Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep/Toss?

Heatran - Modest
31/29/29/31/31/31

That Defence hurts...
Keep! 29 vs 31 is only 1 stat point difference at lv 50 and doesn't really hurt that much:

31 Def: 252+ Atk Gyarados Waterfall vs. 248 HP / 0 Def Heatran: 140-168 (71 - 85.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
29 Def: 252+ Atk Gyarados Waterfall vs. 248 HP / 0 Def Heatran: 140-168 (71 - 85.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

Hi obviously from the title you can tell I'm new :P does anyone have any spare legendaries that they can trade me, I will try my best to trade pokemon that are good.... but I don't have much haha. My friend code is: 1650 3037 0332 thanks!

Still looking for a male Froakie with toxic spikes. Doesn't need to be HA, but jolly or timid would be nice (I can live without tough). PM if you can help me! :)
Thanks!

LF a male Nasty Plot togepi! Can offer various 4/5iv love ball/moon ball friend ball pokes in return. 5ivs not essential

Hi obviously from the title you can tell I'm new :P does anyone have any spare legendaries that they can trade me, I will try my best to trade pokemon that are good.... but I don't have much haha. My friend code is: 1650 3037 0332 thanks!
Welcome! :) Just some advice - you might have more reponse if you say which legendaries you want and what you have to offer in return?

LF a male Nasty Plot togepi! Can offer various 4/5iv love ball/moon ball friend ball pokes in return. 5ivs not essential

True that haha I didn't think of that. I would tame any that I can get. But I guess I would like sons of the hard to get ones like celebi, darkrai, arceus, mew, manaphy. I feel like they are impossible to get.

Welcome! :) Just some advice - you might have more reponse if you say which legendaries you want and what you have to offer in return?

Question about the Safari Zone in HGSS. Are the days necessary for certain Pokemon generated in-game, or can you manipulate the clock like when you advance the day for certain swarms?

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Looking for:
Timid Magnemite with Magnet Pull ability.
31/30/31/30/31/30 (HP Fire)

Pentagon only please.

Will offer 3 5 IV bred Pokes of your choice for it. I also have some trophy shinies, like Lillipup (safari), and a Pichu (bred w/ Volt Tackle) among other things. Not sure what a Hidden Power bred Pokemon's trade value is, but I'm sure we can work something out.

ive been looking for the same poke haha. good luck to you my friend

Hi, uh, new user here. I've been turning the GTS upside down looking for a Bold, Defog Zapdos, preferably 5iv, or, at the very least, with acceptable IVs (31/x/31/24+/31/31). Doesn't need any Hidden Power, any other move other than Defog, or not being cloned or RNG'd. I'll accept if it has what I ask.
In return, highlists include:
Shiny, 5/6iv Jolly Mamoswine, Timid, Frisk Noivern, Hasty Froakie, Timid Snivy (nicknamed On Contrar) Timid Cobalion, Jolly Terrakion and Timid Zapdos (unfortunately, none of which I can tell if they're cloned, but are almost defiently RNG'd)
Trophy shinies as Roserade, Swampert, Terrakion and Latios, as well as nicknameable but imperfect shiny HA Dratini (15 Def Iv) and Sniper Horsea (6-7 SpDef Iv).
Non shiny options include 5iv Defog Scyther, Buneary, Horsea, Heavy Ball Onix, Contrary Snivy, and possibly more I can't recall.
Help me before I end up crazy! Thank you in advance.

(Uh, and, sorry if this isn't a "simple request", y'know, new here, if that's of any excuse lol)

Last edited:
9 6IVs/Hidden Powers/5IVs
Flabebe Modest Flower Veil Female 31/x/31/30/30/31 (+Camoflauge, Captivate, Copycat, Moonblast)
HP Ground
Flabebe Timid Symbiosis Female 31/x/31/30/30/31 (+Camoflauge, Captivate, Copycat, Moonblast)
HP Ground
Flabebe Timid Symbiosis Female 31/31/31/30/30/31 (+Camoflauge, Captivate, Copycat, Moonblast)
HP Ground
Wurmple Modest Shield Dust Female 31/0/30/31/30/30 (-)
HP Rock
Sunkern Quiet Solar Power Female 31/30/31/30/31/0 (+Curse, Encore, Morning Sun, Sweet Scent)
HP Fire
Larvesta Bold Flame Body Female 30/20/31/31/30/30 (+Endure, Foresight, Harden, Morning Sun)
HP Rock
Mantyke Modest Swift Swim Male 31/18/31/31/31/31 (+Amnesia, Haze, Mirror Coat, Tailwind)

Trapinch Jolly Arena Trap Male 31/31/31/x/31/31 (+Flail, Focus Energy, Fury Cutter, Quick Attack)

Skrelp Modest Adaptability Male 31/30/31/30/31/30 (+Acid Armor, Haze, Toxic Spikes, Venom Drench)
HP Fire

Got a few more Pokes to trade if anyone is interested. Fair warning most of these are clones with the exception of the Larvesta, Trapinch, Mantyke, and the 6IV Yellow Flabebe. Most of these I gave to my guild and somehow came back to me but dont really need them but dont want to release them either.

Anyone have an extra 5 IVedDitto they can give me ? Will be online for the next few min (If you don't have 5 ivs it is fine)
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/most.3509467/#post-5530273
Hi, uh, new user here. I've been turning the GTS upside down looking for a Bold, Defog Zapdos, preferably 5iv, or, at the very least, with acceptable IVs (31/x/31/24+/31/31). Doesn't need any Hidden Power, any other move other than Defog, or not being cloned or RNG'd. I'll accept if it has what I ask.
http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...-yah-yah-defog-zapdos-48hrs-finished.3526262/
PM if you are interested in this. I don't need anything in return.

Looking for the following pokemon to complete my dex. I don't need to keep them so we can just do a trade back:

Registeel
Groudon
Palkia

Hey, Someone who wants to help me get a Torchic/Combusken/Blaziken w/ Speed Boost? gender nature iv doesnt matter. I can offer pokemon With HA, Eggmoves, Spitbacks, stones, leftovers, just ask !

Question about the Safari Zone in HGSS. Are the days necessary for certain Pokemon generated in-game, or can you manipulate the clock like when you advance the day for certain swarms?
I am pretty sure you actually have to wait the full amount of days, there's no way to speed it up.

Hey, Someone who wants to help me get a Torchic/Combusken/Blaziken w/ Speed Boost? gender nature iv doesnt matter. I can offer pokemon With HA, Eggmoves, Spitbacks, stones, leftovers, just ask !
I can help you with this tonight if no one else does. If you happen to have female spitbacks from my Wants list on my thread that'd be great, but I'll get you one either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)