Old Name and Profile Change Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galom

Banned deucer.
I would like to change my name to "Galom".

Using unicode in a username was a horrible idea and has just been a headache. Galom is much simpler and easier for people to type. I also want to match usernames with my accounts on other communities and platforms I make use of, including Showdown.

k - oglemi

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to change my name to Joe Trouble because thats the name of my fav youtuber. Thanks in advance. And if you cant that one I guess Joe Trouble would be great either way.

k - oglemi

Actually, could I have a name change to Naruto Uzumaki
I am aware that it is already registered, but he has been inactive for 6 years.
Reason: This is my new PS! name, and I think it is sick

rejected - name is already taken - oglemi

Arcueid

nah i'd win nah i'd win nah i'd win
is a Battle Simulator Moderator
Actually, could I have a name change to Naruto Uzumaki
I am aware that it is already registered, but he has been inactive for 6 years.
Reason: This is my new PS! name, and I think it is sick
That user is sick, probably why they didn't come for 6 years

Also requesting name change to Ruby. (or if ruby can be allowed in lowercase letters I would rather go for ruby), and this time, I won't flipflop on my decision

REASON: My new PS username does use Ruby in it and I would like to start of fresh on Smogon as well.

k - oglemi

Rapture

I got so much time today
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
If I could get a name change to Rapture. (including the period) that would be just splendid. Reason being that it better matches my main alt on PS.

k - oglemi

hellpowna

beware of coco
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Can i change my nick from Tobito to cara delavigne?
Thanks so much :)

if i do you will not get it reversed or changed to anything else - oglemi

I would like if you can request a change of name -> O B L I V I ∆ T E

rejected - i will not do special characters - oglemi

dEnIsSsS

'scuse me while i kiss this guy
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Requesting name change to Dr. Zeni$.

Reason: DennisEG's presence bothers me. I wanted to be someone "unique" in this community, but some people even asked me if we are the same person (just because we are both Denis) LOL what does EG even stands for lolololol

Apparently he is also uncomfortable with this situation, so he had to do something to make sure people wouldn't think he is me.
DennisEG's status: "Not the BP User"

Dennis EG's signature: "I don't use Baton Pass cuz I'm not that Dennis :] "

And please, there is no need to change my CT. I don't care if people don't recognize me :D

k - oglemi

fuck you DennisEG

Name change request: Rain (looked for it and couldn't find a user with this name. If it's not possible I'd also take "Rain.")

Reason: It's what I call myself in Showdown and everywhere else. fresh to death is also a modified version of an old name and I really don't want to use it anywhere anymore.

k - oglemi

Miridy

♩_♩
I'd like to change my name to "Miridy"
Reason: my actual username is already taken on Showdown, I plan to restart competitive battling, and I'd like to use my name freely on both Smogon and Showdown in order to avoid confusion.

k - oglemi

would like a name change to Detect Marowak, as it is my PS username...

k - oglemi

Could you change my name to: Rojo23
Reason for it is that I use Rojo instead of rojo for all my showdown/po usernames and I'd like to see my forum name and showdown name as matched as possible as I prefer Rojo over rojo.

k - oglemi

Can I change my name to TheSkyAboveUs
Reason- I use Darkskull on pokemon showdown, but I have forgotten my password, so I can not log back in. I decided to chose another name and so I pick TheSkyAboveUs. The next step is to change my smogon name to this.

Proof- I have use this account for over a month and here is proof as requested. http://imgur.com/8DqhcpZ

k - oglemi

Inflikted

Orco2
Can I change my name to TheSkyAboveUs
Reason- I use Darkskull on pokemon showdown, but I have forgotten my password, so I can not log back in. I decided to chose another name and so I pick TheSkyAboveUs. The next step is to change my smogon name to this.

Proof- I have use this account for over a month and here is proof as requested. http://imgur.com/8DqhcpZ
I'm quite sure that you can just pm an admin / ask in the help room on PS for a password reset if you want your account back

Well, then if it's no trouble -> "Dabney". That I like, I see you are not caught.

k - oglemi

can you change the capital S into a lowercase.
I really don't like the capital

k - oglemi

I would like to change it to ghostbandit please. I don't know if it is taken or not, the reason for it is because I really like that name and it would be easier to log in with.

k - oglemi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)