Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This will be the oddest question I can ask I bet.
So today while doing a massive amount of Wonder Trading I got this BEAUTIFUL Pokemon:
Raikou
Modest Nature 6 IVs SHINY with the Pentagon, EV trained (by the looks of Super Training) and saying it was caught on the Trackless Forest at Level 50 on 12/28/2014
With an OT named "Randy" and the IDno. "11835"
So I want to ask: Anyway to make sure it's a 100% Legit? Because this seems way to good to be true.

you're better off asking for those from gen 5 since RNG abuse is much faster and easier than spending hours resetting. If blue pentagon is a must then lower the requirements of one of the stats to say 27+
It's not like he's asking for hex flawless, there are actually plenty of flawless pentagon legendaries already going around. Can't point towards a Timid Thundurus or Adamant Landorus off the top of my head but just generally speaking, it's not an outrageous request.

This will be the oddest question I can ask I bet.
So today while doing a massive amount of Wonder Trading I got this BEAUTIFUL Pokemon:
Raikou
Modest Nature 6 IVs SHINY with the Pentagon, EV trained (by the looks of Super Training) and saying it was caught on the Trackless Forest at Level 50 on 12/28/2014
With an OT named "Randy" and the IDno. "11835"
So I want to ask: Anyway to make sure it's a 100% Legit? Because this seems way to good to be true.
This, though. Right nature, 6IVs, shiny, and pentagon? The chances of that not being a hack are slim. You can post in the hack checking thread if you need to satisfy yourself though, and that's where these sort of checks go anyway.

It's not like he's asking for hex flawless, there are actually plenty of flawless pentagon legendaries already going around. Can't point towards a Timid Thundurus or Adamant Landorus off the top of my head but just generally speaking, it's not an outrageous request.

This, though. Right nature, 6IVs, shiny, and pentagon? The chances of that not being a hack are slim. You can post in the hack checking thread if you need to satisfy yourself though, and that's where these sort of checks go anyway.
Thank you very much. I honestly don't know if a Pokegen for Gen VI exists yet, but I want to be sure before I start showing this of in VGC battles. :D

Anyone have a Power Weight and Power Bracer they can trade me? I've got these for your trouble, all kalos bred:

31/x/31/31/31/31 contrary timid M snivy
31/x/31/31/31/31 anticipation timid M eevee in dream ball, wish/yawn
31/x/31/31/31/31 solar power timid M charmander

If there's an item or megastone you need, I have a lot of them on my X version.

Thank you very much. I honestly don't know if a Pokegen for Gen VI exists yet, but I want to be sure before I start showing this of in VGC battles. :D
Powersaves shiny and IV-changing codes have been around since XY, and people have been hacking the pentagon/shininess/etc. ever since. That's why if you don't know the legality and it seems too good to be true, just don't trade it on sites where hacking is not allowed and you'll be fine.

Powersaves shiny and IV-changing codes have been around since XY, and people have been hacking the pentagon/shininess/etc. ever since. That's why if you don't know the legality and it seems too good to be true, just don't trade it on sites where hacking is not allowed and you'll be fine.
there's also that web browser injection method that lets people load up hacked pokemon straight into their game without powersaves.

can someone give me eevee with hp fire
31/even/31/30/31/30
I have some pokemon with5iv in return
can discuzz what u want or just give me for free :D

I have item wannna trade for eevee?
Anyone have a Power Weight and Power Bracer they can trade me? I've got these for your trouble, all kalos bred:

31/x/31/31/31/31 contrary timid M snivy
31/x/31/31/31/31 anticipation timid M eevee in dream ball, wish/yawn
31/x/31/31/31/31 solar power timid M charmander

If there's an item or megastone you need, I have a lot of them on my X version.
Moderator edit: Don't double post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys, I can do **HeartGold Apricorn Balls** stuff. If you want one, event pokemon/legendary pokemon/RNGed stuff should interest me.

Last edited:
Does anyone happen to have a HP Ice Timid Zapdos I could borrow? I was hoping to use one for the Disquake combo with Garchomp in Battle Maison Doubles.

I am still in need of synchronizers with the following natures: relaxed, impish, careful, and bold. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Flabebe Modest Flower Veil Female 31/x/31/30/30/31 (+Camoflauge, Captivate, Copycat, Moonblast)
HP Ground
Flabebe Timid Symbiosis Female 31/x/31/30/30/31 (+Camoflauge, Captivate, Copycat, Moonblast)
HP Ground
Flabebe Timid Symbiosis Female 31/31/31/30/30/31 (+Camoflauge, Captivate, Copycat, Moonblast)
HP Ground
Flabebe Bold Flower Veil Female 31/31/31/30/30/31 (+Camoflauge, Captivate, Copycat, Moonblast)
HP Ground

The Red one I reserved to who missed out on the Blue one so sorry about that :(

I still have the White one though if still interested so I can send a PM?
For some reason I can't seem to PM you but please PM me?? ahahaha anyway yes I'm still interested in the white one and would like to arrange a trade :)

Never said it wass an outrageous request, I said that it might be better to lower expectations of what he wants a bit as penta-flawless isn't as easily obtained as in gen 5. Just look at Pokéguy's thread, one of the more diligent collectors of legends doesn't have either. That's not a knock on him at all, it's just to point out how rare/hard it is to get 5 IV thundurus/landorus in gen 6 is.

Never said it wass an outrageous request, I said that it might be better to lower expectations of what he wants a bit as penta-flawless isn't as easily obtained as in gen 5. Just look at Pokéguy's thread, one of the more diligent collectors of legends doesn't have either. That's not a knock on him at all, it's just to point out how rare/hard it is to get 5 IV thundurus/landorus in gen 6 is.
Just because Pokeguy doesn't have it, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.@Cherub Agent have a Landorus to his specs iirc, don't remember any Thundurus, though

Looking for a Naughty Hasty Sync

Edit: Looks like I gotta do Ray first, so I just need the Sync

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)