Project ORAS OU Team Preview Analysis Workshop v1 (Round 6: HHM's M-Meta Hazard Stack Balance)

approved by bludz | hosted by daddy's kisses, Hector Hard Mode, and HailFall | banner by daddy's kisses | cool line-break thingies stolen from TDK's RMT

How It Works:

Every week, the hosting team will provide a slate of two to three teams as they would appear at team preview (just sprites). From there, users may post their guesses as to what the team's actual sets are! The general idea is to help build team comp. reading skills to better improve your chances at winning battles from the get-go.
Rules:

1. Standard OU forum rules apply. No flaming/antagonizing please. Also no one liners.
2. You may only post one full guess per team (so you can't suggest 50 different variations of a team and win through trial and error)
3. A "complete" guess consists of listing the following for each team member:
A. Ability
B. Nature
C. Moveset
D. Item
E. Small paragraph description explaining your choices.​
4. Please feel free to PM me if you have a team you would like featured! Please make sure its sets aren't painfully obvious, though!
5. You don't have to post a "complete" guess for each post here. Simply making observations and discussing possibilities freely is perfectly fine.
6. We HIGHLY encourage using the given post formatting code for your posts. The hide tags discourage others from accidentally gleaning and/or stealing ideas from the contents of your posts and should ultimately make each post more unique/personalized.​

Post Formatting (Copy/paste):
Code:
[hide=Importable][/hide][hide=Explanation]Overview:
[INDENT][text goes here][/INDENT]

Things Most Confident Of:
[INDENT][text goes here][/INDENT]

Things Least Confident Of:
[INDENT][text goes here][/INDENT][/hide]

Hall of Fame:
Martin. — 1
Wuhu — 1
Wildcat Formation — 1

Last edited:

Martin

A monoid in the category of endofunctors
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Sweet project. This sounds like a lot of fun, and it's something that I'll definitely benefit from :)
Weavile @ Life Orb
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
IVs: 29 HP
- Ice Shard
- Icicle Crash
- Knock Off
- Pursuit

Charizard @ Charizardite X
Ability: Blaze
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Flare Blitz
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake

Serperior @ Leftovers
Ability: Contrary
EVs: 56 HP / 200 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 SpA / 30 Spe
- Leaf Storm
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Substitute
- Glare

Landorus-Therian @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 240 Def / 8 SpD / 8 Spe
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Stone Edge
- Stealth Rock

Jirachi @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Iron Head
- U-turn
- Healing Wish
- Heart Stamp

Starmie @ Life Orb
Ability: Analytic
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 29 HP / 0 Atk
- Rapid Spin
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt
Overview:
This is honestly a pretty bog-standard Mega Charizard X offense team, featuring the infamously deadly Zard-X+Serperior+Starmie core. What tells me is the lack of Tyranitar combined with the use of Starmie as opposed to Latios in the hazard removal role. From here it was just a matter of filling in the gaps really. The reason that I think Landorus-T was defensive is because the team has a very obvious weakness to sand and opposing Mega Charizard X otherwise, which means that having it as a defensive pivot was obvious, and Jirachi was definitely Choice Scarf because the team lacks any other form of speed control beyond Charizard's boosting. The reason that I decided to give Weavile Pursuit is because this team's only Latios switch-in is Choice Scarf Jirachi--meaning that having a way to trap and eliminate it so as to minimise the damage it can deal to the team is of utmost importance. Heart Stamp was chosen to help with Mega Lopunny, as currently Jirachi is the only thing on the team that can outpace it aside from +1 Charizard. BoltBeam Starmie is chosen because I find it unlikely that it'll be carrying HP Fire given that the team has Charizard which scares Ferrothorn out with it's sheer existence, allowing it to let itself get taken out for Charizard to come in for free and use Ferrothorn as DD fodder, while I opted for this over Psychic because it is nice to help wear down waters such as Suicune and Gyarados who give Charizard a headache. Serperior is SubGlare because the team needs a stallbreaker of some kind but also needs a secondary form of speed control to make up for Jirachi being the only form, meaning that Sub to block status and Glare to spread paralysis seemed logical. Finally, Earthquake on Zard made sense to improve it's ability to sweep late game and due to Heatran not really appreciating coming out vs. anything other than it and Serperior (who lacks SubSeed) meaning that it will probably be healthy when Charzard comes out. It also helps versus Mega Diancie which the team lacks a switch-in for aside from Choice Scarf Jirachi.

Weavile is Life Orb because CB is ass off of ABR stall, Charizard is Charizardite-X so that it can mega into Mega Charizard X, Serperior is Leftovers to help it with Sub and stallbreaking, Lando is helmet because the team is offensive rather than defensively-inclined, Starmie is Life Orb because it is offensive and I've already explained Scarf on Jirachi. Starmie is probably Analytic to make it harder to switch in on. In addition, the fact that Serp has Sub means that it is unlikely that it carries Natural Cure. Other abilities are either forced or kinda irrelevant either way. Serperior's EVs ensure that Rotom-W doesn't break it's Substitute with Hydro Pump, Lando-T's EVs are ripped from the analysis and other EV spreads are simple 252/252 spreads.​

Charizard, Starmie, Lando and Jirachi's sets.​

Serperior's set.​

Last edited:
Fun project, at least it looks like it.

