Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would anyone be willing to trade me a Yveltal and Zygarde for my Pokedex? It'll be a quick trade back. Don't worry about me cloning it or anything, I don't own Powersaves or anything like that.

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Anyone have a male Fletchling w/ Wide Guard with an atk IV of 31? Just need to borrow it to rebreed my VGC Talon with with a TM spread.

Ball for a non-shiny Suicune (ORAS)? Thinking Dive or Great.
Dive

Remembering the awful days of SRing the Shadow Suicune in Colosseum, Net also looks alright with it (the boosted catch rate is nice as well.)

K/T? Everybody has been going for HP ice so I wanted to do grass, pretty sure it's still viable

Raikou - #243 (Timid) : 30 / 24 - 25 / 31 / 28 / 31 / 31

Possible Hidden Power Types: Grass

Edit: kept!

Last edited:
Anyone have a male Fletchling w/ Wide Guard with an atk IV of 31? Just need to borrow it to rebreed my VGC Talon with with a TM spread.

Dive

Remembering the awful days of SRing the Shadow Suicune in Colosseum, Net also looks alright with it (the boosted catch rate is nice as well.)
Hmm. Boosted catch rate is a plus, catching Terrakion in a Luxury Ball ended up just Struggling every single time and Dive is the same chance so... :/
Also, Talonflame doesn't learn Wide Guard hun; it gets Quick Guard as an egg move. Lemme check my Bank, iirc I have a metric fuckton of birds.

edit: Will a Bank'd lugia unlock the Johto Beats for ORAS, or does have to be from my own save?
And none have Quick Guard, forgot mine were bred very fast on XY soon as it came out so I didn't even know it had egg moves. Sorry :<

Hmm. Boosted catch rate is a plus, catching Terrakion in a Luxury Ball ended up just Struggling every single time and Dive is the same chance so... :/
Also, Talonflame doesn't learn Wide Guard hun; it gets Quick Guard as an egg move. Lemme check my Bank, iirc I have a metric fuckton of birds.

edit: Will a Bank'd lugia unlock the Johto Beats for ORAS, or does have to be from my own save?
From what I hear, any ol' Lugia (or whatever you need for whatever else) will do fine.

Still looking for HP Fire ditto or hp Fire contrary snivy with perfect spreads. Can offer perfect (5 IV) calm unaware cleffa with wish, adamant magikarp, modest charmander with ancientpower, or modest adaptability Skrelp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)