Rigged. - Round 3

Colonel M

I COULD BE BORED!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
OP Stolen from Vertex
Rigged. - Round 3

You should be able to tell by the title, but if not, the song should tell you what I am about. Now I do what I want homie. This is a standard best of 1 SM OcoU single-elimination tournament where I will rig the bracket. Yes, some scum name will be in the finals because all the good players will be knocked out in early rounds because of how I rig the bracket. The early rounds are the chance for some of you to show you are the best of the best. IF I MADE A MISTAKE PM ME. I WILL NOT READ THE THREAD UNTIL THE END OF THE ROUND.

Rules:
  • All games will be played on play.pokemonshowdown.com or smogtours.psim.us.
  • This is a best of 1 SM OU tournament.
  • This tournament is single-elimination.
  • There is no cash prize.
  • There is no trophy involved.
  • Do not complain about the brackets. Read the title.
Clauses:
  • Sleep Clause: A player cannot put two or more different opposing Pokémon to sleep using attacks that induce sleep to opposing Pokémon.
  • Species Clause: A player cannot have two of the same Pokémon on their team. For example, a player cannot have two Virizains on his or her team.
  • Evasion Clause: A player cannot use the moves Double Team or Minimize in their Pokémon's movesets.
  • OHKO Clause: Players cannot use Horn Drill, Guillotine, Sheer Cold, or Fissure in any of their Pokémon's movesets.
  • Timer Clause: If a player exhausts the timer, he/she loses.
  • Endless Battle Clause: Any moveset on any Pokemon that is capable of intentionally causing an endless battle is banned from competitive play. Check this thread for more information.
  • Baton Pass Clause: Check this thread.
  • Uber Clause: Players may not use any items, moves, abilities, or Pokemon that appear on Smogon's OU Ban List. If the tiers change or new items, abilities, moves, or Pokemon become available in the middle of a round, the changes will take effect in the following round. There will be an announcement in the relevant round if this occurs.

The way I rigged the bracket is simple. First I fulfilled requests, then I used my ego, and then I looked through your walls to see your most recent opponents from other tours. There were a few pairs I could not rig due to lack of data.

DEADLINE IS JUNE 27th 9PM MST

Last edited:
OP Stolen from Vertex
Rigged. - Round 3

You should be able to tell by the title, but if not, the song should tell you what I am about. Now I do what I want homie. This is a standard best of 1 SM OcoU single-elimination tournament where I will rig the bracket. Yes, some scum name will be in the finals because all the good players will be knocked out in early rounds because of how I rig the bracket. The early rounds are the chance for some of you to show you are the best of the best. IF I MADE A MISTAKE PM ME. I WILL NOT READ THE THREAD UNTIL THE END OF THE ROUND.

Rules:
  • All games will be played on play.pokemonshowdown.com or smogtours.psim.us.
  • This is a best of 1 SM OU tournament.
  • This tournament is single-elimination.
  • There is no cash prize.
  • There is no trophy involved.
  • Do not complain about the brackets. Read the title.
Clauses:
  • Sleep Clause: A player cannot put two or more different opposing Pokémon to sleep using attacks that induce sleep to opposing Pokémon.
  • Species Clause: A player cannot have two of the same Pokémon on their team. For example, a player cannot have two Virizains on his or her team.
  • Evasion Clause: A player cannot use the moves Double Team or Minimize in their Pokémon's movesets.
  • OHKO Clause: Players cannot use Horn Drill, Guillotine, Sheer Cold, or Fissure in any of their Pokémon's movesets.
  • Timer Clause: If a player exhausts the timer, he/she loses.
  • Endless Battle Clause: Any moveset on any Pokemon that is capable of intentionally causing an endless battle is banned from competitive play. Check this thread for more information.
  • Baton Pass Clause: Check this thread.
  • Uber Clause: Players may not use any items, moves, abilities, or Pokemon that appear on Smogon's OU Ban List. If the tiers change or new items, abilities, moves, or Pokemon become available in the middle of a round, the changes will take effect in the following round. There will be an announcement in the relevant round if this occurs.

The way I rigged the bracket is simple. First I fulfilled requests, then I used my ego, and then I looked through your walls to see your most recent opponents from other tours. There were a few pairs I could not rig due to lack of data.

DEADLINE IS JUNE 27th 9PM MST
Sorry but I forgot to make an activity post, larlev never responded to my profile post

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)