Weavile @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Pursuit
- Ice Shard
- Icicle Crash
- Knock Off

Charizard-Mega-Y @ Charizardite Y
Ability: Drought
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Fire Blast
- Solar Beam
- Focus Blast
- Roost

Serperior @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
IVs: 1 Atk / 30 SpA / 30 SpD
- Leaf Storm
- Hidden Power [Ground]
- Substitute
- Leech Seed

Landorus-Therian (M) @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Jirachi @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 224 SpD / 32 Spe
Careful Nature
- Healing Wish
- U-turn
- Iron Head
- Stealth Rock

Starmie @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Hydro Pump
- Psyshock
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Overview:
Weavile with Pursuit + Zard Y made a lot of sense to me, as it's a common pairing, especially when considering there's a Starmie to spin hazards away. The two being the first two in the team also implied they were what was built around, though that's a somewhat minor thing to note, as teambuilders tend to shuffle the 'mons to make it not immediately obvious (or do only I do that?). Latios is also a bit of a nuisance for the team otherwise as well. Due to the lack of an immediately obvious stallbreaker, I assumed Serperior with a SubSeed would be the stallbreaker, and went with that as a result. The team lacked a reliable method of breaking Heatran, so I ran Hidden Power Ground Serperior to KO it after a Leaf Storm boost. I did consider Glare for TornT, but ZardY can deal with it somewhat decently and Glare significantly worsens the stall matchup. Standard SubSeed, 56 HP to avoid Rotom-W Hydro breaking subs, same old same old. It's also important as we actually don't have much to reliably beat Rotom-W.

The next two were a bit more tricky, but in the end I decided on Scarf Landorus-T and Sp.Def rocks Jirachi. Scarf Landorus adequately checks the two threats Lando is usually for, Exca and Xard (though the two together can overwhelm Lando if they are Sand Rush and Jolly respectively, which is partly what made me so dubious about scarf lando, but I don't think many teams have them both), and it also makes a nice revenge killer for stuff like Thundurus and MAla, the former being why I went with Scarf Lando. HP Ice stops other lando from mindlessly coming in on our own Lando, as scarf kind of just wins vs the team otherwise. Sp.Def Rachi beats Garde, who otherwise gets a kill every time it comes in vs this team. Standard spread, it keeps random Jolly non scarf TTar from trapping us with 32 speed EVs, the rest is dumped in HP and Sp.Def. U-turn lets us escape Magnezones, a common 'mon to pair with MDia, one of the main things Jira checks that would otherwise trap and remove us. Iron Head lets us beat Clef's cancer with our own cancer, and the ability to potentially to beat 'mons we really shouldn't such as MSab and Rocky Helmetless Skarm is something you just can't pass up.

Finally, Starmie is an offensive set because a) bulky is shit and doesn't counter any of what it's supposed to (Specs Keldeo's 2hkoing Hydro says hi, also should mention that Bulky's Psyshock does not do crap back), not to mention it has the same offensive presence as Chansey lmao, and b) we need HP Fire to lure Ferrothorn, a big nuisance otherwise. We also don't want it TWaving ZardY, and we certainly don't want it to take more damage than it needs to from rocks.​

I'm fairly certain it's Pursuit on Weavile because Latios and Zard being a MegaZardY and not an X mega due to the Weavile pairing. I'm also fairly certain (though not entirely) the Starmie set because Bulky is just bad and doesn't fill a niche on this team at all, as switching in isn't as important on offense afaik, unless you're running Bulky Offense which this team doesn't seem to be due to frail 'mons like Starmie, Weavile and Serperior.​

Of the things I'm not sure of, chief among them is if it's meant to be Defensive Lando-T + ScarfRachi, or Scarf Lando and Sp.Def Rachi, the latter of which I went with in the end. I'm also not entirely sure of the coverage slot on Starmie, because while Ferro's annoying, ZardY does technically beat it. Nothing else of Starmie's coverage really beats anything the team doesn't already - Serp nails the fat waters TBolt would, Ice Beam only really hits Latis really as Psyshock hits most other Grasses pretty hard anyways, and Weav and Jira deal with Latis - but I'm still not entirely certain. Finally, I'm not entirely confident HP Ground Serp is the correct Hidden Power really, but Starmie is a somewhat shaky check as Heatran is usually paired with a Water check like Latios anyways so another way of getting rid of Heatran is important.​

Last edited:
I agree with Martin.'s post and he certainly guessed pretty much the whole team right, i thought about the sets and was about to post but then i saw his post and his sets were what i was thinking, Charizard X seems right there due the core it forms with Serperior plus Starmie to make it FWG, Charizard Y teams usually have sand with Tyranitar as a Pursuit user but i also thought on other possibilities on the moves.

Low Kick > Purusit on Weavile because the team doesn't have Keldeo/Zard Y etc who benefit more from Pursuit than the members of this team do and amplifies its coverage even though removing Lati@s can be cool but Jirachi helps with them atleast so i think Pursuit may be fine.

Leech Seed > Glare on Serperior because this move is generally better with Substitute as it pressures its checks and recovers the lost hp from sub.

Roost > Earthquake on Charizard X to help a bit with the Stealth Rock weakness and cure itself against the likes of Rotom-W and it probably has that if the team comes with the other 2 changes as they help dealing with Heatran better but Starmie atleast deals with it well

MANNAT

Follow me on twitch!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I also agree a lot with Martin's post, but I personally would run scarf Lando-T+Rocks Jirachi because the team does really struggle to switch into elecs and can get overwhelmed by them really quickly. One thing that I would like on this team is HP Ground Serp+DD 2 attacks Roost Zardx personally because people are usually pretty timid (pun intended) about switching into Zardx now with so many of them being EQ these days, but that's just me. Low Kick is also kewl on Weavile for hitting Steel- and Rock-types that Serp troubles

This tread look awesome and very beneficial to get better at reading teams.
Weavile @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Pursuit
- Icicle Crash
- Ice Shard

