Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is asking for ALOT...considering I was in a house fire and lost everything...

Anyway I've been healing from the all the dress and want to get back I I he scene but got to start over. I was hoping someone can really be kind as to give me a huge amount of help...

Before I begin my list, let me just say that these poke don't have to be perfect IVd..that's something I'm going to have to work on it over again, I want to at have a foundation to work with. Anyway this list is as follows:

Anticipation Eevee with Yawn (female)

Defiant Pawniard with Sucker Punch/ Pursuit

Guts Timburr with Drain Punch/ Mach Punch

The only Poke I want perfect is Rotom, Bold nature, Levitate 31/x/31/31/31/31...but all I have to offer is a Shiny Politoed, Drizzle, Timid 31/31/31/31/31/31

And Honedge, No Guard, Adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31

I would really appreciate it from the bottom of my heart for the help, as I would like to get into the battling seen.

Thank you.
I can send you a trained flawless Bold Rotom, if you want that. Do you need a nickname?

This is asking for ALOT...considering I was in a house fire and lost everything...

Anyway I've been healing from the all the dress and want to get back I I he scene but got to start over. I was hoping someone can really be kind as to give me a huge amount of help...

Before I begin my list, let me just say that these poke don't have to be perfect IVd..that's something I'm going to have to work on it over again, I want to at have a foundation to work with. Anyway this list is as follows:

The only Poke I want perfect is Rotom, Bold nature, Levitate 31/x/31/31/31/31...but all I have to offer is a Shiny Politoed, Drizzle, Timid 31/31/31/31/31/31

I would really appreciate it from the bottom of my heart for the help, as I would like to get into the battling seen.

Thank you.
I have a Dream Eevee spitback and a couple of flawless 5IV Pawniards both female.

I can probably help you with the Defiant Pawniard. Except it's a full grown Bisharp already. Are you okay with that?
yes I'm okay with that, thank you. And no nickname is necessary.

MegaCharizard25: I don't mind those pokes either, anything helps.

I don't have much like I said, but what is it that you guys would want?

I can send you a trained flawless Bold Rotom, if you want that. Do you need a nickname?
No nickname is necessary, thank you for helping me with the Rotom, but are you interested in that Politoed or Honedge I've mentioned earlier?

Don't need anything in return. Just leave a msg on my profile and I'll trade them to you tomorrow
Okay, I will do that once I can tomorrow.

Moderator edit: Don't double post.

Last edited by a moderator:

Thank you.
I can give you a perfect one if you like.

The Rotom is free. You don't need to give me anything for it, except a few minutes to clone it.

EDIT: DONE! Let me know when you are available to trade.
Awesome! I will PM as soon as I clean up some things

I can give you a perfect one if you like.
That would be supremely helpful. Thank you so much

For everyone that is going out of there way to help I thank you very much...I don't know what else to say ._.

To the Moderator: I am sorry, I'm just all over the place irl, it slipped my mind, I won't do it again.

Moderator edit: Ok, please don't :).

Last edited by a moderator:

Cretacerus

Survivor
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Reactions Contest Winner
That would be awesome, it's quite hard to find those egg moves nowadays! If you're available now, I can come online right away! :D

EDIT: Thanks for the help, Nelson!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)