Noel's Breedject Thread <3 [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I'm pretty interested in Chansey and Feebas.
I have a few things I can offer such as moon ball Deino, lure ball speed boost Carvanha w psychic fangs and heavy ball bullet punch Riolu. Let me know if interested in any of those.

Sure, I'm just getting started on Snivy, but ill let you know whenever its ready.
Thanks! I'll reserve a Feebas for you, so do take any time you need- Feebas will still be here for you.

Im interested in breedjects of feebas, torkoal, komala, and adamant rowlet. Can you CMT and see if you are interested in breedjects of any of those?
Just checked. I'm interested in Cubone (Adamant, Lightning Rod), Carvanha (Adamant), and Meowth (Pickup)~

heal ball!
I actually already have a Morelull in a Heal Ball o: Do you have any other offers?

Hi I'm pretty interested in Chansey and Feebas.
I have a few things I can offer such as moon ball Deino, lure ball speed boost Carvanha w psychic fangs and heavy ball bullet punch Riolu. Let me know if interested in any of those.
Hi! I'm interested in Moon Ball Deino and Heavy Ball Riolu if you want to trade for Chansey and Feebas. :)

Thanks! I'll reserve a Feebas for you, so do take any time you need- Feebas will still be here for you.

Just checked. I'm interested in Cubone (Adamant, Lightning Rod), Carvanha (Adamant), and Meowth (Pickup)~

I actually already have a Morelull in a Heal Ball o: Do you have any other offers?

Hi! I'm interested in Moon Ball Deino and Heavy Ball Riolu if you want to trade for Chansey and Feebas. :)
I've got a snivy for you. This project went much quicker than i was expecting. I can trade now until 5pm EST.

Hi! I'm interested in the following:
  • Love Ball Alomomola
  • Love Ball Milotic
  • Level Ball Torkoal
Any IV spread is fine.

---------

I can offer (with any nature or IV spread preferred):
  • Beast Ball Magikarp, Roggenrolla, Dewpider
  • Level ball Makuhita (HA – Sheer Force)
  • Many other 4-6IV Pokes; all are in color-coordinated, purchasable balls (Heal, Nest, Quick, Dive, Luxury, etc.)

Let me know if you're interested!

Last edited:
Hi! I'm interested in the following:
  • Love Ball Alomomola
  • Love Ball Milotic
  • Level Ball Torkoal
Any IV spread is fine.

---------

I can offer (with any nature or IV spread preferred):
  • Beast Ball Magikarp, Roggenrolla, Dewpider
  • Level ball Makuhita (HA – Sheer Force)
  • Many other 4-6IV Pokes; all are in color-coordinated, purchasable balls (Heal, Nest, Quick, Dive, Luxury, etc.)

Let me know if you're interested!
Hello! I am very interested in Level Ball Makuhita :) Also, Beast Ball Magikarp.
What other pokemon do you have in other balls?

Hi, I´m interested in:
Cleffa x/31/31/31/31/31
Alomomola 31/x/31/31/x/31
I can offer you Repeat Ball Growlithe and Friend Ball Trapinch.
Both have 4 EMs and 5 IVs.

Hello! I am very interested in Level Ball Makuhita :) Also, Beast Ball Magikarp.
What other pokemon do you have in other balls?
Thanks for your interest! Omitting things already on your list, I have:
  • Nest Ball Bounsweet (EMs Synthesis, Play Rough)
  • Nest Ball Pinsir (EMs Quick Attack, Feint)
  • Nest/Dive/Net Ball Dewpider
  • Quick Ball Sandile
  • Luxury Ball Grimer (EM Shadow Sneak)
  • Nest Ball Petilil
  • Ultra Ball Bagon (EM Hydro Pump)
  • Heal Ball Miltank (EMs Seismic Toss, Helping Hand)
  • Nest Ball Comfey
  • Ultra Ball Togedemaru (EMs Encore, Disarming Voice, Fake Out)
  • Heal Ball Klefki
  • Premier Ball Snorunt
  • Heal Ball Snubbull
  • Quick Ball Riolu

I think that's it. Sorry for the total wall of text. All have/can have competitive IV spreads, obviously.