Charizard-Mega-Y @ Charizardite Y
Ability: Drought
EVs: 252 SpA / 252 Spe / 4 SpD
Timid Nature
- Fire Blast
- Solar Beam
- Focus Blast
- Roost

Serperior @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Substitute
- Leech Seed

Landorus-Therian (M) @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 244 Def / 8 SpD / 8 Spe
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- U-turn
- Stealth Rock

Jirachi @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Iron Head
- Heart Stamp
- Healing Wish
- U-turn

Starmie @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Psychic
- Recover
- Rapid Spin

Well for starters I though it was pursuit weavile because pursuit better help zard y as it traps lati's for it and I though it was life orb because banded it bad imo . Also I though it was zard y becuase zard x is more commonly run with thing like keldeo and latios and it better fit on HO styles then zard y .I though serp was sub seed as it better deal with heatran which this team has problems with also I dint need to run dragon pulse as the team has Weavile to trap latios for it .Lando-t was obvious as the team needed a defensive wall and scarf Rachi was a bit obvious too I put starmie as defensive as offensive starmie is no good in the sun since the sun make it water attack weaker also defencive starmie give the team away to deal with keldeo also psychic over over move is to help with keldeo again.

I'm pretty confident on most of it ;)

Martin

is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I also agree a lot with Martin's post, but I personally would run scarf Lando-T+Rocks Jirachi because the team does really struggle to switch into elecs and can get overwhelmed by them really quickly. One thing that I would like on this team is HP Ground Serp+DD 2 attacks Roost Zardx personally because people are usually pretty timid (pun intended) about switching into Zardx now with so many of them being EQ these days, but that's just me. Low Kick is also kewl on Weavile for hitting Steel- and Rock-types that Serp troubles
The key reason why I don't think that Lando is the scarfer is, first and foremost, because by running Scarf Lando-T you lose your only consistent answer to sand, which is really huge considering that sand is v. good, while the electrics that it helps with are nowhere near as common as they used to be due to a number of issues which mean that electric struggles offensively in the current meta (namely the aforementioned sand's commonness combined with the sheer volume of the extremely-versatile Landorus-T). This means that the extra bulk and the helmet recoil are going to come in useful a lot more than the extra speed from scarf will, and it is a more useful attribute for Zard X teams imo considering that it is a common weakness that these builds often have.

Also for anyone who is kinda skeptial of Pursuit on Weavile, the main reason for it is explicitly because Scarf Jirachi is not a consistent answer to Latios due to the very noticeable drop in bulk over SpD combined with the fact that it will usually switch out after Rachi comes in--allowing it to come out again later and fire off another Draco, meaning that having the ability to outpace, trap and eliminate it after saccing something (or, if you're feeling extra brave, predicting glorifiedly guessing a Psychic/Psyshock) is extremely useful in the long run for preserving the offensive usefulness of the team.

An alternative that you could consider to slightly ease the Latios matchup would be to run Dragon Pulse on Serperior, but be aware that this comes at the cost of either Sub or Glare, which means that it loses either it's status protection utility or the ability to provide speed control beyond Jirachi--which I do not think are really worth the tradeoff in the long run. The same goes for SubSeed honestly minus the stuff about Latios; I considered it, but I do not think that losing out on the speed control element provided by Glare is going to be worth it on this team despite it's general high speed due to it lacking any form of priority and having a hard time whenever it cannot simultaniously outpace and dent something due to the general lack of bulk beyond Lando. That said SubSeed is definitely a close second honestly if only for it's ability to completely cheese stall.

MANNAT

Follow me on twitch!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

Lopunny @ Lopunnite
Ability: Limber
Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- Return
- High Jump Kick
- Ice Punch

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 Spe
Bold Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Will-O-Wisp
- Thunder Wave

Bisharp @ Life Orb
Ability: Defiant
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Knock Off
- Sucker Punch
- Iron Head

Garchomp @ Lum Berry
Ability: Rough Skin
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Outrage
- Swords Dance

Jirachi @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Iron Head
- U-turn
- Heart Stamp
- Healing Wish

Latios (M) @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Calm Mind
- Roost
I know that I made a couple of sets a little more unorthodox than normal, so I'm gonna make sure to explain those. I decided that it was best to put Thunder Wave on Rotom-W because looking at the 6 Pokemon on the team, a +1 Zardx could absolutely ravage the squad with no remorse (it doesn't help that I dislike pain split on Rotom either). After that, I decided that the team was going to have standard Lop and Bisharp as they seemed to be pretty optimal for this build. After that, I put lum SD Rocks Garchomp on the team in order to pressure Sableye super hard and get Rocks up a bit easier. After that, I added Choice Scarf Jirachi in order to deal with annoying mons like Megazam and MGarde that could pressure the build, and it offered a secondary Weavile check aside from Lopunny, which was nice because Weavilie gave this team a headache. LO Latios was a solid last and I chose Calm Mind Latios because this team appeared to really struggle with stall and CM Latios can really put in work vs stall, especially when paired with Lum SD chomp. Obviously this build is a bit weaker to Elecs than most ppl would like, so you can just slap a yache berry onto Garchomp if you so please, but I personally feel like having a better MU vs stall is a lot better for this team, especially since electrics are only getting worse and worse in the metagame with all Latis running roost these days+Scarf Lando getting more common.

While this guess may not be spot on, I'm confident in the choices that I made here and hope that my guess is close to what the actual build was.

