NOC Animal Mafia ~Game Over~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyways, short thoughts for now but despite the fact I'm scum reading koc still. I think role wise there's nothing about this interaction that can be confirmed as scum oriented. Koc could entirely be masking a kill with an ability they may or may not have but honestly there's the other 50/50 that this was the action of 2 villagers which would be super unlucky.

OK, completely caught up. I see we have.. a dichotomy of sorts with Haruno/KoC so we should probably resolve that first/rely on mechanics to snag a scum?

Either way, I've read the thread, I have reads, I will spend the next hour or so writing them up before heading to bed. If anyone wants my viewpoint on things/wants to do some real time interaction, totally up for that.

KnightsofCydonia Why did you not neighborize N1 if that is indeed your night action?
There was no obviTown on N1.

Make scum kill off the PRs imo, if xnad is really alignment cop he doesnt live past tonight more than likely. lynch aubisio
Aubisio i want reads, if you cant do a full fledged readlists thats fine but i at least want something tangible from you; because skating by with easy posts from you that have 0 hint of gamesolving isnt making me like you atm. As for me imma get to work on rereading the game; so i'll be here for awhile if yall wanna talk

Make scum kill off the PRs imo, if xnad is really alignment cop he doesnt live past tonight more than likely. lynch aubisio
Aubisio i want reads, if you cant do a full fledged readlists thats fine but i at least want something tangible from you; because skating by with easy posts from you that have 0 hint of gamesolving isnt making me like you atm. As for me imma get to work on rereading the game; so i'll be here for awhile if yall wanna talk
A pub uncc cop isn't possibly dying tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)