Hey there, if you're interested, would you want a 5iv Beast Ball Riolu? Naive nature with Vacuum Wave and Bullet Punch?

If yes I want your Chansey. 31/31/31/31/31/x

Hi everyone! Sorry for some lateness, I've been doing some wedding stuff for one of my close friends who is getting married tomorrow so I haven't been home or online as much. That said, I will be available the next few hours and later this evening (EST) for trades. If you would like a trade to go by faster and contact me quicker, you can also send me a message on skype, my username is in the OP.

Hi, I´m interested in:
Cleffa x/31/31/31/31/31
Alomomola 31/x/31/31/x/31
I can offer you Repeat Ball Growlithe and Friend Ball Trapinch.
Both have 4 EMs and 5 IVs.
Sounds good to me. If you're online now, I can go trade!

Thanks for your interest! Omitting things already on your list, I have:
  • Nest Ball Bounsweet (EMs Synthesis, Play Rough)
  • Nest Ball Pinsir (EMs Quick Attack, Feint)
  • Nest/Dive/Net Ball Dewpider
  • Quick Ball Sandile
  • Luxury Ball Grimer (EM Shadow Sneak)
  • Nest Ball Petilil
  • Ultra Ball Bagon (EM Hydro Pump)
  • Heal Ball Miltank (EMs Seismic Toss, Helping Hand)
  • Nest Ball Comfey
  • Ultra Ball Togedemaru (EMs Encore, Disarming Voice, Fake Out)
  • Heal Ball Klefki
  • Premier Ball Snorunt
  • Heal Ball Snubbull
  • Quick Ball Riolu

I think that's it. Sorry for the total wall of text. All have/can have competitive IV spreads, obviously.
No problem, thanks for typing out what you've got- appreciate it! I will take a Klefki since I need one anyways. For the Makuhita, Magikarp, and Klefki, I'm looking mainly for ball (and HA for Makuhita), so the exact spread doesn't matter as much to me.

cmt for
Fomantis 31/x/31/x/31/31 (F)

Komala 31/31/x/x/31/31 (M)

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/v-i-p-galleria.3495500/
Hello! For those two a Love Ball Mimikyu and a Sandygast would be lovely (Calm) :)

Hey there, if you're interested, would you want a 5iv Beast Ball Riolu? Naive nature with Vacuum Wave and Bullet Punch?

If yes I want your Chansey. 31/31/31/31/31/x
Sure thing! :) Let me know when you want to trade

Last edited:
Hey could you cmt for any oranguru, any rowlet, or any ha torkoal you happen to have around? In addition to what's listed I have bred quiet turtonators in heavy ball and brave cubone in luxury balls

Hey could you cmt for any oranguru, any rowlet, or any ha torkoal you happen to have around? In addition to what's listed I have bred quiet turtonators in heavy ball and brave cubone in luxury balls
Hi! I'm currently missing Grubbin from the pokemon on your thread, would you want to trade Rowlet for one?

Hi! I'm currently missing Grubbin from the pokemon on your thread, would you want to trade Rowlet for one?
I can do that but out of curiosity, are you only looking at the "what's new" section?... because I really thought you'd be interested in friend ball solosis and moon ball litwick >_<

I can do that but out of curiosity, are you only looking at the "what's new" section?... because I really thought you'd be interested in friend ball solosis and moon ball litwick >_<
Ah yes I actually did not see those! Thanks for pointing that out, I am definitely interested in them, so we could trade 3 for 3 :) i can't till late tonight but I'll have more time tomorrow too, whichever suits you!

Ah yes I actually did not see those! Thanks for pointing that out, I am definitely interested in them, so we could trade 3 for 3 :) i can't till late tonight but I'll have more time tomorrow too, whichever suits you!
Lmk when you're around..if I'm still up tonight works for me

Hey man I've been looking for a friend ball trapinch for ages! I have a moon ball Sneasel with 3 egg moves if you're interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)