This is for the TDK offense

Lopunny-Mega @ Lopunnite
Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- Return
- High Jump Kick
- Ice Punch

Bisharp @ Lum Berry
Adamant Nature
- Knock Off
- Sucker Punch
- Iron Head
- Swords Dance

Garchomp @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Fire Fang
- Swords Dance

Jirachi @ Leftovers
EVs: 240 HP / 172 SpD / 96 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Iron Head
- U-turn
- Stealth Rock
- Healing Wish

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 40 Def / 220 Spe
Bold Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Volt Switch
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split

Latios (M) @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Roost
- Trick

Lopunny and Bisharp were fairly straightforward. Lopunny is clearly the Mega, and I decided to give it Ice Punch in order to "lure" Lando, Chomp, etc for whatever offensive partners the team had. It's also pretty obvious that Bisharp is SD since the team already has a decent switchin to Lati twins with Jirachi and Lopunny outspeeds, also you really don't see Pursuit Sharp these days. I went with Lum Berry since I felt that the team, at least looking from its composition would not have a very good time against bulkier builds, and Lum Sharp helps with that since it doesn't care about stray status.

I went with SD + 3 attacks Chomp next. There really isn't a solid explanation for exactly why I chose this set but it's something along the lines of Tankchomp being not very popular anymore in favor of more offensive sets, and SD + 3 attacks seems to be getting quite a bit of hype recently. I've also seen similar teams like that one ABR team which uses offensive chomp as well and in general I like the idea of offensive Chomp on this team more than I do defensive. Physical spam is also really good rn because it lets you overpower tons of common checks like Lando. LO is just because that's what I see on SD 3 attacks Chomp most of the time though I wouldn't be surprised if it was something like Yache berry to have an easier time vs things like Thundurus.

Went with SpDef Jirachi next because this team lacks a solid switchin to fairies and Lati twins, and isn't at HO levels of offense such that you don't have any switchins at all. It is also the team's rocker and also provides VoltTurn support in conjunction with Rotom as well as Healing Wish which is always nice to power up the rest of the team. The EV spread is to outspeed 236 Spe KyuB as well as max base 80s. I feel that the team could really use some sort of switchin vs Kyurem, no matter how shaky it is, and it still has more than enough bulk to spare to cover all other threats.

Rotom is for the most part straightforward. Pump + Volt is obligatory and Wisp to cripple physical threats that could sweep through the team. I thought for a bit about Pain Split vs TWave in the last slot and ended up deciding on Pain Split because Rotom is one of the few consistent defensive answers to threats and I thought that the extra bit of recovery would help. I also had other ideas for speed control so I felt that TWave wouldn't be too necessary in the end. EV spread is for fast Rotom to outspeed Jolly Breloom and Bisharp and Adamant Mega Scizor, the latter of which can easily sweep through the team with just a bit of support. Jolly Breloom and Sharp are rather uncommon so I wouldn't be surprised if the speed was lowered to just outspeeding Adamant Mega Zor but I'm almost certain that Rotom is a faster variant.

Finally Scarf Latios rounds off the team as the team currently gets swept by +1 Zard X. I knew that the team needed some sort of speed control and I've exhausted all other options at this point with Chomp and Rachi I settled on Scarf Latios. Also saw TDK's WCOP post and it looks like he really like Scarf Latios so it didn't seem too unreasonable that Latios would be Scarf on this team. Roost > Defog because I think the team needs the consistency vs threats like Keldeo, though lack of Defog is annoying vs spikestacking teams.

Last edited:

Martin

Lop offense

Please be aware that I have not looked at anyone else's submissions for this team to try and keep with the spirit of guessing element of this project, so mb if it ends up looking very similar to what either LL or DavidWuhu have submitted.
Latios @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Defog
- Psyshock
- Thunderbolt

Jirachi @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Iron Head
- U-turn
- Heart Stamp
- Healing Wish

Lopunny @ Lopunnite
Adamant Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Return
- Fake Out
- Quick Attack

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 Spe
Bold Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Volt Switch
- Pain Split
- Thunder Wave

Garchomp @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 240 HP / 176 Def / 92 Spe
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Dragon Tail
- Endure

Bisharp @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Sucker Punch
- Knock Off
- Iron Head
I started from Bisharp and worked my way through the team slowly; this is actually my second attempt 'cause my first guess was a blatantly ass team just from looking over the importable. Bisharp was definitely Swords Dance because it is paired with Mega Lopunny, meaning that it is there to form a HO core with it, and any SDless Bisharp variant is straight-up ass. The team pretty clearly had Chomp+Rotom as it's backbone due to the former being one of two potential Stealth Rock users and the team straight-up losing to +2 Bisharp once Lop and Rotom had been worn down a little (not hard) given it's common partners baiting both of them into taking damage unnecessarily, meaning that any way to fuck with it is valuable. I think that Rotom is a slow variant to improve it's Charizard-X matchup as much as possible, being able to spread paralysis onto it is important given the nature of the team and how it just straight-up loses to it. It also helps with the sand matchup, as Rotom is the one thing stopping this team from getting 6:0'd by +2 Excadrill. Latios is likely Defog because the entire team is grounded and because locked Jirachi is complete Ferrothorn bait, allowing it to spike up for free; as such, being able to clear spikes is important. I think it also carries Thunderbolt because fat waters can be a pain in general, as can both Gyarados forms if they get a boost (so being able to put it in Lopunny range is important, and relying on Draco to eliminate it isn't exactly the brightest idea versus a speed booster). Jirachi is Choice Scarf to help vs. Mega Lopunny and Weavile, and the team also likes the Healing Wish support because it allows it to play reckless or to fully heal up Garchomp if it gets weakened before it can finish checking Bisharp. I think Lopunny is likely an adamant double prio variant here because the team does have a very hard time versus speed boosters, and having the extra power behind Fake Out and Quick Attack can come in handy. It also takes better advantage of Tyranitar by increasing the power of HJKs it fires off versus whatever comes in as Tyranitar switches out.

