Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm locked into a female F/M/M/M/29/F spread; a few questions:

Is 29 Sp. Def acceptable for a Mixed Attacker? Is Lucario the best 12.5% Mixed Attacker? Anything else?

I prefer Lucario as one or the other. Going with Greninja.

Last edited:

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
would keldeo in bw be a good first rng project? ive read those are the easiest gen to rng abuse. my roommates still got one waiting with the delivery girl

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
would keldeo in bw be a good first rng project? ive read those are the easiest gen to rng abuse. my roommates still got one waiting with the delivery girl
If it's on BW, then yes. Just use one of the Pokemon Centers without any randomly moving NPCs, and you should be able to get it within a few tries assuming you do everything correctly.

Art Vandelay

Banned deucer.
I'm locked into a female F/M/M/M/29/F spread; a few questions:

Is 29 Sp. Def acceptable for a Mixed Attacker? Is Lucario the best 12.5% Mixed Attacker? Anything else?

I prefer Lucario as one or the other. Going with Greninja.
Freeze Dry Mamo and Hydreigon come to mind as well. I've seen Mega Sceptiles using Earthquake as well if you care about 12.5%

Hi I have the thundurus in a net ball. You can see the full details in my thread. Is your latias in a premier ball or it is the one in a pokeball?
That looks awesome. And actually, since the Set is specifically for Mega Latias (I think Bold regular Latias is completely outclassed by it's mega) it's in a matching purple Master Ball. Which was rather convenient, actually... Is that okay? It's level 70. It's nicknamed at the moment (Cirrus) but I can change it back to Latias without difficulty, or use a Reset Bag on it if you want that also.

Hi all, I'm looking for one HA Eevee. Preferably bold 5 IV as I'm going for CM pass Sylveon, however I can worry about the nature myself if it comes to it. Let me know what you'd like in exchange. I've got a few 5 IV mons including Aerodactyl, slowpokes (modest for av king), drilbur (HA). Also got some reject egg move mons like spikes BP chespin and whirlwind slack off Hippo.

Can someone clone this one for me (need 2/3 copies)?

Ability: clear body
Nature: timid
IVs: 31/5/31/31/29/31
Moves: moonblast/calm mind/earth power/psyshock
OT and ID: OT OCT2014 ID 10274

Reward is a full redis copy

Can someone clone this one for me (need 2/3 copies)?

Ability: clear body
Nature: timid
IVs: 31/5/31/31/29/31
Moves: moonblast/calm mind/earth power/psyshock
OT and ID: OT OCT2014 ID 10274

Reward is a full redis copy
I can but it will have to be later today.

Can any one else confirm for me that Regice is banned from Rated Wifi Battles Season 10? Whenever I try and get in with one it says there is a pokemon unable to participate... He was allowed in season 9 as far as I know.

There is an experiment here on pokedb.

Scyther's horde chance is about 5% according to Bulbapedia, multiply it with the HA chance.

Edit: now that we're at it, LF HA Scyther in repeat ball, CMT.
That page doesn't say anything explicitly about scyther, however, are we assuming that the 5% ha chance is constant among all hordes? That means female ha scyther is 0.5%

Fukin gamfrk just make scyther friend safari plssss

That page doesn't say anything explicitly about scyther, however, are we assuming that the 5% ha chance is constant among all hordes? That means female ha scyther is 0.5%

Why do you want HA on scyther anyway? Light Metal on Scizor is practically useless, and even steadfast on a Scyther RU/NU set is severely outclassed by Technician which is what makes Scyther usage even worth considering in the first place..

I once spend two days of my life horde hunting an Own Tempo Lombre and once I was done breeding, I decided to run Swift Swim anyway...
Are you really sure, that you NEED Light Metal Scizor!? It's not like Low Kick/Grass Knot do **** to it anyway.
Well okay they have a base power of 100, but Grass Knot is still useless and taking a Low Kick before Mega evolving is ridiculously situational.

EDIT: Ninja'd by the infamous Anorith Thief.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)