NOC Nomination Mafia Game Thread

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Granny Pie is too pure to be scum.
Metal Sonic doesn't load the thread to a wagon on him forming and do nothing but push the loudest player on him as scum and the only one who had an actual reason.
Earlio is probably the townread I'm least sure about but I've liked his posts so far. Don't think he'd uselessly claim so early as mafia with only two roles.
These are the biggest bullshit reasons for calling people town that I've ever seen. Including his read on me. nup, it ain't make no sense, it ain't come from town.

Hawkie/granny what's the connection you 2 have before coming into this game. Yeah you guys could be thinking granny is following Hawkie but with with a little something else but from my pov I just see granny following Hawkie a little bit too perfectly

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
Hawkie/granny what's the connection you 2 have before coming into this game. Yeah you guys could be thinking granny is following Hawkie but with with a little something else but from my pov I just see granny following Hawkie a little bit too perfectly
Yeah I'm not happy with Granny either

i liked their signups post lol

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
Sonic
Metal Sonic

Town
Earlio
Asek
zorbees
King_

Scum

Granny Pie
Hawkie

null/please post more
Hitmonleet
Haruno
Thunder~BALLZ
Jalmont

my reads
for now, it's still too early

Holy snap I'm getting lots of alerts from this game

</3 falsehope

Yeah nice try, you're not getting away that easily you bumpkin scumkin. You RVS'd the wrong player this game, scumbutt.

This is wrong. Confidence = scum and town will doubt themselves more often. Simply put, scum fake their confidence to push fake lynches. Town have true confidence to push real lynches, but the thing is town usually don't know the answer. Scum do.

It's complicated
Confidence comes from your personality and what approach u are taking to the game at hand literally everything you've posted against me is NAI can u catch a grip of urself plz

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
Confidence comes from your personality and what approach u are taking to the game at hand literally everything you've posted against me is NAI can u catch a grip of urself plz
no, i was refuting thunder ballz newbie point on mafia theory. that post was not even directed at you

why so edgY? have a guilty conscience?

yeh why are my reads the literal opposite of yours (except myself)

pretty alignment indicative from my perspective if you ask me!
ur just heading further down the path of confirmation bias....

Can someone else explain this to him because he's never going to listen to me and it's just going to derail this d1 while scum are idling except tbz who is posting but it's filler and he's prob mafia

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)