Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caught Timid HP Ice Tapu Koko, however it's in an Ultra Ball.

I don't care about IV's (Hyper Training), but should I SR and try and go for a Fast Ball one, or stick with Ultra Ball?
Fast Ball looks so much better. I can give you 10 Fast Balls if you want. Will make your life easier (unless you're able to clone items yourself).

Also, does anyone have an Iron Fist Conkeldurr (or anything from its evolution line)? Need it for breeding purposes. Must be from gen. 6.

What pokeball do you think matches these four pokemon?

1.) Passimian (Non-shiny & Shiny)

2.) Oranguru

3.) Morelull

4.) Salandit (Non-shiny & Shiny)

What pokeball do you think matches these four pokemon?

1.) Passimian (Non-shiny & Shiny)

2.) Oranguru

3.) Morelull

4.) Salandit (Non-shiny & Shiny)
  • Passimian: Premier Ball, Nest Ball, or Friend Ball
  • Oranguru: Premier Ball, Friend Ball or Love Ball for shiny
  • Morelull: Love Ball
  • Salandit: Premier Ball & Master Ball for shiny. Master Ball fits perfectly (white and exact shade of purple)

Fast Ball looks so much better. I can give you 10 Fast Balls if you want. Will make your life easier (unless you're able to clone items yourself).

Also, does anyone have an Iron Fist Conkeldurr (or anything from its evolution line)? Need it for breeding purposes. Must be from gen. 6.
Eh, too much effort. I need Tapu Koko for the 2017 Feb International (dual pivots with Starmie, yay!), and I'm really far behind atm. Besides, I'm at over 150 SRs, my sanity wont last much longer... :P

As for your gen 6 Timburr need, if for some odd reason you still need one in 5-6 hours, I'm 95% sure I still have my HA Heal Ball Timburr stock filled in OR (Check my store for info). I'll breed you up one if you still need it by then.

(Taking a deep breath)
I just started playing pokemon sun over a week ago. So I'm just learning, just like you guys are. That is... if you are just learning. =/
That's totally fine! :)

Eh, too much effort. I need Tapu Koko for the 2017 Feb International (dual pivots with Starmie, yay!), and I'm really far behind atm. Besides, I'm at over 150 SRs, my sanity wont last much longer... :P

As for your gen 6 Timburr need, if for some odd reason you still need one in 5-6 hours, I'm 95% sure I still have my HA Heal Ball Timburr stock filled in OR (Check my store for info). I'll breed you up one if you still need it by then.
I'll give you a copy of my Timid HP Ice Koko in a Fast Ball for all the times you've helped me out ;)

I don't want to sound picky but I want it in a Dream Ball ._. haha. Anyway, I've contacted a few people on their trade threads. Hoping one of them have a female one.

Can you even capture a HA (Rain Dish) Morelull with a love ball (from the wild) on Pokemon Sun & Moon?

(Just to be sure)
You can, but there's only one of each Apricorn ball in-game. You'll probably want to trade for more or clone them yourself if you're able before chasing down a Rain Dish Morelull. The good news is that males in this generation can pass their balls down to their offspring if bred with Ditto or with a female of the exact same evolution, (50% of the time with the latter) so you don't necessarily need to catch a female Love Ball Rain Dish Morelull.

You can, but there's only one of each Apricorn ball in-game. You'll probably want to trade for more or clone them yourself if you're able before chasing down a Rain Dish Morelull. The good news is that males in this generation can pass their balls down to their offspring if bred with Ditto or with a female of the exact same evolution, (50% of the time with the latter) so you don't necessarily need to catch a female Love Ball Rain Dish Morelull.
(SURPRISED)
Really?! :D

That's good to know. Thank you. :D

I have a question. Is it necessary to have pokemon with their matching balls? And does it show how good you are both competitively and in breeding/ getting that mon?
Sorry its kinda a dumb question but its like I'm missing something here.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I have a question. Is it necessary to have pokemon with their matching balls? And does it show how good you are both competitively and in breeding/ getting that mon?
Sorry its kinda a dumb question but its like I'm missing something here.
It's just a style thing, it serves no practical purpose. Many people here are collectors and want their Pokemon to be as close to perfect as possible. When a Pokemon is bred in a non-matching Poke Ball, it's seen as somewhat of a missed opportunity. In most cases it's something that takes very little effort to do, and it's even easier now in Gen 7 since males can pass balls too. Some ball combinations are more difficult to obtain (Dream Ball, Sport Ball, some Pokemon in Apricorn Balls), so they are an indication of rarity.

So if you plan to trade here, take the extra step and catch things in matching balls, collectors will appreciate it (I don't trade for anything that's not in a matching ball). If you just want Pokemon to battle with and don't care about style points, then there's no point in doing it.

It's just a style thing, it serves no practical purpose. Many people here are collectors and want their Pokemon to be as close to perfect as possible. When a Pokemon is bred in a non-matching Poke Ball, it's seen as somewhat of a missed opportunity. In most cases it's something that takes very little effort to do, and it's even easier now in Gen 7 since males can pass balls too. Some ball combinations are more difficult to obtain (Dream Ball, Sport Ball, some Pokemon in Apricorn Balls), so they are an indication of rarity.

So if you plan to trade here, take the extra step and catch things in matching balls, collectors will appreciate it (I don't trade for anything that's not in a matching ball). If you just want Pokemon to battle with and don't care about style points, then there's no point in doing it.
Thank you for answering my question. I finish the game a week ago and I don't know what to do about it. Since I can't clone apricorn balls or anything, I don't know where to start actually, so yeah.

Don't forget the 4-potentially useless-egg moves!

LF:
Gen 6 - Sun and Archipelago Vivilons in cool balls (female, Timid/Modest, 5IVs, please)

Gen 7 - Level ball Morelull

I can breed plenty of mons in bank balls for those. PM me for my list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)