Thomaz' Trading Thread (TTT) Update 19-01!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the trade! Oh, and thanks for the Friend Safari! I'm quite literally collecting FSs and I didn't have Drudigon yet. =D
Haha no problem, thank you very much as well! I may come back once I have my thread updated with more things :p

Hi there - I wanted to apologize, I know I'm taking a long time, but I just wanted to let you know that I haven't stopped working on your pokemon and I shouldn't take too much longer to have them ready! D:

It shall be done!
Cool! You have some nice stuff. =)

Brigidd said:
Hi there - I wanted to apologize, I know I'm taking a long time, but I just wanted to let you know that I haven't stopped working on your pokemon and I shouldn't take too much longer to have them ready! D:
No worries. Take your time. I haven't done much when it comes to breeding or RNGing either. Stupid @$@%#%$^%&^ Thundurus lol. Did get myself a shiny HP Ice Gastly and Naive BoomWhale though, I guess...

No worries. Take your time. I haven't done much when it comes to breeding or RNGing either. Stupid @$@%#%$^%&^ Thundurus lol. Did get myself a shiny HP Ice Gastly and Naive BoomWhale though, I guess...
Thank you for understanding! Lol but that's really nice, congratulations! Good luck with Landorus.:D

Hey, just letting you know I finished breeding and will be able to trade after Friday night. Also have a question about capture projects. Would you be able to RNG the genies with their Hidden Ability? Specifically, Timid/Naive Sheer Force Landorus? If you could, I'd really be interested in getting one, as I haven't been able to find one on other trade threads.

Hey, just letting you know I finished breeding and will be able to trade after Friday night. Also have a question about capture projects. Would you be able to RNG the genies with their Hidden Ability? Specifically, Timid/Naive Sheer Force Landorus? If you could, I'd really be interested in getting one, as I haven't been able to find one on other trade threads.
Nice. Sure, we can trade then.

And yeah, it's one of those things I'm planning to do. I'm literally doing like 3-4 projects at the same time though lol (already have 3 boxes full of freshly caught HGSS specific ball Pokemon), but I'll start this one rather quick. Need to actually play the Radar until I lock the genies, but that shouldn't too hard, right? =P

Any specific nature for a specific genie?

Nice. Sure, we can trade then.

And yeah, it's one of those things I'm planning to do. I'm literally doing like 3-4 projects at the same time though lol (already have 3 boxes full of freshly caught HGSS specific ball Pokemon), but I'll start this one rather quick. Need to actually play the Radar until I lock the genies, but that shouldn't too hard, right? =P

Any specific nature for a specific genie?
No rush, I think it's really cool that you're doing all these RNG projects. I missed out playing Gen 4-5, so I'm not too familiar with stuff from those games/RNGing. I was just thinking about what things would not be able to obtain in AS or X that I would be interested in collecting. Some ideas based on what I found from Smogon threads/Dex that I haven't found on other threads yet:
  • Tornadus-I: Defiant, Jolly
  • Thundurus-I: Defiant, Naive, HP Ice (30/31/30/31/31/31)
  • Landorus-I: Sheer Force, Modest/Timid/Naive (leaning most toward Timid for preferred nature)
Just some ideas. I'm mainly interested in them for collection purposes atm (haven't seen any HA genies in the threads I've checked).

Would it also be possible to RNG a shiny Modest Moltres with HP Ground in HGSS (Love Ball capture perhaps?). Just throwing out some more ideas for you. :)

No rush, I think it's really cool that you're doing all these RNG projects. I missed out playing Gen 4-5, so I'm not too familiar with stuff from those games/RNGing. I was just thinking about what things would not be able to obtain in AS or X that I would be interested in collecting. Some ideas based on what I found from Smogon threads/Dex that I haven't found on other threads yet:
  • Tornadus-I: Defiant, Jolly
  • Thundurus-I: Defiant, Naive, HP Ice (30/31/30/31/31/31)
  • Landorus-I: Sheer Force, Modest/Timid/Naive (leaning most toward Timid for preferred nature)
Just some ideas. I'm mainly interested in them for collection purposes atm (haven't seen any HA genies in the threads I've checked).

Would it also be possible to RNG a shiny Modest Moltres with HP Ground in HGSS (Love Ball capture perhaps?). Just throwing out some more ideas for you. :)
Oh bugger, I just realised I can't Dream Radar abuse because I don't have a Mac and therefor can't use PRNG. >_< Guess I'll have to wait until they support RNGReporter with it... Sorry. =( I'll ask around with friends if they have a Mac or not, but probably not.