I'm not gonna do the confidence analysis because it's much harder for me to gague it with this team than it was with the Charizard team.

Last edited:
Lop offense

Please be aware that I have not looked at anyone else's submissions for this team to try and keep with the spirit of guessing element of this project, so mb if it ends up looking very similar to what either LL or DavidWuhu have submitted.
Latios @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Defog
- Psyshock
- Thunderbolt

Jirachi @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 248 HP / 228 SpD / 32 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Iron Head
- U-turn
- Heart Stamp
- Healing Wish

Lopunny @ Lopunnite
Adamant Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Return
- Fake Out
- Quick Attack

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 60 Def / 220 Spe
Bold Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Volt Switch
- Pain Split
- Thunder Wave

Garchomp @ Rocky Helmet
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Dragon Tail
- Endure

Bisharp @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Sucker Punch
- Knock Off
- Iron Head
[
Why would a Scarf Jirachi carry so much bulk and so little Speed? Otherwise, I 100% agree with this submission.

This is for the TDK Lop Offense (NIADEV EDIT: no Niadev don't come off as an overconfident asshole smfh)

Latios (M) @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Roost
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Jirachi @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Iron Head
- U-turn
- Fire Punch
- Healing Wish

Lopunny-Mega @ Lopunnite
Jolly Nature
- Return
- Fake Out
- High Jump Kick
- Encore

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 216 Def / 44 Spe
Bold Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Volt Switch
- Pain Split
- Will-O-Wisp

Garchomp @ Rocky Helmet
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Dragon Tail
- Endure

Bisharp @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Sucker Punch
- Knock Off
- Iron Head
- Swords Dance

Overview:
Due to the lack of a Pokemon needing hazard control, I went with Hidden Power Fire on Latios as Ferrothorn looked extremely annoying to this team otherwise (Ferro EVs to live Lop's HJK from full and can para/gyro it). Everything else is standard. Jirachi was next, and in the end I settled for a scarf set as Garchomp was most likely a TankChomp set, and switching into Latios isn't as important on offense (though Jira can still take 2 dracos). Fire Punch is, again, for Ferro, and can beat weakened Magnezone that think they can trap you, while U-turn just gets you out if you're concerned of a recoil causer that'll come in right after or Magne's not that weak yet. Alternatively, Healing Wish brings something back from the brink of death, which is always nice on offense. MLop's set is standard + Encore, with Encore intended to improve the team's rather subpar stall matchup and be all the more annoying for offense (with sub also potentially dodging Lando's intimidate). Lack of Ice Punch hurts when it's such a ground infested meta, but Latios and Rotom-W can overwhelm them eventually. Next was Rotom-W. It's basically standard with the EVs to outpace Jolly Azu, a huge threat after a BD, and burn it with Will-O-Wisp, nothing special. Next, came Garchomp. Due to Mega Lopunny's eternal struggle with Mega Scizor, I opted for the Tank set to punish it for clicking a physical move, eventually weakening it to the point that MLop's HJK breaks through it eventually. Standard 92 EV spread as the special attackers the 12 Speed + 72 Sp.Def set are all covered by other Pokemon I have. Finally, Bisharp. I went for LO+SD to potentially break stall if Quag was somehow removed, and to just be a complete nuisance to deal with without Keldeo.​
Rotom, Jirachi and Garchomp's set, Latios' last move.​
MLop's last move, Bisharp's set (Lum or LO? Jolly or Adamant?).​

This is fun :) Only gripe is the teams here tend to lack decent stallbreakers, though it's not too major considering stall can be played around.

Last edited:
TDK lop team
Latios (M) @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Surf
- Recover

Jirachi @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 152 SpD / 108 Spe
Careful Nature
- Iron Head
- Healing Wish
- Wish
- U-turn

Lopunny-Mega @ Lopunnite
Ability: Scrappy
Jolly Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Return
- Fake Out
- Ice Punch

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 216 Def / 44 Spe
Bold Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Will-O-Wisp
- Thunder Wave

Garchomp @ Rocky Helmet
Lax Nature
- Earthquake
- Dragon Tail
- Fire Blast
- Stealth Rock

Bisharp @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Sucker Punch
- Iron Head
- Swords Dance

I think it Surf latios because the team looks a little weak to heatran and T-tar and the it no great need for defog as the team has no members weak to rock and it fast paced so spikes should not be able to be gotten up spdef rachi just becuase it would find it strange to have two physically defensive walls and no spdef all so it to help with clefable and other fairys more I think it dual status rotom-w because the team all ready has tank chomp so it not to reliant on rotom-w to solo wall and it give to team away to deal with zard x all the other set are pretty standard and I dont see much point explaining them.

