Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone! I am still looking for any HA Rufflet! Natures ect. dont matter, just really want one of these little guys! I have a ton of shinies, 6IV pokes, and every item in ORAS so just message me if you have the eaglet and tell me what youre looking for!
My FC is: 1392-7472-4365 IGN: Andrastian
I have a extra special one in the DexNav section of my trade thread. Feel free to take a look :P I also have some HA wild ones I captured but those wont pass down the pokeball

Still looking for an Arceus. Nature and IVs do not matter.

I've basically got any Pokémon to offer except for event Pokémon, along with a lot of essential items. I also have a LOT of 5IV spitback mons, too many to name them all. If you're looking for one, I probably have it. Mostly not in special balls, though.

Last edited:
Looking for a cloner, someone who doesn't mind that the cloned Pokemon isn't particular interesting :B I need one additional copy of my Gardevoir. Fully redis, but I really have to emphasise: it's not that interesting. It's a standard OU Gardevoir.

Nevertheless I'd appreciate the help!

Looking for a cloner, someone who doesn't mind that the cloned Pokemon isn't particular interesting :B I need one additional copy of my Gardevoir. Fully redis, but I really have to emphasise: it's not that interesting. It's a standard OU Gardevoir.

Nevertheless I'd appreciate the help!
Bumping for new page:
Looking for a O+2 clone of a perfect battle ready Celebi, reward is a non redis copy. Thanks :)
I can not clone today, but if any of you haven't been helped by tomorrow I couuld help you then.

Hello everyone! I am still looking for any HA Rufflet! Natures ect. dont matter, just really want one of these little guys! I have a ton of shinies, 6IV pokes, and every item in ORAS so just message me if you have the eaglet and tell me what youre looking for!
My FC is: 1392-7472-4365 IGN: Andrastian
If you haven't been helped yet, I can catch one for you in one of my FS, for free.

LF a SEA Ray code.
Pm to discuss a good offer- RNGs or events, you name it.

(And still looking for that Birthday Eevee, because I don't know when to give up)

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
why do people seem to like cresselias with bad speed ivs? base 85 is not that slow. is there something im missing?

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
To make it as slow as possible for Trick Room, because it is a reliable setter.

Also 85 base speed is not that fast... even base 100 isn't what it used to be.
thats what ithought, but in the strategy dex it doesnt show tr sets. then, i checked out doubles and vgc and BAM!

i need to start playing more metas other than singles!

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
thats what ithought, but in the strategy dex it doesnt show tr sets. then, i checked out doubles and vgc and BAM!

i need to start playing more metas other than singles!
Just because the strategy dex doesn't show TR or "obscure" sets, doesn't mean that said sets/strats are 100% unviable compared with the suggested ones. For example at the VGC meta, you will see a lot of "weird" stuff/strats that wouldn't ever get a mention on the strategy dex but work (i.e Wide Guard Parasect, Cherrim, VoidCats, Golduck, Primeape... and a long etc), so yeah, don't stick with the suggested options to the letter, is nice to sometimes experiment and find outlandish 'mons with moves/EVs/strats which suit you. c:

Albus is right, most common OU mon and sets get memorised. My Marowak in gen 4/5 got so many KO's just cause people didn't know his speed tier and the amount of damage he could do to them. (common mon that gen like scizor ttar and meta all got outsped and OHKO) Iv also found golduck to be very usefull in gen 5 when every other team wsa weather abuse

Just because the strategy dex doesn't show TR or "obscure" sets, doesn't mean that said sets/strats are 100% unviable compared with the suggested ones. For example at the VGC meta, you will see a lot of "weird" stuff/strats that wouldn't ever get a mention on the strategy dex but work (i.e Wide Guard Parasect, Cherrim, VoidCats, Golduck, Primeape... and a long etc), so yeah, don't stick with the suggested options to the letter, is nice to sometimes experiment and find outlandish 'mons with moves/EVs/strats which suit you. c:

Added and online, thanks.

EDIT: Thanks, I just hatched them both. Could anyone donate a few more so I can get this ME run started or nah?
Do you still need eggs? I have a few eggs you could have :))

EDIT:

I'm also looking for any pokemon that has Flame Body or Magma Armour. I don't care about IVs, gender, ball, nothing. The only thing I need is any ol' trash mon with either of the 2 aforementioned abilities :P

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)