Tournament The Neverused Premier League IV - Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
finished taking out the trash, gg. go back to saying how shit i am in your private groups

shoutouts HJAD for trying to shittalk me when he's winless in team tours.

TEAM I GOTCHU FAM, DASH SPACE BOP WE OUT HELE VAMOS
giphy.gif

Lost in close one gg.

Shame the week series was complete shit in terms of hax. W/e life goes on, we'll take out our frustration by bodying the Musharnas next week.

finished taking out the trash, gg. go back to saying how shit i am in your private groups

shoutouts HJAD for trying to shittalk me when he's winless in team tours.

TEAM I GOTCHU FAM, DASH SPACE BOP WE OUT HELE VAMOS
giphy.gif

cant even be mad, congratulations on your teams win you guys played very well in sometimes hard circumstances (although i feel we got the short end of the straw in terms of luck). I very much so look forward to playing your team possibly again in playoffs, i have some friends on your team and i very much so hope they all get the oppurtuinities they deserve, some quality starts in NUPL will really further help their mons career. I will give you a friendly reminder that last time you shouted me out in a team tour, you lost your next 4 games and team was knocked out of spl D; but nevertheless i thoroughly enjoy my time playing you guys, gl in the rest of the tour :] (but on the evidence of this week, it doesnt look like you'll need it :o)

Very well played this week Musharnas, you guys definitely exceeded our expectations and I'm sorry we didn't take you more seriously. Best of luck in the coming weeks and I hope to see you guys again!

Also for those wondering, I will be benching Finchinator and Bugzinator next week. I'm a man of my word.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back