I was half wondering if the could be Mixed chomp with LO ;) but other then that I'm pretty confident

I Hope I can do both at the same time.
Charizard

Weavile @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Low Kick
- Icicle Crash
- Ice Shard

Charizard-Mega-X @ Charizardite X
Ability: Tough Claws
EVs: 40 HP / 252 Atk / 216 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Roost
- Flare Blitz
- Dragon Claw

Serperior @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Leech Seed
- Substitute

Landorus-Therian @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- U-turn
- Knock Off

Jirachi @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 224 SpD / 32 Spe
Careful Nature
- Iron Head
- U-turn
- Healing Wish
- Stealth Rock

Starmie @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Recover
- Toxic
- Rapid Spin

Starting with weavile I believe that it doesn't need pursuit due to the idea that you have answers to the mons that weavile's pursuit deal with. So low kick should be fine because played right it should be able to late game sweep. Next is zard x due to the core of starmie and zard. Standard dd set nothing too special. Then there is Serperior. This mon is again the standard set being able to beat tran. The next two were difficult to figure out. However, I believe that lando is scarf and jirachi is rocks because after a while your twins answer and your fairy answers will slowly be weaken over time. Also gaining momentum with a slow u-turn. And scarf lando for revenge killing and speed control. Finally, defensive starmie for a keldeo check and heatran switch in with hazard control. Seems like this team has to play around talonflame well to beat it

Lopunny

Latios @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Defog
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Lopunny-Mega @ Lopunnite
Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- Return
- High Jump Kick
- Ice Punch

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split

Jirachi @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Iron Defense
- Heart Stamp
- U-turn
- Healing Wish

Garchomp @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 252 HP / 164 Def / 92 Spe
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Dragon Tail
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic

Bisharp @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Sucker Punch
- Swords Dance
- Iron Head

First the looks like it struggles with scizor a little bit, so I added hp fire on the set to lure in those mons and to provide some sort of hazard control. I decided scarf rachi because wanted some sort of speed on the team also a solid way to beat fairies and the twins. Next is Lopunny, this is a standard set lopunny with ice punch not to much variation. Then there is rotom paired wit rachi creates the volt-turn combo and also is a defensive pivot plus there is no other rotom-w set that is good in the meta game right now. Next, is tank chomp to punish bisharp and talonflame for attacking while setting up rocks. Toxic for devensive lando, or hippo to wear them down. Finally, Bisharp for a set of sweeper during the late game.

Ok, times up! Your winners are:

Martin. and his submission here (about the Zard Team):
Sweet project. This sounds like a lot of fun, and it's something that I'll definitely benefit from :)
Weavile @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Ice Shard
- Icicle Crash
- Knock Off
- Pursuit

Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Flare Blitz
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake

Serperior @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Substitute
- Glare

Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Stone Edge
- Stealth Rock

Jirachi @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Iron Head
- U-turn
- Healing Wish
- Heart Stamp

Starmie @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt
Overview:
This is honestly a pretty bog-standard Mega Charizard X offense team, featuring the infamously deadly Zard-X+Serperior+Starmie core. What tells me is the lack of Tyranitar combined with the use of Starmie as opposed to Latios in the hazard removal role. From here it was just a matter of filling in the gaps really. The reason that I think Landorus-T was defensive is because the team has a very obvious weakness to sand and opposing Mega Charizard X otherwise, which means that having it as a defensive pivot was obvious, and Jirachi was definitely Choice Scarf because the team lacks any other form of speed control beyond Charizard's boosting. The reason that I decided to give Weavile Pursuit is because this team's only Latios switch-in is Choice Scarf Jirachi--meaning that having a way to trap and eliminate it so as to minimise the damage it can deal to the team is of utmost importance. Heart Stamp was chosen to help with Mega Lopunny, as currently Jirachi is the only thing on the team that can outpace it aside from +1 Charizard. BoltBeam Starmie is chosen because I find it unlikely that it'll be carrying HP Fire given that the team has Charizard which scares Ferrothorn out with it's sheer existence, allowing it to let itself get taken out for Charizard to come in for free and use Ferrothorn as DD fodder, while I opted for this over Psychic because it is nice to help wear down waters such as Suicune and Gyarados who give Charizard a headache. Serperior is SubGlare because the team needs a stallbreaker of some kind but also needs a secondary form of speed control to make up for Jirachi being the only form, meaning that Sub to block status and Glare to spread paralysis seemed logical. Finally, Earthquake on Zard made sense to improve it's ability to sweep late game and due to Heatran not really appreciating coming out vs. anything other than it and Serperior (who lacks SubSeed) meaning that it will probably be healthy when Charzard comes out. It also helps versus Mega Diancie which the team lacks a switch-in for aside from Choice Scarf Jirachi.

Weavile is Life Orb because CB is ass off of ABR stall, Charizard is Charizardite-X so that it can mega into Mega Charizard X, Serperior is Leftovers to help it with Sub and stallbreaking, Lando is helmet because the team is offensive rather than defensively-inclined, Starmie is Life Orb because it is offensive and I've already explained Scarf on Jirachi. Starmie is probably Analytic to make it harder to switch in on. In addition, the fact that Serp has Sub means that it is unlikely that it carries Natural Cure. Other abilities are either forced or kinda irrelevant either way. Serperior's EVs ensure that Rotom-W doesn't break it's Substitute with Hydro Pump, Lando-T's EVs are ripped from the analysis and other EV spreads are simple 252/252 spreads.​

Charizard, Starmie, Lando and Jirachi's sets.​

Serperior's set.​

Wuhu and his submission (on the TDK Lop Build):
This is for the TDK offense

Lopunny-Mega @ Lopunnite
Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- Return
- High Jump Kick
- Ice Punch

Bisharp @ Lum Berry
Adamant Nature
- Knock Off
- Sucker Punch
- Iron Head
- Swords Dance

Garchomp @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Fire Fang
- Swords Dance

Jirachi @ Leftovers
EVs: 240 HP / 172 SpD / 96 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Iron Head
- U-turn
- Stealth Rock
- Healing Wish

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 40 Def / 220 Spe
Bold Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Volt Switch
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split

Latios (M) @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Roost
- Trick

Lopunny and Bisharp were fairly straightforward. Lopunny is clearly the Mega, and I decided to give it Ice Punch in order to "lure" Lando, Chomp, etc for whatever offensive partners the team had. It's also pretty obvious that Bisharp is SD since the team already has a decent switchin to Lati twins with Jirachi and Lopunny outspeeds, also you really don't see Pursuit Sharp these days. I went with Lum Berry since I felt that the team, at least looking from its composition would not have a very good time against bulkier builds, and Lum Sharp helps with that since it doesn't care about stray status.

