Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, having tech difficulties here. I'm trying to get Suicune and/or Terrakion. I saved my game before going to the ring for Suicune and didn't like the IVs I got. Upon the soft reset the ring wouldn't activate anymore. I've gone to the other spots to get the legendaries and the mysterious ring won't proc the fights. Did I glitch the game somehow or is there an item I don't have or something?
Date/Time change or inserting the cart into a new 3DS will incur a 24 hour penalty; no time-based events for that timeframe. Just found that out myself yesterday. SRing for Terrakion and Suicune myself, funny enough. :P

So, having tech difficulties here. I'm trying to get Suicune and/or Terrakion. I saved my game before going to the ring for Suicune and didn't like the IVs I got. Upon the soft reset the ring wouldn't activate anymore. I've gone to the other spots to get the legendaries and the mysterious ring won't proc the fights. Did I glitch the game somehow or is there an item I don't have or something?
Odd. The rings should spit out a legendary to fight if you haven't already caught what that one offers regardless of how many times you soft reset... assuming you didn't try to change the time on your 3DS. If you did, then you're locked out for 24 hours.

If you're after Suicune, land at the Trackless Forest between :40 and :59 of the hour, so you receive the message about the north wind blowing, then save. So long as you don't leave, Suicune will always come out of the ring. The same is true for other time/day-specific legendary Pokemon aside from Regigigas. Go into the area where you get a message, then save, and the legendary corresponding to that message will always appear until you leave.

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Is the speed boost from Tailwind a 1.5x boost (like Choice Scarf), or 2x (like Swift Swim, Chlorophyll, etc.)?

Anybody have a female moon ball ralts spitback they could trade me? Preferably jolly but other natures are okay too, pm me if you have one and we can try and work out a trade:)

Flabebe Modest Flower Veil Female 31/x/31/30/31/30 (+Camoflauge, Captivate, Copycat, Moonblast)
HP Fire
Flabebe Modest Flower Veil Female 31/x/31/30/30/31 (+Camoflauge, Captivate, Copycat, Moonblast)
HP Ground
Flabebe Timid Symbiosis Female 31/x/31/30/30/31 (+Camoflauge, Captivate, Copycat, Moonblast)
HP Ground
Flabebe Timid Symbiosis Female 31/31/31/30/30/31 (+Camoflauge, Captivate, Copycat, Moonblast)
HP Ground
Flabebe Bold Flower Veil Female 31/31/31/30/30/31 (+Camoflauge, Captivate, Copycat, Moonblast)
HP Ground

Sadly someone beat you to it, the other 5 are still there though.
Then CMT for the Heal Ball one

Fainted Sync leads still work, right? Because I have caught 14 Terrakion - and only one has been Jolly (Sync nature).
And I guess if someone with a powersave has extra master balls, I'm really not shameful of noob-balling some legends if someone wants to give out a few Master Balls. Might have a good spitback somewhere.

Fainted Sync leads still work, right? Because I have caught 14 Terrakion - and only one has been Jolly (Sync nature).
And I guess if someone with a powersave has extra master balls, I'm really not shameful of noob-balling some legends if someone wants to give out a few Master Balls. Might have a good spitback somewhere.
Fainted sync still works, yup

Still works. Since there is a 50% chance for it to work, and if you toss anything that doesn't pass your HP and Speed tests (if you do those), then it may seem like it's working less often than it should.

Still works. Since there is a 50% chance for it to work, and if you toss anything that doesn't pass your HP and Speed tests (if you do those), then it may seem like it's working less often than it should.
No, no Speed/HP tests on me. I thought it was established that Sync is less effective in Gen 6? Because Sync was 50/50 on Gen 5 and honestly, it was about 50/50 when you used it without RNGing. Gen 6 is.. well, I'm guessing around 15%.

No, no Speed/HP tests on me. I thought it was established that Sync is less effective in Gen 6? Because Sync was 50/50 on Gen 5 and honestly, it was about 50/50 when you used it without RNGing. Gen 6 is.. well, I'm guessing around 15%.
No, it's not. Try getting back to that statistic when you've caught 100 Pokemon with Synchs, then it would be more accurate ;)

Hey looking for a flawless spitback Whismur. Hoping someone could trade me one for a shiny Jellicent with decent IV's? It has 27 HP Iv's, 29 attack IV's and 27 speed IV's. Sorry if the Jellicent is not that good I'm new to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)