Skymin Trade Thread 3rd, 4th, 5th gen RNG UPDATE : XD Lugia / Togepi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha no problem ^_^

Well the Arceus is Jolly but doesn't have perfect Attack so I don't really want it unfortunately.... the Genesect might be a different story. Do you have any other Pokemon?
I have the 2005 Eon ticket duo event. I'm positive both have perfect IVs. I don't remember their natures off the top of my head.

EDIT: I just remembered you offer those two pokemon on your thread..derp. I'll check to see what other events I have.

Hey Skymin_Flower I would accept a credit for the shiny Scatterbug if that's Ok? If you're going to do 4th & 5th Gen RNG then I'll try and pick something up then.

(Alternatively, if you really want to do a breeding project, I'd be really happy with a Croagunk with Drain Punch, Fake Out, Vacuum Wave & Quick Guard. Your choice of Jolly/Adamant/Timid/Modest)

I've posted the request for a cloner and it got done really quick.

Last edited:
Hey Skymin_Flower I would accept a credit for the shiny Scatterbug if that's Ok? If you're going to do 4th & 5th Gen RNG then I'll try and pick something up then.

(Alternatively, if you really want to do a breeding project, I'd be really happy with a Croagunk with Drain Punch, Fake Out, Vacuum Wave & Quick Guard. Your choice of Jolly/Adamant/Timid/Modest)

I've posted the request for a cloner and it got done really quick.

Ok a credit is fine. I would do the Croagunk for you but I am going on holidays and I feel like a TSV hatch will take too long, and you would be waiting far too long for it in that case.

Ok a credit is fine. I would do the Croagunk for you but I am going on holidays and I feel like a TSV hatch will take too long, and you would be waiting far too long for it in that case.
Well the offer is there. It wouldn't need to be a TSV hatch because I'd take a spitback in truth.

I'd feel guilty making you do too much for it because I did not do much for it myself. Having a spitback allows me to breed for natures myself.

Well the offer is there. It wouldn't need to be a TSV hatch because I'd take a spitback in truth.

I'd feel guilty making you do too much for it because I did not do much for it myself. Having a spitback allows me to breed for natures myself.

Well I felt like a TSV for a TSV was a fair trade xD but in that case I am more than happy to do the Croagunk for you. Last question, do you want the Hidden Ability, and which ball would you like?

Well I felt like a TSV for a TSV was a fair trade xD but in that case I am more than happy to do the Croagunk for you. Last question, do you want the Hidden Ability, and which ball would you like?
It's only because I matched it from a giveaway. No work for me really. You're right of course, that under normal circumstances it would have been fair.

Dive Ball, Dry Skin please.

I have the 2005 Eon ticket duo event. I'm positive both have perfect IVs. I don't remember their natures off the top of my head.

EDIT: I just remembered you offer those two pokemon on your thread..derp. I'll check to see what other events I have.

Hey I have a 2 Galileo Rayquazas both with 6 perfect IVs with the blue pentagon. I have a Naive and Timid. (One was traded for with redis rights). This was insanely hard to get.. a lot of soft resets. Way too many to count. Skymin_Flower

Haha no problem ^_^

Well the Arceus is Jolly but doesn't have perfect Attack so I don't really want it unfortunately.... the Genesect might be a different story. Do you have any other Pokemon?
Correction, the Genesect is Hasty, and my second offer of the Galileo Raquayzas stands.

Correction, the Genesect is Hasty, and my second offer of the Galileo Raquayzas stands.

Oh ok :P well I already have the Galileo Rayquaza as well, and another one to soft reset :( sorry

Hi, can you cmt for modest clefairy

Sure, shiny or non-shiny? I also have a HP Ice Raikou in a Fast Ball from HG (I saw it was in your wants but I dunno if you want pentagon or not). Just let me know :)

Oh ok :P well I already have the Galileo Rayquaza as well, and another one to soft reset :( sorry

Sure, shiny or non-shiny? I also have a HP Ice Raikou in a Fast Ball from HG (I saw it was in your wants but I dunno if you want pentagon or not). Just let me know :)

I would like a shiny one. I am also interested in your raikou :)

I would like a shiny one. I am also interested in your raikou :)

Ok I will take the Shiny Dream Ball Eevee and the Shiny Chimchar for the Clefairy. I don't see anything else right now but if you get that Shiny HP Fire Naive Treecko, then I would be happy to trade Raikou for that :)

Ok I will take the Shiny Dream Ball Eevee and the Shiny Chimchar for the Clefairy. I don't see anything else right now but if you get that Shiny HP Fire Naive Treecko, then I would be happy to trade Raikou for that :)
Awesome, that would be perfect. I'll start working on your treecko right away :D

Let me offer you a few pokes now from what I don't see from your list.

Gastly in a moon ball

Drillbur in a heal ball

Skarmory in a heavy ball

Bagon in a great ball

Shiny dragonite with DDance and extreme speed

And that's all for now

Can you name the clefairy Patrick as well?

Let me offer you a few pokes now from what I don't see from your list.

Gastly in a moon ball

Drillbur in a heal ball

Skarmory in a heavy ball

Bagon in a great ball

Shiny dragonite with DDance and extreme speed

And that's all for now

Can you name the clefairy Patrick as well?
I actually have all of those, sorry :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back