Moltres however, I can do. There isn't much in my HG right now that I'd want to catch (literally a 20+ Pokémon in special balls left) and the only thing I'd be somewhat interested in, would be non-shiny Modest HP Grass Suicune, but I need to send over a thousand Dive Balls from gen 3, but since I'm screwing around with the clock for Thundurus, I'll have to do some shenigans to reactivate my Pal Park. >_<

Oh bugger, I just realised I can't Dream Radar abuse because I don't have a Mac and therefor can't use PRNG. >_< Guess I'll have to wait until they support RNGReporter with it... Sorry. =( I'll ask around with friends if they have a Mac or not, but probably not.

Moltres however, I can do. There isn't much in my HG right now that I'd want to catch (literally a 20+ Pokémon in special balls left) and the only thing I'd be somewhat interested in, would be non-shiny Modest HP Grass Suicune, but I need to send over a thousand Dive Balls from gen 3, but since I'm screwing around with the clock for Thundurus, I'll have to do some shenigans to reactivate my Pal Park. >_<
Ouuu that Suicune sounds really cool!

Hi, checking out your Friend Safaris I see you have a Gogoat.

Any chance you could catch me an Ultra HA one? IVs/Nature doesn't matter.

I'm a bit full on breeding orders at the moment, but would anything here interest you for it:

HA Rufflet
HA Sawk
Timer HA Karrablast
Lure Chatot
Nest Tropius
Timer HA Bunnelby
Lure Horsea
Dusk HA Pancham
Luxury HA Scraggy
Net Tirtogua

Also got flawless of,

Heavy Lapras
Dream Zigzagoon
Heal Stunky
Dream HA Whismur
Dream HA Krabby
Net HA Gligar
Luxury HA Sandshrew
Dream HA Igglybuff

Hi, checking out your Friend Safaris I see you have a Gogoat.

Any chance you could catch me an Ultra HA one? IVs/Nature doesn't matter.

I'm a bit full on breeding orders at the moment, but would anything here interest you for it:

HA Rufflet
HA Sawk
Timer HA Karrablast
Lure Chatot
Nest Tropius
Timer HA Bunnelby
Lure Horsea
Dusk HA Pancham
Luxury HA Scraggy
Net Tirtogua

Also got flawless of,

Heavy Lapras
Dream Zigzagoon
Heal Stunky
Dream HA Whismur
Dream HA Krabby
Net HA Gligar
Luxury HA Sandshrew
Dream HA Igglybuff
lol, that's funny. Just as I got the alert, I was about to post on the Simple thread that I caught you the Gogoat. I'd like Net Tirtouga. =)

Hello, regarding your post on the SQSA, would like any of these spitbacks:
Dive Ball Timid HA Espurr (all 4 EMs)
Timer Ball Jolly HA Starly (w/ Double Edge)
Luxury Ball Adamant Phanpy (with EMs)
Premier Ball Impish HA Aron (with EMs)
Repeat Ball Timid HA Larvesta (w/ Morning Sun and Magnet Rise)

For HA Litleo on repeat and HA Purrloin on luxury?

Hello, regarding your post on the SQSA, would like any of these spitbacks:
Dive Ball Timid HA Espurr (all 4 EMs)
Timer Ball Jolly HA Starly (w/ Double Edge)
Luxury Ball Adamant Phanpy (with EMs)
Premier Ball Impish HA Aron (with EMs)
Repeat Ball Timid HA Larvesta (w/ Morning Sun and Magnet Rise)

For HA Litleo on repeat and HA Purrloin on luxury?
Hm... I like Dive Ball Espur and Premier Ball Iron.

I can trade already too, because I already have a Lux Purrloin spitback. ;)

Alright I'm back again. Looking to get two of your awesome 3rd gen RNG stuff this time - please CMT for your Shiny Shedinja in a Premier Ball and your Shiny Gengar in a Master Ball please! :)

Alright I'm back again. Looking to get two of your awesome 3rd gen RNG stuff this time - please CMT for your Shiny Shedinja in a Premier Ball and your Shiny Gengar in a Master Ball please! :)
Ah, welcome frequent visitor. ;)
I will soon be RNGing myself a shiny 30/31/0/31/31/31 Hasty Gengar with Counter btw. Just letting you know in case you'd prefer that one. =P
Eh, you have so many nice things man, it's hard to choose, but what about Dream Ball Timid HA Nidoran-F, Dream Ball Adamant HA Anorith (spitback is fine), Dream Ball Calm HA Spheal, Dream Ball Timid HA Venonat and Dream Ball Calm HA Igglybuff?
Raistmagic said:
Interested in some Kalos shinies! CMT? :)
Any specific shiny? =P I'm interested in your 5th gen stuff, but none of your pictures are working so I can't tell what is shiny and what isn't lol. Could you fix that? =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)