SPOILERS! Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon Datamine Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ropalme1914

Ace Poker Player
is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Completely forgot about this, but are the Battle Styles still in?
Yes, they are, and I think that there is a new one. I can't remember its name now, but at least I don't think I saw it at SM (also it comes last on the list where you talk about how to learn them, even after the Battle Royal and Battle Tree ones).

The Kommoo-o and Karate get-up are goddamn glorious guys, i swear

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, they are, and I think that there is a new one. I can't remember its name now, but at least I don't think I saw it at SM (also it comes last on the list where you talk about how to learn them, even after the Battle Royal and Battle Tree ones).
Ah, good. If I had to guess, this new one is probably related to the Battle Agency. Just out of curiosity, is there an upload of the new one any wheres?

Edit: haha that karate suit is great, definitely gonna use the pants. Hope you can recolour them since they're white.

Yet Kyube still doesn't have icicle crash:/

I might actually grind for that Kommo-o outfit it's dope
I think you have a typo there. You mean Kyurem, right? Or was there a Madoka Magica tie-in I missed out on?

But in all seriousness, not only does Kyurem need better Physical Ice STAB, but there just needs to be a few more (powerful) Physical Ice moves in general.

Last edited:
Kyube is a nickname I've seen used before for Kyurem-B specially.
Yeah? Huh, I've never seen that before. Weird :|

Also:

Houndoom: They spew flames mixed with poison to finish off their opponents. They divvy up their prey evenly among the members of their pack.

Where's that move, Game Freak? You even introduced a Poison/Fire line who would be a perfect fit for that move!

Also:

Houndoom: They spew flames mixed with poison to finish off their opponents. They divvy up their prey evenly among the members of their pack.

Where's that move, Game Freak? You even introduced a Poison/Fire line who would be a perfect fit for that move!
I could see "Burning Venom" as a thing. Maybe less power than Flying Press, though, since the type matchups would be better.

Also:

I suppose that explains while houndoom learns so many poison attack, Smog included.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)