I went with SD + 3 attacks Chomp next. There really isn't a solid explanation for exactly why I chose this set but it's something along the lines of Tankchomp being not very popular anymore in favor of more offensive sets, and SD + 3 attacks seems to be getting quite a bit of hype recently. I've also seen similar teams like that one ABR team which uses offensive chomp as well and in general I like the idea of offensive Chomp on this team more than I do defensive. Physical spam is also really good rn because it lets you overpower tons of common checks like Lando. LO is just because that's what I see on SD 3 attacks Chomp most of the time though I wouldn't be surprised if it was something like Yache berry to have an easier time vs things like Thundurus.

Went with SpDef Jirachi next because this team lacks a solid switchin to fairies and Lati twins, and isn't at HO levels of offense such that you don't have any switchins at all. It is also the team's rocker and also provides VoltTurn support in conjunction with Rotom as well as Healing Wish which is always nice to power up the rest of the team. The EV spread is to outspeed 236 Spe KyuB as well as max base 80s. I feel that the team could really use some sort of switchin vs Kyurem, no matter how shaky it is, and it still has more than enough bulk to spare to cover all other threats.

Rotom is for the most part straightforward. Pump + Volt is obligatory and Wisp to cripple physical threats that could sweep through the team. I thought for a bit about Pain Split vs TWave in the last slot and ended up deciding on Pain Split because Rotom is one of the few consistent defensive answers to threats and I thought that the extra bit of recovery would help. I also had other ideas for speed control so I felt that TWave wouldn't be too necessary in the end. EV spread is for fast Rotom to outspeed Jolly Breloom and Bisharp and Adamant Mega Scizor, the latter of which can easily sweep through the team with just a bit of support. Jolly Breloom and Sharp are rather uncommon so I wouldn't be surprised if the speed was lowered to just outspeeding Adamant Mega Zor but I'm almost certain that Rotom is a faster variant.

Finally Scarf Latios rounds off the team as the team currently gets swept by +1 Zard X. I knew that the team needed some sort of speed control and I've exhausted all other options at this point with Chomp and Rachi I settled on Scarf Latios. Also saw TDK's WCOP post and it looks like he really like Scarf Latios so it didn't seem too unreasonable that Latios would be Scarf on this team. Roost > Defog because I think the team needs the consistency vs threats like Keldeo, though lack of Defog is annoying vs spikestacking teams.

The correct importables are as follows:

Hector Hard Mode's Zard Offense:

Weavile @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Icicle Crash
- Ice Shard
- Swords Dance

Jolly Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Dragon Dance

Serperior @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Substitute
- Glare

EVs: 248 HP / 164 Def / 8 SpD / 88 Spe
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Stealth Rock

Jirachi @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Iron Head
- Heart Stamp
- U-turn
- Healing Wish

Starmie @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Psychic
- Rapid Spin

TDK's Lopunny Bulky Offense:

Latios @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Trick
- Recover

Jirachi @ Leftovers
EVs: 240 HP / 228 SpD / 40 Spe
Careful Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Iron Head
- U-turn
- Healing Wish

Lopunny-Mega (F) @ Lopunnite
Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- Return
- High Jump Kick
- Ice Punch

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 236 Def / 20 SpD
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 Spe
- Hydro Pump
- Volt Switch
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split

Garchomp (M) @ Life Orb
EVs: 8 HP / 248 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Fire Fang

Bisharp (M) @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Sucker Punch
- Iron Head
- Knock Off

Lopunny Balance

Lopunny-Mega @ Lopunnite
Happiness: 0
Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- Frustration
- High Jump Kick
- Ice Punch

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 88 Def / 168 SpD
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Spikes
- Leech Seed
- Power Whip
- Gyro Ball

Clefable @ Leftovers
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 172 Def / 84 SpD
Calm Nature
- Calm Mind
- Moonblast
- Thunder Wave
- Soft-Boiled

Landorus-Therian (M) @ Rocky Helmet
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- U-turn

Starmie @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Recover
- Rapid Spin
- Toxic

Tyranitar @ Choice Band
Ability: Sand Stream
Adamant Nature
- Stone Edge
- Pursuit
- Crunch
- Superpower

Overview:
Mega Lopunny is standard Fake Out offensive, more likely than not. Ice Punch is chosen because Lando and Chomp's a bitch, and it's EV Spread is the standard offensive spread. Ferrothorn is standard spikes because Lando is the rocker, TWave doesn't really do much while fat waters are annoying. Clef is standard MG+CM with TWave because we're in need of a win condition and Clef is THE Twave spammer. Lando is Defensive to stop Xard 6-0ing us by setting up on Ferro, as well as blocking Exca and opposing Landos and Garchomps. As much as I hate the set, Starmie is Utillity because there's no Keldeo switchin whatsoever, and Balance is fatter anyways. Toxic wears it down and it can beat any variant not named Specs locked into Hydro Pump by recovering repeatedly. Scald is Scald, it burns shit. Rapid Spin is the whole reason it's viable in the first place. Finally, we desperately lack a stallbreaker (Clef is only winning vs like Wonder Trio with Talonflame severely weakened, Amoongus completely cockblocks Clef), so Banded Tyranitar fit the bill. It also pursuit traps Latis, a nuisance otherwise, even with Clefable.​
Lando and Lop's set, Clef's set.​
Starmie's set on account of Utility being garbage, Tyranitar's set, Starmie's last move, Ferro's moveset.​

