Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You absolutely did the right thing! I folded on a similar Thundurus - great stats, nature, unusable Hidden Power - and I regret it so much now. I refuse to do the same with the Raikou I'm SR'ing now. Which reminds me...

Uhhh, anyone got a cloned HP Ice Thundurus (timid) that they'd consider parting with? I need one for a team I'm making ;_;
Raikou's only my second SR so far, so the only Legendary I have that's worth anything is a Bold Latias. Though it's a pretty good Latias :O

31 | 1 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 30,
250 HP / 96 Def / 164 Spd,
and at level 50 or without full investment Latias doesn't need 31 speed. So yeah it's pretty good! fully redis.

Anyone interested?
Ive got a Gen5 one (received via trade here) but I'm assuming you're looking for a pentagon one

Hey all, I'm looking for a Fairy Friend Safari with a Togepi. Would like to breed a good IVd Togekiss and I know how much of a pain it can be. If you have one, it'd be greatly appreciated.

Since I'm on the subject, I'm also looking for a Protean Froakie.

Hey all, I'm looking for a Fairy Friend Safari with a Togepi. Would like to breed a good IVd Togekiss and I know how much of a pain it can be. If you have one, it'd be greatly appreciated.

Since I'm on the subject, I'm also looking for a Protean Froakie.
I have a Protean Froakie for ya. I don't really need anything special in return. My FC is in my signature. Hmu :)

You absolutely did the right thing! I folded on a similar Thundurus - great stats, nature, unusable Hidden Power - and I regret it so much now. I refuse to do the same with the Raikou I'm SR'ing now. Which reminds me...

Uhhh, anyone got a cloned HP Ice Thundurus (timid) that they'd consider parting with? I need one for a team I'm making ;_;
Raikou's only my second SR so far, so the only Legendary I have that's worth anything is a Bold Latias. Though it's a pretty good Latias :O

31 | 1 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 30,
250 HP / 96 Def / 164 Spd,
and at level 50 or without full investment Latias doesn't need 31 speed. So yeah it's pretty good! fully redis.

Anyone interested?
Hi I have the thundurus in a net ball. You can see the full details in my thread. Is your latias in a premier ball or it is the one in a pokeball?

Only breeding projects iv done and have spitbacks for are azumarill (aqua jet, adamant, in a quick ball) and hyrdegion (modest, jst normal pokeball) if those are any good to you I'd offer items but u seem to be the person to go to for items anyway so I prob don't have anything u don't have 10 of already! >.<
Sorry, I won't make it tonight. In ~20 hours I will be able to trade :)

Question about the TMBM:

If I use a female Togetic and a Ditto as my test parents, will the spread turn out different if I put in a Ditto and a male-only Pokemon on a spread I like?

I'm using an English all-0 Togetic and a German all-29 Ditto as test parents, the order they are sent into the Daycare being female first, and then male. I save all my good spreads as backup saves so I can reuse them. I got this spread: M.31.F.M.M.F where F = father and M = mother so I put in an all 31 Ditto and a Hitmontop that is x.31.31.x.x.31 in that order. I got a x.x.31.x.x.31 Tyrogue. I seriously thought that it would work if Ditto = Mother and a male-only Pokemon, since I have done it with a male (12.5% female-species) Pokemon and got the spread I wanted. Am I wrong? I even double-checked the spread to make sure I hadn't backed up the wrong save.

Edit: Noooo u___u

Question about the TMBM:

If I use a female Togetic and a Ditto as my test parents, will the spread turn out different if I put in a Ditto and a male-only Pokemon on a spread I like?

I'm using an English all-0 Togetic and a German all-29 Ditto as test parents, the order they are sent into the Daycare being female first, and then male. I save all my good spreads as backup saves so I can reuse them. I got this spread: M.31.F.M.M.F where F = father and M = mother so I put in an all 31 Ditto and a Hitmontop that is x.31.31.x.x.31 in that order. I got a x.x.31.x.x.31 Tyrogue. I seriously thought that it would work if Ditto = Mother and a male-only Pokemon, since I have done it with a male (12.5% female-species) Pokemon and got the spread I wanted. Am I wrong? I even double-checked the spread to make sure I hadn't backed up the wrong save.
Yes, the spread is different if you switch from gendered to non-gendered/mono-gendered species. I've made the mistake in the past and wasted good spreads. :/

Question about the TMBM:

MOno gender and Genderless generate a different spread from m/f species

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Yes, it will.
The game uses the "Egg seed" to determine most facets of the Pokémon. It takes information from this seed sequentially. The gender is determined before the IVs (and inheritance), and so for a Pokémon with a fixed gender, it uses an earlier piece of information from the seed than it would otherwise.

Example (for illustration only, specifics are WRONG):
Say the seed is

Then for a Pokémon with multiple, it uses 0 for the gender, and then 1, 2, 3 for the IVs. For a Pokémon with fixed gender, it uses 0, 1, 2 for the IVs.

Edit: I should also note that since there's 2 daycares in ORAS, there's also 2 egg seeds. So if you check a spread at one daycare, and then move to the other, the spreads are unrelated.

Last edited:
Does anyone here read Japanese? I have a reply coming from a JP twitter account for shiny hatching where i don't understand the meaning when I use any kind of translators.

LF: Modest HP Ice Zapdos
Before you reply, I do NOT want that common German Zapdos or whatever it is that everyone seems to have.
I want a fresh Zapdos, very preferably American. I don't even care about IV's (except for the HP, obviously).

Moderator: Don't use giant obnoxious text.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
LF: Modest HP Ice Zapdos
Before you reply, I do NOT want that common German Zapdos or whatever it is that everyone seems to have.
I want a fresh Zapdos, very preferably American. I don't even care about IV's (except for the HP, obviously).

Moderator: Don't use giant obnoxious text.

i have a hp grass one. cmt if you wanna check it out. its the only close one i know of to what youre looking for

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)