Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would it be possible to breed precipices blades onto a garchomp by
1. smeargle sketch for original move
2. Breeding with an ekans to get precipes blades onto the dragon egg group
3. Breeding smeargle with grachomp to get garchomp to learn precipes blades and therefore a better stab ground type move
Just thinking about this in theory
As cool as that would be, breeding doesn't work like that. Every Pokemon has a set of moves that they can learn through breeding and sadly Precipice Blades is not one of them.
Edit: ninja'd

I'm new here and I don't really know my way around these forums however I have a simple evolution request. I just need to evolve my haunter.
FC:0138-7254-3172
IGN:Kelly

Would it be possible to breed precipices blades onto a garchomp by
1. smeargle sketch for original move
2. Breeding with an ekans to get precipes blades onto the dragon egg group
3. Breeding smeargle with grachomp to get garchomp to learn precipes blades and therefore a better stab ground type move
Just thinking about this in theory
Just doesn't work that way for any move, but Precipice Blades isn't exactly a better Ground move, just stronger. (Earthquake is still more reliable with its base 100 accuracy)

-Do all of your Pokemon have different items?

-You're not using any two Pokemon of the same species (ex. two Wartortles)?

-You're not using any mascot/mythical legendary Pokemon, or any other Pokemon that are banned from official Nintendo formats?

-All of your Pokemon were obtained in Gen VI, with the pentagon on their summary screen (if you're playing ORAS)?

If you've answered yes to all these questions, then odds are a Pokemon in your party is hacked, and is being blocked by the hack-checks of Battle Spot. It may not necessarily be the Wartortle, but something else on your team. I'd suggest taking each Pokemon on your team in one at a time with 5 other Pokemon that you know will be allowed online, to weed out the culprit.

I know for a fact Its the Wartortle because I am able to start a Rated Battle only after I remove her, but the thing is, she is NOT hacked. She is Oras bred. I got the mother for her from a trade, but bred down several times before landing on the one I have now. She could not be legitimate but it wont let me use her.

Last edited:
I know for a fact Its the because I am able to start a Rated Battle only after a remove her, but the thing is, she is NOT hacked. She is Oras bred. I got the mother for her from a trade, but bred down several times before landing on the one I have now. She could not be legitimate but it wont let me use her.
The only thing I can think of is that you either have another Wartortle in your party, or another Pokemon holding an Eviolite. I know the in-game hack checks aren't very impressive, but maybe your Wartortle is in an impossible Pokeball or something?

Anybody have a female larvesta in a cool ball? CMT if so please!

Also an aegislash line male with wide guard (or dwebble or paras)

Last edited:
The only thing I can think of is that you either have another Wartortle in your party, or another Pokemon holding an Eviolite. I know the in-game hack checks aren't very impressive, but maybe your Wartortle is in an impossible Pokeball or something?
No duplicate Items or Pokemon. Shes in a Diveball, because her mother was caught at the friend safari in one... Im very confused. It doesnt say "something is wrong with a pokemon, it says one isnt able to participate. The team is all different pokemon, with different items. Once I remove the Wartortle it lets me start the match..

Art Vandelay

Banned deucer.
anyone that can catch me a female Moxie Pinsir on a Net Ball please (adamant if possible but not limited to)? Or someone with a Pinsir Safari?

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Anybody have a female larvesta in a cool ball? CMT if so please!

Also an aegislash line male with wide guard (or dwebble or paras)
ive got luxball larvesta if you want one

No duplicate Items or Pokemon. Shes in a Diveball, because her mother was caught at the friend safari in one... Im very confused. It doesnt say "something is wrong with a pokemon, it says one isnt able to participate. The team is all different pokemon, with different items. Once I remove the Wartortle it lets me start the match..
try bringing another non evolved poke and see if it passes. rating battles sometimes have strange quirks

How can you catch special pokeball starters? And is it still possible? (I wasn't around for gen 5, so I didn't get to do anything in the dream world)

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
How can you catch special pokeball starters? And is it still possible? (I wasn't around for gen 5, so I didn't get to do anything in the dream world)
Collosseum is a Gen 3 Gamecube game that allowed you to catch/snag Bayleef, Quilava or Croconaw as a female then transfer it to a Gen 3 handheld game, yadda yadda, transfer up to Gen 6 breed female (No HA). Gen 1 and Gen 6 starters are in Friend Safari. Dream World is irrelevant because all of them were male there.

It depends what starters you are asking about. Gen I and VI startes are available in special balls through Friend Safari, and the gen II startes are available through an event in gen III iirc. The other starters are available in Poke Ball only.

Edit: Ninja'd

Anyone need a UK Darkrai Code? I've got 2 left and they expire on the 5th.

You need a PAL/EU system to redeem them but I'll accept most things for them.

All gone :).

Last edited:
Anyone need a UK Darkrai Code? I've got 2 left and they expire on the 5th.

You need a PAL/EU system to redeem them but I'll accept most things for them.
I'm interested. I've got basically any Pokémon to offer except for event Pokémon, as well as a lot of essential items. I also have lots and lots of 5IV spitbacks, so if you're looking for a certain Pokémon I probably have it. Let me know.

Can only point me in direction to several pokemon?

HA Tyrunt and Amaura. Spitbacks so I can breed them myself

A flawless/ near flawless Diancie of several natures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)