Pokemon Sun and Moon Demo Datamine + Full Game Leaks Collection (Read the OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What did they do to Pikipek? (Q.Q) Thought that was a lock for my team; now I don't have to worry about doubling up on Flying-Types with the Grass starter and Pikipek.

qtrx

cadaeic
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Pikipek to Toucan reminds me of Wingull and Pelipper.

Stats probably going in same direction too. Promising high offensive stat as well as speed? Nah, you'll end up with a weird, slow, random bulky bird. Have fun Defogging in NU! Oh toucan probably doesn't learn Defog anyway.
Design is still kinda pretty, I might add. But I feel disappointed for Pikipek.

I thought they had all the shiny models but I don't see any models except those that look normal, am I wrong?
I think they were able to get most of the shiny models into showing up correctly somehow?

Except a few. Silvally is missing, most notably. I wouldn't be surprised if that dolphin's missing (I assume the snowman was more of a "yeti" which would wind up being the crabrawler evo(?))

I seriously hope we can catch those Ultra Beasts. Their designs are crazy--just crazy enough for me to like them. >.>

Pidove to Tranquil to unfezant was way less drastic of a change between individual forms, though. They kinda 'flowed', if that makes sense, whereas Pikipek and it's evos really don't. At least not to me, anyway.
Woodpeckers and toucans all fit in the Piciforme Order of birds. A woodpecker evolving into a Toucan pokemon is incredibly straightforward and simple compared to a dove to a quail, both in concept and design.

Yeah I don't think that was all the Pokemon. Where's the rest of the Alolan forms and Silvally?
Yeah this definitely doesn't feel like everyone to me either. No way Komala's not evolving and that guy earlier showed there was suddenly some anchor pokemon found.

I almost feel it's supposed to be a Magikarp to Gyarados expy, since it's a water type with a weakness (running away at half health) that evolves into a complete monster.
Yeah, definitely agree. I think they really nailed recreating it!

Pidove to Tranquil to unfezant was way less drastic of a change between individual forms, though. They kinda 'flowed', if that makes sense, whereas Pikipek and it's evos really don't. At least not to me, anyway.
Seriously the middle evo looks so unnatural.

EDIT: Is that bubble crab looking thing really a Pokemon and not an Ultra Beast? That is super cool.

drampa's grandpa

cannonball
is a Community Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnus
Pikipek to Toucan reminds me of Wingull and Pelipper.

Stats probably going in same direction too. Promising high offensive stat as well as speed? Nah, you'll end up with a weird, slow, random bulky bird. Have fun Defogging in NU! Oh toucan probably doesn't learn Defog anyway.
Design is still kinda pretty, I might add. But I feel disappointed for Pikipek.
Dont forget it at least gets skill link. With an appropriate movepool, it should be cool.

I think they were able to get most of the shiny models into showing up correctly somehow?

Except a few. Silvally is missing, most notably. I wouldn't be surprised if that dolphin's missing (I assume the snowman was more of a "yeti" which would wind up being the crabrawler evo(?))
Yeti crabs are a thing, and Game Freak certainly doesn't have any qualms about cross-species evolutions, so I could definitely see this being true.

EDIT: Ninja'd

It's very possible that the demo doesn't have every Pokémon in it, given the lack of Silvally, potential Dolphin and Snowman, and the hope of Komala evolving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)