Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 49 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for:
Gen 6: female Dive ball HA Omanyte

Gen 7: an Heavy/Lure ball Mudkip, Fast ball Treecko, Level ball Chimchar, Moon ball Zorua and Moon ball Phantump.

I can trade Fast and Level ball HA Torchic, Level ball HA Larvesta, Love ball HA Fennekin, Moon and Friend ball HA Turtwig, Fast ball Charmander, Moon ball Mudkip, Moon and Lure ball HA Totodile and Heavy ball Squirtle.
I also have an extensive collection of Apricorns and Safari balls in gen 6. PM/VM me if you can help.
Bump.

Edit: also looking for a Lure ball Bulbasaur and someone with Ultra Moon who has a female avatar and can swap fashion items.

Last edited:
LF: level/fast/heavy/moon ball charmander, lure/moon/love ball squirtle and friend ball bulbasaur.
FT: I have various breedables for trade, including DBHAs, other apricorn and safari mons. Please send me a PM. :)

Bump.

Filled up more of my US dex, but i still need:

Blissey
Muk
Mr. Mime
Dunsparce
Honchkrow
Whiscash
Octillery
Shellgon
Milotic
Armaldo
Garbodar
Claydol
Crawdaunt
Scizor
Aibipom
Mismagius

Anybody that can help?

Last edited:
LF: Shiny Larvitar or evo. with an Adamant nature, shiny Porygon/P2 with a Sassy nature.
IVs would be very appreciated.

FT: Timid 6IV shiny Porygon Z, Adamant 6IV shiny Salamence, Brave ?IV shiny Stakataka

I'm actually too lazy to unlock the IV checker guy on UM, wooh.

Last edited:
I don't know if I should put this is the RMT threads, but since it's not really metagame/that competitive battling and more my party for main game I figured here

Could I have a RMT/team mate suggestions for this run I'm doing in Sun? My team so far is:

Brionne
Yungoos
Misdreavus
Alola Grimer
Drowzee

I need an Adamant Entei with its HA for the next online competition. I can offer several Pokémon with apricorn balls, reply if you’re interested. Since It’s a legendary, I’ll give you two Pokémon.

Hello, I was hoping to trade the popplio I bred in sun/moon to ultra sun/moon. But I do not have a second 3ds nor know someone who does. And I'm impatient to wait for Pokebank to update. Would it be possible to trade with someone from here my popplio from sun/moon, and then you could trade it into my ultra sun/moon? I could give a pokemon as thanks, dunno what, just ask. Thanks!
The update is released.

I need an Adamant Entei with its HA for the next online competition. I can offer several Pokémon with apricorn balls, reply if you’re interested. Since It’s a legendary, I’ll give you two Pokémon.
Er, you're aware that Entei's HA is Inner Focus, right? (all three beasts have this as their HA as of gen 7)

Hey quick question here Google can't seem to answer. When fusing Necrozma with Solg/Luna, which Pokemon's stats and nature are kept?

pilica12

Buriallusion: Phantomic Killer in Night Mist
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hey quick question here Google can't seem to answer. When fusing Necrozma with Solg/Luna, which Pokemon's stats and nature are kept?
It's the same as the Kyurem fusion. The nature and IVs of the Necrozma are reflected in the fused form (Dawn Wings/Dusk Mane)

LF: level/fast/heavy/moon ball charmander, lure/moon/love ball squirtle and friend ball bulbasaur.
FT: I have various breedables for trade, including DBHAs, other apricorn and safari mons. Please send me a PM. :)

Bump.
I have Level Charmander, Friend Bulbasaur and Moon Squirtle (I will need a bit of time to breed the last, though). Would you like HAs with them or not (I can if they are desired)?

Anyone still play X or Y? Looking to get a female HA espurr and friend safari looks like my only option. My friend safari should have ledyba, beautifly, and pinsir iirc.

I have Level Charmander, Friend Bulbasaur and Moon Squirtle (I will need a bit of time to breed the last, though). Would you like HAs with them or not (I can if they are desired)?
I have a trade pending for the moon ball squirtle but the other two would be great. What would you like in return?

HAs would be nice if you happen to have a breedject with one, but not necessary at all (I'm sure I have females of both with their HAs lying around).

pilica12

I have a trade pending for the moon ball squirtle but the other two would be great. What would you like in return?

HAs would be nice if you happen to have a breedject with one, but not necessary at all (I'm sure I have females of both with their HAs lying around).
OK, that's beautiful (since the Squirtle was probably going to take quite a long time to breed). I have HA on the Bulbasaur but not on the Charmander (I'm not terribly fond of its HA) but I can put it on without too much of a hassle.

In return DBHAs would be cool (always looking for them).

Anyone still play X or Y? Looking to get a female HA espurr and friend safari looks like my only option. My friend safari should have ledyba, beautifly, and pinsir iirc.
I can breed you a female HA Espurr in Gen 7 if you'd like.

Don't suppose you'd be interested in breeding another Level Charmander & Friend Bulbasaur at all? Have complete DBHA collection and am working on the new USUM apriball combos.

pilica12

Don't suppose you'd be interested in breeding another Level Charmander & Friend Bulbasaur at all? Have complete DBHA collection and am working on the new USUM apriball combos.
I'd love to help if I am able. I'll let you know when they're ready.

Also, do you want HA and would you like the special or physical spread for the Charmander?

Last edited:
Hey guys!, so i just bought Ultra sun as my dog made lunch out of my sun cartridge and i need to start from scratch, long story short i am in need of a 5Iv Ditto with a destiny knot, If anyone can help me that would be great!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)