Battle Tree

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so check this retardedness out. I went into singles with Golisopod, Tsareena, and Incineroar. I was fighting a youngster who started with a Froslass. Golisopod used First Impression, the Froslass used hail. Then the Froslass used Thunderbolt, leaving Golisopod(Predator) with 10% HP. I switched out into Incineroar. Frolass used Hail, got a crit and Incineroar had about 40% HP. Then I used Darkest Lariat which OHKO'd the Froslass. Then this youngster, sent out a Mamoswine. Outsped and killed both Incineroar and Tsareena with Earthqauke and Icicle Crash.

So, a 10 streak loss was over just like that. This is sooo stupid. I can't even get a Mamoswine because Gamefreak decided not too make Pokemon Bank available on day 1 and is making people wait until January. Game still costs $40. Bank still costs same amount. Get curbstomped by pokemon that you can't even have in game, but every ai trainer gets Pokemon that you can't even get. This is so fucking retarded. I don't have access to Pokerus because Bank is not available. Why the hell is NO ONE talking about this? This is completely unnaceptable!

Can this be moved into that thread?
I guess you can copy and paste your story there.

While they do use Pokemon unavailable until Pokebank reopens, you can actually get a Swinub from Ula'Ula Island on Mondays from Island Scan. EV training is made so much easier by SOS battles and Poke Pelago, and you can get 4 IV Ditto for breeding via SOS chaining too. Everyone started from 0 and have worked their way to grinding out the BP needed for Power Items (for EV training) and others that you may wish to use in the Battle Tree (e.g. choice items). Other battle items like Life Orb and Leftovers can be found during the story, too. The tools you need to go far in Battle Tree are there, you just need to make the effort to get them. Many people in the aforementioned thread have gone on streaks way longer than you 10-win streak, it really isn't that big of a deal.

If you do need help, there are people on the forums who have brejects up for trade here or are even giving away battle-ready and/or Pokerus-infected Pokemon here. The Battle Tree is designed to give more advanced players a challenge (after all, the game does cater to young kids as well who may not be into breeding and such), it isn't meant to be easy.

I don't mean to sound condescending, and apologies if it comes off that way, but you shouldn't expect to go into Battle Tree with an in-game team and do well.

Okay, so check this retardedness out. I went into singles with Golisopod, Tsareena, and Incineroar. I was fighting a youngster who started with a Froslass. Golisopod used First Impression, the Froslass used hail. Then the Froslass used Thunderbolt, leaving Golisopod(Predator) with 10% HP. I switched out into Incineroar. Frolass used Hail, got a crit and Incineroar had about 40% HP. Then I used Darkest Lariat which OHKO'd the Froslass. Then this youngster, sent out a Mamoswine. Outsped and killed both Incineroar and Tsareena with Earthqauke and Icicle Crash.

So, a 10 streak loss was over just like that. This is sooo stupid. I can't even get a Mamoswine because Gamefreak decided not too make Pokemon Bank available on day 1 and is making people wait until January. Game still costs $40. Bank still costs same amount. Get curbstomped by pokemon that you can't even have in game, but every ai trainer gets Pokemon that you can't even get. This is so fucking retarded. I don't have access to Pokerus because Bank is not available. Why the hell is NO ONE talking about this? This is completely unnaceptable!
It seems completely acceptable to me, and (as mentioned) you can get Mamoswine already anyway. It sounds like your team may have been carried over from your in-game team. If that's the case, you got as far as you should've expected to get. There are plenty of strong things you can use pre-Bank, but you'll need to do some breeding and/or training to put a team together if you want to get much further.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)