Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. Unaware ignores stat boosts.
Humm...
Unaware ignores the boosts that has an animation. like when you use Swords dance or StockPile, there's a colored animation that shows the Pokémon got a boost.

Depends whether it has leftovers or not. Assuming it's gonna have something like a liechi berry, then I would have to suggest 252HP (that is the actual HP you're saying right? not the EVs?).

Basically when your HP is divisible by 4, you can only make 3 substitutes assuming no lefties. Once you are down to 25%, your berry will activate and it will say your sub has failed if you try to make another one.

If your HP is 1 more than a multiple of 4, then you will be able to make 4 subs. When you are at 25%, you can sub again and you would be on 1 HP. But in this case, the berry would not activate at 25% but after the 4th sub at 1 HP.

I think therefore it's preferable to have your HP divisible by 4. You get 1 less sub in but your berry activates earlier and ensures that you're not on 1 HP when your berry finally activates and you end up dying to sandstorm before you can even baton pass it.
True. Thanks! Sorry, I didn't even notice this earlier.

252HP is what I really meant. ^_^ But I do like Burger King more than McDonalds, so don't worry, Mr. King. =P

Yeah, I'm gonna have a Liechi Berry on it now that you suggested it. That way I'll have an attack boost as well, since it'll be passing to a Physical Attacker, most likely my Metagross or even Tyranitar.

The folks I'll be playing with don't use Sandstorm alot, but who knows when they might actually lead with a Tyranitar, if they ever get their hands on one. >_> (One's even a cheater... 0.o; )

I could end up trying both. It wouldn't be hard to take out whatever I'm gonna put in the defenses (whichever lowest probably, I don't even know yet) and replace it into HP. Kool, huh?

Thanks everyone! Now I can finish and start getting EXP like crazy, and then think about what I'm gonna do with my Absol.

Milotic(Sleep Inducer)
Togekiss(Flinch Haxer)
Lucario (????)

Would a Swords Dancing Lucario be a good addition to these two? Or should I just kill Blissey with a Specs Aura Sphere? I'm totally revamping my team because I gave up on getting a Blissey!

Great Sage

Banned deucer.
What is the most common Blissey in ubers? I'd expect Calm, 252 Hp/Sd, with 6 De, but do people run bolds in ubers?
The standard spread is Calm, 4 HP / 252 Def / 252 SpDef. The Defense is over doubled by EVs, and anyways, you do not want to die to a Metagross Pursuit.

I'm trying to build a team around Zapdos(physical wall), Flygon(Jolly Rooster), and Regice(sp. wall). what would be a good stealth rocker, a spinner, a special attacker, and possbly a wisher that compliments this team that's BL or below?

rory

T^T
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Quick question: When I restarted my diamond game I purposely changed my secret ID to 00000 in case something happened and I needed to be able to default back and nickname my pokemon. Will this be a problem when determining the legitimacy of my pokemon? I could always change it back but I would probably end up having to make up a new ID.

Also the internal clock in my DS is set to January something due to the pal park glitch that lets you migrate more than 6 pokemon per day. Will this be a problem?

Milotic(Sleep Inducer)
Togekiss(Flinch Haxer)
Mismagius(Perish Trapper)
Lucario (????)

Would a Swords Dancing Lucario be a good addition to these three? Or would Specs-Luke be the way to go here? I just don't like the idea of having two modest aura sphere users on the team...If Swords Dance Lucario is viable here, what's a good set and spread?

I don't have an AR/no access to a million rare candies. Therefore, other than IV battles how can I check my Pokemon's IV's (while breeding)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)