SPOILERS! Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon Datamine Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea I don't have two 3DS's to test it out but we have always been able to trade and battle within the same generation. The only thing is that we can't trade or battle with anything that didn't exist in Sun and Moon.

btw I don't know if it's been said here (or if I even said it, I haven't got much sleep so my memory is terrible) but

you're gifted Poipole immediately after you defeat Ultra Necrozma. if you want to soft-reset for a specific nature, IVs, or shininess make sure to *decline* the offer. They'll still hold on to it for you. If you immediately accept it and want to reset for any reason, you're gonna have to re-battle Necrozma all over again which might get tedious considering it gets a +2 omni-boost aura

yea I don't have two 3DS's to test it out but we have always been able to trade and battle within the same generation. The only thing is that we can't trade or battle with anything that didn't exist in Sun and Moon.
Had someone go and check, it is indeed possible to already link trade between SM and USUM, so GTS / Internet trading should be available as soon as the game is released.

Had someone go and check, it is indeed possible to already link trade between SM and USUM, so GTS / Internet trading should be available as soon as the game is released.
And if gen 6 is something to be used as a parameter, there'll be a separate set of rules to battle with SM only Pokémon.

I've not seen this asked or addressed so... are the exclusive Z crystals available in USUM?

I know that Japan some countries will get Ashchunium via the new movie hat Pikachu that is only in USUM, but what about Mewnium? That event is over and Bank does not give you another if you reset your SM while it was still available.

Hozu

RNGenius
is a Contributor Alumnus
I've not seen this asked or addressed so... are the exclusive Z crystals available in USUM?

I know that Japan some countries will get Ashchunium via the new movie hat Pikachu that is only in USUM, but what about Mewnium? That event is over and Bank does not give you another if you reset your SM while it was still available.
Apparently there's a NPC to get certain exclusive Z-crystals if you show them the corresponding Pokémon. Snorlax, Mew, etc.

The.Lost.Hylian

Conquer your Shadow
is a Researcher Alumnus
Severely disappointed at the lack of new Alolan forms, Megastones, and Fighting dual type on Zeraora. Extremely hyped for Defog Rotom and Empoleon, as well as Gunk Shot BB Greninja.

I assume Zeraora isn't an UB as it doesn't have Beast Boost. Is this correct, or?

This probably has been answered (tho I couldn’t find it with a quick search in the website) can you get both Necrozma formes (or actually the items to fuse it) in any version?

I want to pick UltraMoon because I already own Sun but I really want Dusk Mane Necrozma for my competitive team...

This probably has been answered (tho I couldn’t find it with a quick search in the website) can you get both Necrozma formes (or actually the items to fuse it) in any version?

I want to pick UltraMoon because I already own Sun but I really want Dusk Mane Necrozma for my competitive team...
Yes, you get both items that fuse Necro from Corless right after you catch it.

Severely disappointed at the lack of new Alolan forms, Megastones, and Fighting dual type on Zeraora. Extremely hyped for Defog Rotom and Empoleon, as well as Gunk Shot BB Greninja.

I assume Zeraora isn't an UB as it doesn't have Beast Boost. Is this correct, or?
Empoleon always had defog dude.

And Gunk Shot Ash-Gren is bleh

Empoleon always had defog dude.

And Gunk Shot Ash-Gren is bleh
Empoleon, like a lot of pokemon, got Defog through the gen 4 HM.
These move tutors give it HA+Defog availability (in Empoleons case Defiant), and makes it legal for VGC with Defog and some other stuff, it's very neat.

Protean Greninja outclasses Ash-Greninja either way, so I don't care. I guess it boosts its physical coverage, but with that Water Shuriken boost, why would you run it physical at all, like ever?

Quick question: when do you get the Mega Ring?
Seeing as all megastones are now in the battle tree, I expect somewhere around that again :)

I mean Lopunnite is still available at the battle tree, if you want to use it ingame you could hack it in or have someone trade it to you
I already had one from the distributions, so I could just transfer it over once I got the Mega ring. Guess I'm gonna have two Dragon mons on the team after all. (I don't care, Naganadel is my baby).

They are still limited, I don't know the exact numbers by heart, but they are indeed limited.
Wait, all of them? I thought the likes of Nihilego, Xurkitree, etc. respawned each and every time you visited their Ultra Space, that the only limited Ultra Beasts were the ones US/UM introduced? I'm even more confused now. And concerned- I plan to use a Nihilego in-game in Ultra Sun, and then go back and reset for a Shiny one later on. Is that much at least possible?

Wait, all of them? I thought the likes of Nihilego, Xurkitree, etc. respawned each and every time you visited their Ultra Space, that the only limited Ultra Beasts were the ones US/UM introduced? I'm even more confused now. And concerned- I plan to use a Nihilego in-game in Ultra Sun, and then go back and reset for a Shiny one later on. Is that much at least possible?
You asked about Ultra Beasts in SM being limited. UBs in USUM are unlimited except for the new ones.

You asked about Ultra Beasts in SM being limited. UBs in USUM are unlimited except for the new ones.
Ohhh, I see what happened, I worded my question crappily. When I asked about S/M Ultra Beasts, I meant the Ultra Beasts introduced in S/M, as opposed to the quantities of Ultra Beasts in those actual games. I was specifying because I already knew we're limited to two Blacephalon/Stakataka and one Poipole/Naganadel. Probably should've made my meaning plainer, sorry about that. And thanks for the answer.

Ohhh, I see what happened, I worded my question crappily. When I asked about S/M Ultra Beasts, I meant the Ultra Beasts introduced in S/M, as opposed to the quantities of Ultra Beasts in those actual games. I was specifying because I already knew we're limited to two Blacephalon/Stakataka and one Poipole/Naganadel. Probably should've made my meaning plainer, sorry about that. And thanks for the answer.
Personally I think you worded it fine but I digress

Zygarde still being shiny locked is a disappointment, I hope they come out with an event for it sooner rather than later

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)