SPOILERS! Sun and Moon SQSA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there another Pokémon Center in KoniKoni City? Trying to buy Shadow Claw and can't find the TM vendor in the Center there.

zero2exe

Veteran Breeder - Expert Translator
is a Contributor Alumnus
Is there another Pokémon Center in KoniKoni City? Trying to buy Shadow Claw and can't find the TM vendor in the Center there.
It's not in the center, the vendor is on the street when you enter the city, check for the signs.

So, involving the Cosmog that joins your party, is it set to evolve into Solgaleo or Lunalaa depending on the game, or is it possible to have it be either? (e.g., you could evolve it into Lunalaa in Sun, and Vice Versa)

How many Pokemon do I need to take down in in SOS battles to get their Hidden Ability? I want to get Regenerator Mareanie for my in-game team.

Is there any other way to get HA pokemon that dont appear through SOS chaining? Do the pokemon from island scans have a chance to have their HA?

Pilo

uses walther
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
So, involving the Cosmog that joins your party, is it set to evolve into Solgaleo or Lunalaa depending on the game, or is it possible to have it be either? (e.g., you could evolve it into Lunalaa in Sun, and Vice Versa)
Cosmog's evolution Cosmoem evolves into Solgaleo in Sun and Lunala in Moon.

Where is the move relearner?
The move relearner can be found at the Mount Lanakila Pokemon center.

Cosmog's evolution Cosmoem evolves into Solgaleo in Sun and Lunala in Moon.
Considering just where you get the Cosmog from, if I were to stay in the Alternate Realm (where you get it from), would it evolve into Lunalaa, or (considering my game is Sun) another Solgaleo.

I want to catch a Wimpod on Poni Island.
But they don't appear at all.
Waiting 24 hours didn't help, how does one trigger it? Is it time-based somehow?

I definitely have. I have several ones I've bred already.
Okay, good good. As long as I know it's possible, I guess I'll try the chaining thing, unless people are trading/gifting them away more commonly in the future, then I'll just breed.

Thanks for letting me know.

I am building a bulky and slow in game team, that has access, but does not rely on trick room. Would it be better to use oranguru, or slowbro? Is oranguru even worth it? Using oranguru would open up a slot for a bulky water type, but slowbro does do all that I would want in a bulky trick setter. Your thoughts?

Edit:
What happens when you get all 100 Zygarde Cores and Cells?
note that these are spoilers http://www.serebii.net/sunmoon/zygarde.shtml

Haven't played since Gen 5 so I'm wondering is there any reason to soft reset for IVs on Solgaleo/Lunala or any of the Tapu's with the new hyper training system other than hidden power? Can I just go for the nature I want and then hyper train later so it'll resemble one with perfect IVs (ignoring hidden power) or am I missing something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)