Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hatching location for Feebas/Milotic in ORAS? Are the Contest Halls a hatching location? I'd try this myself but I'm on Crescent Isle right now, don't want to leave.

Edit: Aww ... they should totally be a hatching location.
Hi there!

Sorry for bringing up old post. Is Crescent Isle considered as a hatch location? I want to try to hatch an egg there.

keep or toss? 31/x/31/31/31/31 bold budew
I am aiming for calm but I have no idea if bold is useful for roserade.
Calm mind maybe? Fighting resist...i would actually say it's better as even with calm it doesn't want to take fire/ice/psychic which are predominantly special types
Edit: I know sp def is a thing where physically generally isn't but a fighting resist is a natural fit for physical imo

Although after reading craymonds post I checked it's stats and yeah no...but a bold eviolite roselia may work in ru

Last edited:
I actually just got a love ball chansey, what do you have to offer?
CMT. I can't really breed anything though. I have the Net Ball Charmander (HP Ice one), the Dream Ball Bagon (I think), and Tyrunt.

Ugh. It's a breedable. Keep or toss mechanics don't apply, keep and breed some more until you reach your target

Ugh. It's a breedable. Keep or toss mechanics don't apply, keep and breed some more until you reach your target
While I generally agree with the whole K/T mechanic, this is a special case, because Budew is a baby, and therefore, you need to use incense instead of an Everstone. Therefore, you have no control over nature, so in the truest sense of the question, 'Keep/Toss?', this is a very valid question.

Btw, Shinyshuppet1, I agree with others, toss. I would keep if Modest/Timid.

did you get this from dex nav or breeding I mean it's a keep simply because it will find use but if you want calm go calm.
edit: SanjivG he proves a very good point because it is a baby pokemon but still keep it for personal use.

If you're breeding for Roserade... Why not simply breed with everstone and destiny knot and hatch Roselias? This might be a stupid question but that's what I'm thinking would make the whole process easier

Ugh. It's a breedable. Keep or toss mechaanics don't apply, keep and breed some more until you reach your target
While I generally agree with the whole K/T mechanic, this is a special case, because Budew is a baby, and therefore, you need to use incense instead of an Everstone. Therefore, you have no control over nature, so in the truest sense of the question, 'Keep/Toss?', this is a very valid question.

Btw, Shinyshuppet1, I agree with others, toss. I would keep if Modest/Timid.
Yes, but it's still decent, and you can breed more. Plus what if one day Bold becomes the NWO on Roserade? I would still keep, even if it's to rot in a box forever.

Yes, but it's still decent, and you can breed more. Plus what if one day Bold becomes the NWO on Roserade? I would still keep, even if it's to rot in a box forever.
If he has perfect parents, there's no need to keep it. Unless Roserade gets a huge boost or a Mega in which its Defense stat raises, Calm will always be the better defensive nature. I'm not trying to argue, and therefore, will not reply from here out. Your opinion is valid, even if I disagree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)