Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pity about the HP, but I'll ask anyway. Toss or keep?

E-speed Linoone
Adamant

7/28/23/9/21/31

(Seriously, the HP makes me want to shoot some Zigzagoons...)

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Would anyone be willing to help me find out my SID for my Black 2 game? I'm not sure how that's done now that there's no Pokecheck. Can it be found using KeyBV somehow?

I have a question about DexNavving.

If I was to DexNav a Pokemon for near-flawless IVs, would it be better to chain to get the Search Level higher or breed (then utilize bank to quickly raise search level) to get it higher before chaining?

I did the three battles needed to get tyrunt in the hoenn battle spot competition, does anybody know if I quit the competition now if I will still get tyrunt?

I'm not sure. I wouldn't quit just to be sure, if I were you.
I dont think so. I wouldn't quit just to be sure. Battling in competitions is so much fun, why not battle more?
I want to battle a friend of mine but I would need some pokes from my locked battle box to do so. And I personally find the mega mence/blaziken spam on every team boring in this competition but that's just me lol. I guess I'll just wait until tomorrow night when its over then

I want to battle a friend of mine but I would need some pokes from my locked battle box to do so. And I personally find the mega mence/blaziken spam on every team boring in this competition but that's just me lol. I guess I'll just wait until tomorrow night when its over then
I personally like Mega Salamance a lot. But that's just my opinion. I made sure that I moved my PAX South team out of my Battle Box before entering.

Will i know if i have the 3 max happiness pokes in my party just because nameless cavern appears or will i be able to get to the island without them, and the ring just won't work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)