Recently in Tournaments + Smogon Tour coverage

approved :3
I think tour should be covered seperately. I can write it with coverage of every week. Reason being that, it is official and most people consider it to be the best tournament. So it needs more highlight IMO. Moreover, last time half of my article was just about tour. I can also write about usage tends in it. However, i will need some help as i am not experienced with BW & DPP.

I think tour should be covered seperately. I can write it with coverage of every week. Reason being that, it is official and most people consider it to be the best tournament. So it needs more highlight IMO. Moreover, last time half of my article was just about tour. I can also write about usage tends in it. However, i will need some help as i am not experienced with BW & DPP.
i am cool with you writing both of these. do tour first, as recently will probably be the last thing to get finished~

jake

underdog of the year
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
i can help with tour too!!

having replays auto-saved for tour will really help with filling out content and making it more interesting to read too, so if you need any help digging those up i'd be glad to do so :)

e: we can also link all tour finals & semi-finals too!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)