Last edited:
Lopunny

Lopunny-Mega @ Lopunnite
Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- Return
- High Jump Kick
- Ice Punch

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Relaxed Nature
- Power Whip
- Gyro Ball
- Spikes
- Leech Seed

Clefable @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Moonblast
- Soft-Boiled
- Thunder Wave
- Calm Mind

Landorus-Therian (M) @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 252 HP / 240 Def / 16 SpD
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Stealth Rock

Starmie @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Toxic
- Recover
- Rapid Spin

Tyranitar @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Stone Edge
- Crunch
- Pursuit
- Superpower

If I ever faced this team this is what I would guess. First is standard lopunny with ice punch. This team is a spike stacking team so standard ferrothorn with leech seed. Next, is calm mind clef for a set up sweeper during the late game once the team get rid of any and all steel types. Next is rocky helmet lando as a physical check and punish those that touch it. Next is defensive starmie to spin and spread toxic around and also as a keldeo check. Finally scarf t-tar for trapping the twins and making sure bisharp doesn't 6-0 the team.

Wildcat Formation

flexibly adaptable to the situation
is a Tiering Contributor

Lopunny @ Lopunnite
Jolly Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Return
- Fake Out
- Ice Punch

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 60 Def / 168 SpD / 28 Spe
Impish Nature
- Spikes
- Leech Seed
- Iron Head
- Thunder Wave

Clefable @ Leftovers
Calm Nature
- Calm Mind
- Moonblast
- Soft-Boiled
- Flamethrower

EVs: 248 HP / 244 Def / 16 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Stone Edge

Starmie @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Rapid Spin
- Recover
- Toxic

Tyranitar @ Choice Band
EVs: 100 HP / 252 Atk / 156 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Stone Edge
- Crunch
- Superpower
- Pursuit
I have T-Wave Iron Head Ferrothorn since Ferro is the most reliable way of beating Clefable with this team. 28 Spe outspeeds positive-natured base 100s after paralysis. CM + Flamethrower Clefable was my choice since steels look annoying. I put HP Fire on RH Lando-T because M-Scizor looks like a very dangerous threat and since it is an Omfuga/ABR team, it's likely to have it anyway. Standard Lopunny and defensive Starmie are standard. CB Tar helps against stall.

Lopunny @ Lopunnite
Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- Return
- High Jump Kick
- Ice Punch

Ferrothorn @ Chople Berry
Relaxed Nature
- Leech Seed
- Spikes
- Power Whip
- Gyro Ball

Clefable @ Leftovers
Calm Nature
- Flamethrower
- Calm Mind
- Moonblast
- Soft-Boiled

Landorus-Therian (M) @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 244 Def / 8 SpD / 8 Spe
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Toxic
- Stealth Rock

Starmie @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Psyshock
- Rapid Spin
- Recover

Tyranitar @ Choice Band
EVs: 180 HP / 252 Atk / 76 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Stone Edge
- Crunch
- Superpower
- Pursuit

There's a few things we can check off the list immediately. Lopunny is most likely standard, this doesn't seem like the sort of team to run Adamant Fake Out. Lando is obviously defensive, given that it's going to be the main check to most of the physical attackers that this team goes up against. Went for Leftovers over Rocky Helmet because it's pretty popular to try and overwhelm Lando with multiple threats, and I feel like the extra health means a lot more than it used to. TTar seems like it would be CB, there's not a lot of breaking power on this team and CB has some nice synergy with Lopunny and Clefable. Keldeo seems like a pretty big issue for this team, given the number of mons it can force out, so I wouldn't feel safe without Psyshock on Starmie, especially if you happen to run into the only guy on ladder still running SubCM. Chople Ferro is probably me being paranoid, but in the case that Starmie gets Pursuit trapped, you've got something in reserve to take out Keldeo. Steels can be pretty obnoxious so Flamethrower Clef seems pretty solid here.

Also stop running all that speed on your CB Tars, when's the last time you've seen a Mandibuzz?

This round's winner is Wildcat Formation! Congrats!

There are actually two correct importables, which I'll list below! Thanks for submitting this week!

Lopunny-Mega (F) @ Lopunnite
Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- High Jump Kick
- Return
- Ice Punch

Ferrothorn (M) @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 72 Def / 160 SpD / 28 Spe
Impish Nature
- Leech Seed
- Spikes
- Iron Head
- Thunder Wave

Clefable (F) @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 196 Def / 64 SpD
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 15 Spe
- Calm Mind
- Flamethrower
- Ice Beam
- Soft-Boiled

EVs: 248 HP / 232 Def / 20 SpA / 8 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- U-turn

Starmie @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Thunder Wave
- Rapid Spin
- Recover

Tyranitar (M) @ Choice Band
Adamant Nature
- Stone Edge
- Crunch
- Iron Head
- Pursuit
Lopunny-Mega @ Lopunnite
Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- High Jump Kick
- Return
- Ice Punch

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 72 Def / 160 SpD / 28 Spe
Impish Nature
- Leech Seed
- Spikes
- Iron Head
- Thunder Wave

Clefable @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 196 Def / 64 SpD
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 15 Spe
- Stealth Rock
- Moonblast
- Flamethrower
- Soft-Boiled

EVs: 248 HP / 206 Def / 44 SpA / 8 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- U-turn

Starmie @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Thunder Wave
- Rapid Spin
- Recover

Tyranitar @ Choice Band
Adamant Nature
- Stone Edge
- Crunch
- Iron Head
- Pursuit

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)