PU PUPL - Week 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dell

majestic pride.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Welcome to Week 5! The deadline for this week will occur in July 22, 11:59 PM EST. No extensions, meaning that coinflips will be issued out in the event that both players make an equal effort to get their matches started. The main source of communication are expected to be from VMs, so make use of those when contacting opponents.

Please save the replays/logs of your matches or they will be considered null. Not only do they add some enjoyment for the spectators, but they can also be used for discussions pertaining to metagame development, among other things.

Managers, if you're issuing substitutes of players, be sure to post here explaining the details and I'll update accordingly. All substitute requests are subject to veto, so bear that in mind.

While not required, it's highly recommended that you submit your teams to me, as they help greatly in dealing with cases where a disconnection occurs. Have fun!

The Bodybag Blametruths (5) vs The Shoegazing Stoutlands (3)
ORAS PU 1: Shaneghoul vs. Natural Talent
ORAS PU 2: Deej Dy vs. kingmidas
ORAS PU 3: iplaytennislol vs. TewMew
XY PU: Can-Eh-Dian vs. Ary
BW PU: Twix vs. Omfuga
FU: Mambo vs. Kushalos
DPP NU: innovamania vs. Sweep
Manager: Montsegur vs. galbia

the Great Gastlys (6) vs The Maverick Marowaks (2)
ORAS PU 1: TONE114 vs. Ranger Mike
ORAS PU 2: Hairy Toenail vs. trc
ORAS PU 3: Kingler12345 vs. Official Fissure
XY PU: Teddeh vs. Mael
BW PU: FLCL vs. HJAD
FU: Gary2346 vs. Realistic Waters
DPP NU: Kiyo vs. Finchinator
Manager: Raiza vs. WhiteDMist

The Jubilife Jumpluffs (3) vs The Frivolous Fridges (5)
ORAS PU 1: Tricking vs. Robert Alfons
ORAS PU 2: c0mp vs. Megazard
ORAS PU 3: gasquakee vs. Detect Marowak
XY PU: atomicllamas vs. marilli
BW PU: Lasagne vs. migzoo
FU: -Tsunami- vs. GrimoireGod
DPP NU: Raseri vs. Bughouse
Manager: Magnemite vs. scorpdestroyer

Last edited by a moderator:

Kushalos

ÜN ÜN ÜN
is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
OUPL Champion
The Bodybag Blametruths vs The Shoegazing Stoutlands
ORAS PU 1: @Anty vs. Natural Talent-live up to the 26K
ORAS PU 2: Deej Dy vs. @kingmidas-turn deej solid gold rel qwik
ORAS PU 3: iplaytennislol vs. @TewMew-fat shit wins in this tier so perfect tier for tewmew and tennis is bad xd
XY PU: Can-Eh-Dian vs. @Ary-ARY WILL WIN WCOP PUPL
BW PU: Twix vs. @Omfuga-GSCgodfuga has been on a roll
FU: @Mambo vs. Kushalos-he'll luck
DPP NU: @innovamania vs. Sweep-Sweep is unlucky :(
Manager: Montsegur vs. @galbia- http://www.quickmeme.com/img/3b/3bb9f85f4663ac3b5cf466bd5929db1b460213e39f83fa21084f0521d0210389.jpg

the Great Gastlys vs The Maverick Marowaks
ORAS PU 1: @TONE114 vs. Ranger Mike-actually plays tier and doesn't just use RMTs,,
ORAS PU 2: Hairy Toenail vs. @Spirit-bout to bump his toe on the funbro
ORAS PU 3: @Simipour vs. Official Fissure-how can fissures be official when fissures arent real
XY PU: Teddeh vs. @Mael-He'll outplay, don't fuck up by bringing your probopass
BW PU: @FLCL vs. HJAD-its FLCL
FU: @Gary2346 vs. Realistic Waters-SIMICYOOK
DPP NU: Kiyo vs. @Finchinator-Kiyo can't use a Shedinja, finch wins
Manager: @Raiza vs. WhiteDMist-Andy has been kinda disappointing this tournament, but this could honestly still go either way

The Jubilife Jumpluffs vs The Frivolous Fridges
ORAS PU 1: Rowan vs. @Robert Alfons-superior memes!
ORAS PU 2: @c0mp vs. Megazard-st0mped before he can megavolve
ORAS PU 3: @gasquakee vs. Detect Marowak-think he has won every week so far so cant predict against him
XY PU: atomicllamas vs. @marilli-bout to bring some illumise shit again
BW PU: Lasagne vs. @migzoo-eats lasagne for breakfast
FU: @hollywood vs. Peef Rimgar-Treecko actually plays this
DPP NU: Raseri vs. @Bughouse-luck
Manager: Magnemite vs. @scorpdestroyer-magdestroyer

Kiyo

the cowboy kid
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
yeah hax changed the game a lot, woulda actually liked to see how it played if u didn't have to boom and i'd hit my gunk etc.

least im not some rock lee lookin' ass. love u finch,,

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Where are the replays
I want to see kinglernumbers face down the LO TG Volbeat

I didnt forget anything it was wdm :s

now that youre in you might as well play 1 more week hue

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
lost with a very serious squad lol

turns out the Linoone set on the dex with Gluttony has been illegal for years

turns out it was actually legal and PS was wrong and it's fixed now......

Last edited:

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
It has come to my attention that some people believe I brought a "joke team" and that that is unfair to the teams trying to catch up and make the finals.

I brought a team similar in function a previous week designed to set up BellyZard and won with it. There is no difference in this case. BellyZard is not considered a good set either. I personally wanted to make something highly not standard. I often do this. But the team was not remotely a joke. With a better matchup than I got (or even just no crit on HP Grass OR a confusion on either turn for Vileplume, after which I very well may have been in that game) that team had every chance to succeed, despite its uniqueness. But if you really want to question my judgment about what is serious or not in DPP NU, please by all means come fight me yourself instead of whispering in back circles.

Also if you really think I wasn't trying to win, consider the fact that I was 4-0 going for an undefeated season...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)