Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok guys thanks :)

bringing this over to the next page, looking for these pokemon:

murkrow female prankster luxury ball
sableye female prankster dusk ball
croagunk female dry skin ?whatever ball

I'm looking for someone who is willing to do a RNG project in a Japanese Gen III emulator (and transfer to Gen VI).

I'm also looking for a Smeargle, Inkay, or Malamar with Happy Hour.

Check my old thread or PM me for offers.

Chev4`s latios is timid, flawless, shiny, HP fire With defog, tailwind, psychock and Draco meteor! 252 HP/SpA

Heatran calm, shiny, flawless, 252 hp and some kind of split in spdef and def!

Wishmkr Jirachi flawless, jolly, not sure bout the spread but have 404Hp, 236A,259Def,198SpA, 259spD and 261 speed to outrun adamant/ modest 80 base speeders!

If you og for the latios i cAN trade With you right away!:)
Can you clone?cause i need to clone my thunderus, and he is in master ball to.
What the spread of heatran? Do you have a trade thread? If you have more offers so it will be awesome :)

Last edited:
Does it still work like this in 6th gen ?

My gardevoir has wish , i breed it down to my offspring. Will my ralt get access to wish ?

Does it still work like this in 6th gen ?

My gardevoir has wish , i breed it down to my offspring. Will my ralt get access to wish ?
Not entirely certain what you're trying to ask, but Ralts doesn't get Wish outside of a stupid 3rd gen event in Japan.

Not entirely certain what you're trying to ask, but Ralts doesn't get Wish outside of a stupid 3rd gen event in Japan.
You know like if a pokemon learns a move via level up , its offspring will get the move ?

edit : nvm i know the answer

Check out the giveaway in my signature. Please read the rules and faq if you have any questions.

No. As rufus said they're a dime a dozen (nice english phrase btw). If you want/need one you can check out the giveaway in my signature. You can also ask for any other ditto I have. If my small variety of dittos doesn't suffice you can ask buckert when he re-opens his giveaway next year (tomorrow lol).
Where's York thred mate?

Looking for the following pokemon:
6 IV Foreign (Not NA) Ditto
Fast Ball Female Swablu (Any nature)

The Ditto is a higher priority so I can get started with other breeding projects (Moon Ball Ralts, Safari Ball Kangaskhan, Level Ball Larvitar, etc.)
I currently do not have much to offer except spit backs from the first project after I start it and after January 7th some Froakie, Dratini, & Bagon spitbacks.

EMs for Toarkoal:

Already decided: Clear Smog, Yawn.

Choose 2: Superpower, Eruption, Fissure, Flame Burst, Skull Bash.

Hey, does anybody have an adamant/impish donphan with ice shard (preferably 5/6 iv's)? I have a shiny 6iv ampharos(given by a friend). Thanks!

Last edited:
Speedy Squirtle do you have pentagon pkm?
Pentagon`? i dont quite know what you mean by that:/

Can you clone?cause i need to clone my thunderus, and he is in master ball to.
What the spread of heatran? Do you have a trade thread? If you have more offers so it will be awesome :)
I dont have a trade thread:/ havent take time for making one! Im not 100% sure but he as 31x31313131! thats for sure

Moderator edit: Don't double post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there anyone on Smogon who is able to use pkhex? Or maybe someone knows someone else from another site who can? Edit: .com helped me

Last edited:
Does anyone have an extra destiny knot that they would be willing to trade me? I have been trying to get one for 2 days now and i havent had much luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)